Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

Silver Sea Lugia

Champion Trainer
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

I would like the shiney scyther, plz. If not , the absol or lapras would be nice

~Daniel

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

Ok what would you trade then

King Deoxazard

Go...! Wait what is that?! A LegoBall?!

I'll give you a nonlegit (OT is Ashley) Celibi for your Shiny Absol. Or your shiny Lapras. I also have a Dialga, and a Palkia (Palkia is Japenese)

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

I have all that you said sorry

Silver Sea Lugia

Champion Trainer

Absol / lapras/beldum/ or scyther, dosn't matter. i prefer scyther, but if any are legit, it dosn't matter

~Daniel

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Deck Master said:
Absol / lapras/beldum/ or scyther, dosn't matter. i prefer scyther, but if any are legit, it dosn't matter

~Daniel

Ok i'll trade pm me back if you want to still trade

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post

Sorry to bump but I know no one read the one in the back and I really want to get rid of some pokemon like the one on the frount page so now I would trade for anything along as it fair

Hiro

banner maker

what would you like for mew check my player thread

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Nothing sorry my bad didn't update I don't have him or dexoys up for trade anymore

Hiro

banner maker

its alright do you have any other shynis

Azure

Aspiring Trainer

I need the Darkrai. Check here: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22342&page=1
adne see if you find anything.

Espeon101

Aspiring Trainer

o ok what do u want 4 it and do u have metel coat?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Any shiny I don't have (see first page and a venmoth)and no I don't have metal coat