• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format BKT-CRI: Cacturne/Tapu Koko/Garbodor

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Cacturne – Grass – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Cacnea

[G] Spike Rend: 30 damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon already has damage counters on it, this attack does 60 more damage.

[G][C] Hunt: Choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and switch it with their Active Pokemon. This attack does 40 damage to the new Active Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Pokemon: 19
4 Cacnea CRI
4 Cacturne CRI
3 Tapu Koko SMP
4 Trubbish GRI
2 Garbodor GRI
2 Garbodor BKP

Trainers: 30
4 Professor Sycamore
3 N
3 Guzma

2 Po Town

4 Choice Band
3 Float Stone

4 Ultra Ball
2 Field Blower
1 Super Rod
1 Nest Ball
1 Timer Ball
2 Counter Catcher

Energy: 11
4 Grass
3 Rainbow
4 DCE

The main idea of the deck is to spread out damage with Koko, thereby making it easy for Spike Rend to dish out 90 damage (Kukui and Choice Band notwithstanding) for a single energy. You're streaming out cheap, 1-prize, 1-energy attackers while also locking down abilities with Garbotoxin.

Last edited:

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Since you are running mainly grass pokemon, and you don't play that many basic energies, do you think it would work with revitalizer and/or rescue stretcher as your recovery card?

D2B2WIN1

Aspiring Trainer
Cool idea and I wish the set was out in English to properly test this idea. Most of the changes will be theory based.

Right off the bat, I would flip the Koko and DCE counts if you plan on using Koko as your main spreader while, at the same time, hit DCE when you need it.
-1 Tapu Koko
+1 DCE

If you aren't using Lele, more Nest Ball and/or Timer Ball will help set up your board. Even if your opponent streams Garbodors, they are only taking one prize each turn. For cards to replace, I would honestly take out Kukui. Unless I am missing something, you are going to two-shot almost everything and Kukui doesn't put anything into range.
-3 Kukui
+1 Nest/Timer Ball
+2 Free slots

For the free slots, additional draw Supporters, a third Po Town, 1-2 Counter Catchers, more Nest/Timer Ball and/or a fourth Rainbow Energy. Counter Catchers because you will need a turn or two to stall so Koko can do an extra 20 everywhere without sacrificing a Supporter for the turn. The rest are to help boost consistency.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Cool idea and I wish the set was out in English to properly test this idea. Most of the changes will be theory based.

Right off the bat, I would flip the Koko and DCE counts if you plan on using Koko as your main spreader while, at the same time, hit DCE when you need it.
-1 Tapu Koko
+1 DCE

If you aren't using Lele, more Nest Ball and/or Timer Ball will help set up your board. Even if your opponent streams Garbodors, they are only taking one prize each turn. For cards to replace, I would honestly take out Kukui. Unless I am missing something, you are going to two-shot almost everything and Kukui doesn't put anything into range.
-3 Kukui
+1 Nest/Timer Ball
+2 Free slots

For the free slots, additional draw Supporters, a third Po Town, 1-2 Counter Catchers, more Nest/Timer Ball and/or a fourth Rainbow Energy. Counter Catchers because you will need a turn or two to stall so Koko can do an extra 20 everywhere without sacrificing a Supporter for the turn. The rest are to help boost consistency.
Sounds logical, adjusted the OP build.