PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The compendium doesn't make sense.

The Compendium said:
Q. Do I have to be able to discard Energy cards to heal my PokÈmon using "Blissful Support"?
A. No, you can heal PokÈmon that don't have any energy cards attached to them. (Sep 8, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

Q. When using "Blissful Support", can I discard an Energy card from a Pokémon that doesn’t have any damage on it?
A. Yes, you can discard an Energy card from an undamaged Pokémon when using Blissful Support. (Aug 11, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

Blissey ex's Poké-Power said:
Once during your turn, when you play Blissey ex from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may discard all Energy attached to any number of your Pokémon and remove all damage counters from that Pokémon.

I know Blissey ex was errata'd, because the card and the Compendium say different. But from what the Compendium says, you can play Blissey ex and get free full cures for your entire team? Or you just have to discard one on them, or what?

what it says or is trying to say is that when playing blissful support you can remove all energys attached to any number of your pokemon and remove all energys from those pokemon(EX:say u remove all energy from 2 of your pokemon when you have 3 only the 2 you removed the energy from gets the heal....not all of them) and also if you dont have any energy attached to your pokemon but you have damage counters you can remove the damage counters from those pokemon (EX:say you have 2 pokemon 1 has 2 energys and 3 damage counters on it ,1 has 0 energys and 3 damage couners on it you may remove the first pokemons damnage counters by removeing al energys you may also remove the second pokemons damage counters free of cost dued to the fact that it doesnt have any energy(it dosent change a thing if a pokemon has energy or not) so now you have 2 energy and damage counter free pokemon)

I hope i cleared up some of this up for you if not sorry but hope you will find what you are looking for

-Jesse2

If the target pokemon has energy, then you have to remove them all. Otherwise, just remove the damage...:)

So:

If you have any pokémon with Energy on them, you have to discard them all to heal them.

If you have pokémon without Energy on them, you can heal for free?

Question 1: yes , you cant take part off and get a particle heal it has to be everything or nothing,but you also have the choice of healing or not .

Question 2: yes , because it says you must remove all energys to heal or basicly your pokemon must be energy less and basicly if they dont have any energy attached it a free heal

-Jesse2

Back