'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

Does not look like it...

It's possible it will come stateside in XY9, since it will come in the Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX combo deck(in Japan) in October...

Until then, fairy decks will likely have to rely on Whimsicott(AOR 56) for a psuedo-Max Potion until XY9 arrives Stateside in February '16... :(

If thats the case I don't see fairys being big right now other than rouge decks so looks like dragons will rain untill feb cough cough (giratina) because fairys relied on that max potion heal and I mean we have things like super potion but its just not a good substitute.

The more I look at the break cards the more they look like stickers you get in the cheap dollar store, 3rd party card packs.

I don't think Muscle Band will be reprint because of giovanni plans but hey what ever the future holds. I'm with you as well though I would love to see old cards get reprints.
Yeah,dude. Thanks and I'm not alone. It's better that we need a Muscle Band reprint it's because we need to assist Giovanni for damage boost,in case He's blocked by an opponent's move,and yeah I hope we can see reprints like the Sycamore of the past XY and PHF,and Lysandre of FLF and AOR in the future.I'm sure they'll appear.

The English one has entirely different text in that section so it shouldn't be a problem. Japanese Megas use English text in the art whereas the English Megas use Japanese text.

I really hate those attack texts in the artwork. Why they are where they are is beyond me. Rather have all those extra texts and rulings removed!

Using English text is kind of trendy in Japan. They probably switched it up in the English release so it would be more interesting to English speakers and because the art would look weird if the text were just removed. Admittedly, you're the first person I've seen that actively dislikes it. I don't really care one way or the other about it myself.

I wonder if Magnezone and Zapdos will see any play in the future? Zapdos does 120 off LLC (140 with muscle band), and Magnezone's ability means that charging up that bad boy doesn't take as much time as it once did. That's pretty decent damage from a Pokemon that only awards one prize.

XY6_EN_23.png

(mountain ring or mr. mime XY8 to negate the kickback of course)

I wonder if Magnezone and Zapdos will see any play in the future? Zapdos does 120 off LLC (140 with muscle band), and Magnezone's ability means that charging up that bad boy doesn't take as much time as it once did. That's pretty decent damage from a Pokemon that only awards one prize.

XY6_EN_23.png

(mountain ring or mr. mime XY8 to negate the kickback of course)

I feel like raikou will be the better partner with magnezone

It's amazing this got through considering this particular form of text is in the card art and they have to align the text with the artwork. Not to mention the multiple stages of proofing. The point is, this form of text is a lot easier to spot than an attack name error. True it's in English, but the card designers are no stranger to English words and if anything should force more attention to get it right.

I like the idea of the attack name, but I think they could be more clever about it. You know what the current style looks like? Word Art from PowerPoint presentations.

Not sure if it would ever see real play... But at least the art is well done unlike the last couple of Lapras cards.

Do you think this deck will be like the aegislash/dialga one where every 6th one or so comes with a special FA? I think a "Mother of Pearl" style FA palkia would look real damn good

Back