Help Blue dashed/dotted line on back of card -- print line or fake?

handsomep

Aspiring Trainer
I just purchased this card off eBay. The card looks perfectly authentic, but there's a blue dashed/dotted line that runs horizontally through the middle of the back of the card (see attached image, you'll need to click on the image to see the line). The card is Piers (Full Art) #187 from Darkness Ablaze.

I've never seen this before, has anyone else? And if so, is it just a print line or should I be concerned about the authenticity of the card? The card is only a few dollars, hardly enough to justify a proxy I wouldn't expect and looks perfectly authentic other than that anomaly.

And lastly, would you still consider the card Near Mint as it was advertised with print line on it?

Thank you!

Attachments

• P8061417.JPG
    P8061417.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
I just purchased this card off eBay. The card looks perfectly authentic, but there's a blue dashed/dotted line that runs horizontally through the middle of the back of the card (see attached image, you'll need to click on the image to see the line). The card is Piers (Full Art) #187 from Darkness Ablaze.

I've never seen this before, has anyone else? And if so, is it just a print line or should I be concerned about the authenticity of the card? The card is only a few dollars, hardly enough to justify a proxy I wouldn't expect and looks perfectly authentic other than that anomaly.

And lastly, would you still consider the card Near Mint as it was advertised with print line on it?

Thank you!
Wow this is the first time I've ever seen a print error like that :O Could we see a front picture of the card to see if it's really authentic? Just to be sure of course lol

Back