• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

BlazeChomp With ERL (Battle Roads, Masters)

GioDude

Geodude ROCKS!
I'm planning to use this deck for my upcoming local battle roads.

Pokemon 21-

2-2 Blaziken FB Lv. X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv. X
1 Toxicroak G Promo
1 Ambipom G
1 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G
1-1 Entei Raikou Legend
1 Drifblim UD
1 Drifloon MD
2-1 Uxie Lv. X
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q MD

Trainers, Supporters 26 -

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Aaron's Colection
1 Bebe's Search
1 Judge

4 PokeTurn
4 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Premier Ball

Energy 13-

3 Fire Energy
1 Lightning Energy
1 Psychic Energy
4 Call Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

The basic strategy is to get quick hits with Blaziken FB and to drag up anything with a high retreat cost and either get a cheap KO or to bring up Garchomp C to Snipe something else and leave that pokemon active. ERL is used to get late game knockouts. Drifblim UD is there to get rid of troublesome pokemon and is my Mewtwo counter.

I, personally, prefer the shiny drifloon if you have it.

You're not running very many fire energies for a fire main attacker. I run 5 in Infernape/Garchomp, but I also need 2 to attack and I discard them a lot.

I woulud personally put in a shiny Drifloon but I dont have one. I use the MD becuase it has the most HP out of the ones I have and mainly because I do not want to get donked by a Sableye if I start out with Drifloon.

I'll see what I can do to fit in another fire energy. The two Aarons Collection help out as well.

Thanks for the input SolemnParty.

No problem. Mind commenting on my Infernape/Garchomp deck? I haven't gotten any posts on it yet. >> Link is in my sig.

Also, how do the 2 communications work in the deck?

I'd probably switch the 2 communication for a 3rd SP Radar and a 2nd Bebe's Search, personally. I prefer Communication at 4 with 4 collectors if I'm running it.

Back