'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Bridgette was in Pokémon Box Ruby & Sapphire too, other than the newer PokéBank ;) Totally love her full art card, and Giovanni's full art card is freaking epic, thank you Ken Sugimori for existing lol... I'm so excited about the return of Misty and Giovanni!

fleshrum

April in Kalos...
zomg Bridgette. Please add Looker as well kthx.

Okay, again, in what previous formats, if any, were there named characters on trainer cards that you did not meet in the contemporary main series game?
My wishful thinking is: Misty being in the set, with new sugimori trainer fight artwork with a generic background (just like Teammates, Fan Club, etc) is a hint at Kanto access in the next main series game. More G1 characters kinda supports that.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Giovanni's Plan! If you're not playing that card in a Mewtwo EX deck you're doing things wrong...

And I'm very fond of what it does. If Bianca was in standard I would likely play it over Birch or Shauna. I like to keep those cards that couldn't be used and may be important later on in my hand and draw a reasonable amount of new cards. Obviously you didn't see Bianca much because ''N'' and ''Juniper'' were the better choice (and still are in expanded) I do hope they make it 6 instead of 5 just to make it a little bit better. The second effect is also great, it may just be that K.O. you needed.

And what about Bridgette? except for looking nice, seems like a useless addition to me. How many non EX basics do you need on your bench? considering you already have a Pokemon in play? I just go with Pokémon Fan Club, which gives more variety and puts them into your hand.

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
I don't think that will be possible. Because you use Hoopa's ability only by playing it from your hand. And Bridgette seems to put them directly onto the bench.

Oh! I forgot about that... Yup, you're right. The ability won't activate. :p

APokemonTrader

Aspiring Trainer
This card is insane: use compressors to get your energy type and metals in the discard pile: have a couple of bronzong and 1 smeargle you now have energy acceleration for every type!

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I had realy hoped that they would make this set balanced, which they were...until this came out with Golduk break, WTF ARE YOU THINKING POKEMON LAB?!??

Shiny Xard

'Cuz why not.
Well, Giovanni returned into a set. And the artwork looks derpy.

Thankfully Bridgette looks pretty nice. May I ask when Bridgette was ever in a Pokemon game?

Anyway, back to Giovanni's plans.

I'm sorry, but Geo looks so derpy! I can't believe it! It looks like he's playing "When you are happy and you know it, clap your hands"!

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
Smeargle? It is a good card.
Perfect for Dragon-Type and Colorless-Type Pokemon in play,and for others too who switch energy attached to one Pokemon on the same type to another which is a different type,which is done by Opponent's move.

Lostlorn Forest

Sinnoh is the best region
Wow, Bridgette was unexpected, but not disappointing :oops: *nose bleed* Those curves! I like Giovanni's artwork too. He looks like a crazy mastermind with those grabby hands.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Gorgeous artwork! The Doduo looks adorable :3
I think it's cool to see something new in the trainer/supporter/stadium section, with choosing what you want!

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I don't think that will be possible. Because you use Hoopa's ability only by playing it from your hand. And Bridgette seems to put them directly onto the bench.
Don't worry. We will see the original art of them very soon. Why we have a FA one if we have the normal one.
I play normal art supporter cards than full art ones.

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
WOW! For the First time! A supporter card that has two options.
I can''t wait to see them in the original art,as I observe some of the Kanto Trainers were back in XY setlike Misty and this one Giovanni.
If I will choose,I'll choose Giovanni's Plans because you'll choose a Shaymin effect or Muscle Band effect.
Doduo,good art and good attacks!

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
Well, Giovanni returned into a set. And the artwork looks derpy.

Thankfully Bridgette looks pretty nice. May I ask when Bridgette was ever in a Pokemon game?

Anyway, back to Giovanni's plans.

I'm sorry, but Geo looks so derpy! I can't believe it! It looks like he's playing "When you are happy and you know it, clap your hands"!

Bridgette is the Professor from Pokemon Bank

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I'm pretty sure that many players will use Giovanni's Plans in the tournaments,I guess 3-4 cards per deck+Shaymin-EX+Muscle Band.
This will power up more Fighting-Type related decks like Hawlucha and Machamp.