• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blaziken (Post-Primal Clash)

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4-2-4 Blaziken (Furious Fists)
    2 Trevenant EX (Primal Clash)
    2 Solrock (Primal Clash)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 N
    4 Skyla
    4 Rare Candy
    4 Muscle Band
    4 Ultra Ball
    3 Blacksmith
    3 Scorched Earth
    2 Lysandre
    2 Energy Retrieval
    2 VS Seeker
Energy:

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
    10 Fire Energy

Strategy:

Setup Blaziken with the Blacksmith engine and DCE attachments with the help of Solrock's Solar Generator, Trevenant EX is to help counter against Seismitoad EX using Wood Blast for 100 (120 with Muscle Band attached), Scorched Earth and Ancient Trait Torchic's Flare Bonus helps for draw while being used as a resource for attaching Fire energies onto Blaziken with Blacksmith. Energy Retrieval I mainly had in here to get back discarded Fire energies from Ultra Ball.

Dedenne would've been great in here as a Yveltal EX/Baby Yveltal counter however I felt as though Solrock had more synergy in here due to Solar Generator getting multiple copies of DCE to attach onto Blaziken and/or Trevenant EX. I did consider taking Skyla out for Teammates considering that I'd get two cards for the price of one. At one point I ran Battle Compressor as a way to get around Lysandre's Trump Card depending on how much of a staple it is though I'm not sure If I can say the same for Jirachi EX depending on Silent Lab's playability.

Any advice, suggestions, and/or comments are greatly appreciated! ;)