Blah's 2012-2013 Season (Season over, check out my new thread for reports and results!): 170 CP

RE: Blah's 2012-2013 Season (Going to Nationals, check in for updates on how it's going!): 160 CP

I played against Gothitelle.

I went first and got a turn two Blastoise.

I'm in cut :D

RE: Blah's 2012-2013 Season (Going to Nationals, check in for updates on how it's going!): 160 CP

Who are you playing againest in top 128?

Not sure yet, just beat Klinklang my last round lol. Finished Swiss at a clean 7-2.

Nice! How many people used the ultra rare version of r=trainers only?

IE: Instead of regular juniper, only FA juniper.

Nice job, Blah. Good to see you doing well at such a big event. Hope you have great games in top cut!

Good luck Blah. Represent us Blastoise Players =)

I think Blah lost in 128 to Frank Diaz :(
I may be wrong though.

blargh257 said:
I think Blah lost in 128 to Frank Diaz :(
I may be wrong though.
What did Frank run?

I was against Micheal Zele, not Frank. He played Plasma.

...and I lost due to time :/. Needed another turn. Sigh. He also got Catcher + Scramble Switch off 4 cards to KO my Blastoise game 3, which really set me back. Oh well, pulled a Deoxys in my 8 packs.

Michael Zele? He's one of my best friends at league :p Ex-mod here too.

Oh well, great try Blah!

You got a great card for your great playing. you represented pokebeach well man. Now sit back and relax.

Good Job Blah. Top 128 is very impressive in the Masters division.

Good show, Blah!

Michael Zele? Hey I know him. But great job on getting top128

RE: Blah's 2012-2013 Season (Updated with Top 128 Nationals): 170 CP

Posting here to officially conclude the season for myself. It's been fun, looking forward to next season! (although I might play less due to an increase in school work)

FINAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

Top 8 Cities
Top 16 States
2nd Place Regionals
3rd Place Battle Roads
Top 128 Nationals

#1 Overall Ranked Player in New York

First season playing, so I can't complain. The only one that truly stands out is the Top 2 Regionals, but that's more than enough considering I got a higher place than some people that have been playing for years.

Season Props:
Top 2 Regionals
Epic prereleases
Getting to play a full season
Nationals being awesome
Finishing with a ranking as #1 in the state
Pack wars

Season Slops:
Only winning one set of top cut matches
Not even coming remotely close to an invite
Scrubbing out for the first half of the season

Next season goals:
Win a tournament (lol)
Get an invite
Earn 1-2 byes at Nationals again

I also want to give a shout out to Collin Moll (although he's probably never heard of me, much less met me). His ideas on Klinklang really helped me formulate my own list (although mine was somewhat different than his) and he's one of the reasons I ended up doing so well at Regionals, as to this day I think it's the best list I've ever built.

RE: Blah's 2012-2013 Season (Updated with Top 128 Nationals): 170 CP

Well done, Blah. You should be proud of you accomplishments.

Back