Ruling Blissy EX

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Great card. I'm currently playing it in a fun deck with Ampharos UF, switch/warp, move all the energy to the new active (which needs to survive) and heal everything damaged. =)

Gardevoir88

PSYCHIC DOOD
its an ok card but if you throw it in a blastoise ex deck then it might be a fun card to play with but with other decks its a terrible card to play

DragoniteMaster

Aspiring Trainer
I dont like it a lot it only has healing potential and its attacks arnt up to standard especially for an ex where u will aleays lose 2 prizes if it is killed so i think its useless.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Play it with Amphy UF. Energy Absorption and Blissful Support are it's strengths. It's a supporting card, not an attacking card.

DragoniteMaster

Aspiring Trainer
I get what u are saying but its an ex I mean come on one expects higher standards of a card if when it gets killed your opponent will be taking two prizes and of lot of the good ex's have attacking strenghs.

Charizard

Pokemon Master
you can play it with Articuna, Zapdos, Moltress and Rayquaza..Blissy ex is GREAT in this deck because it can take back 3 energy card for the pokemon above:)I tried this deck and it is really powerful;)

BoDragon

Aspiring Trainer
My friend had an idea of using Blissey ex in his deck for a Pokémon Center effect. I could see it being useful in a Delta Dragonite/Ampharos deck. Discard Lighting Energy, use Delta Dragonite's power to get them back onto Ampharos and switch the Energy back to Dragonite for the attack.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
If you're that worried about losing your Blissey.. use it to stall for a while, then Giant Stump and discard it! =P

POLOP

Aspiring Trainer
Looks great for a venusuar ex deck.
Just energy trans all the energy off the pokemon you wish to heal, then play blissey, healing that pokemon, then just move all the energy back onto it.

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
I think Blissey EX has a lot of potential. In EM-On, it will be the only real board clearer, and if any venusaur ex-dark dragonite like decks come around, Blissey EX might work really well with it. It has NICE HP, and some alright attacks, but won't see play in any way other than healer. It'll be around for another year, so let's see if it's useful or not.