• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Lords of the Seven (Blastoise/Starmie)

ShuffleMcDeck

Break hearts, not the meta.
Hey everyone! So I've been gone from the TCG since Shining Legends released, and haven't really updated my deck or collection at all. That being said, this is the deck I last mained:

(Pokémon: 17)
1 Oranguru SUM 113
1 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28
3 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 132
4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
1 Keldeo SLG 26
1 Staryu BKP 25
1 Starmie EVO 31
2 Squirtle BCR 29
1 Wartortle BCR 30
2 Blastoise BCR 31

(Trainer Cards: 32)

1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Field Blower
4 Ultra Ball
2 Dive Ball
2 Rare Candy
1 Cyrus {*}
1 Karen
3 N
2 Lysandre
4 Professor Sycamore
1 Delinquent
2 Brooklet Hill
1 Rough Seas
1 Choice Band
1 Float Stone
1 Muscle Band
4 VS Seeker

(Energy:11)
9 Water Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy

Total Cards - 60

So the whole point of this deck is the Blastoise/Starmie engine which has served me for a good long time on discard attackers (the most recent being Alolan Ninetales-GX). Any tips, pointers, corrections, or meta advice are most welcome.

Last edited:
Looks good, try to get your hands on Alolan Ninetales GX from Lost Thunder.
I will most definitely try, and I have experimented using Volc {*} in Keldeo's place since the ability and HP seem too good to pass up. But I do agree the new Alolan Ninetales-GX would work wonders for this list

Back