Pokemon Biggest Raichu Collection in the World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an awesome collection of Raichu dolls and stuff and that is a lot also. Wow.:)

Ophie> Do you mean this little guy?

raichu_pokeballplush.jpg

i love him!!! :DDD

electimortar> are you sure thats not who you have? XD

I have a Pikachu doll with a zipper on it's butt so you can put your pyjama in it lolz :)

All I have is a Talking Turtwig,a medium size Pikachu and a small Bulbasaur that my friends gave me. I don't get very many dolls because they only sell them online now.:)

Whoa! So much Raichu! This is an Awesome collection! I could see that some of these are hard-to-find.

Isn't there a Pikachu backpack that has a zipper on the back?I think it is very well known.I know it's not Riachu but ya' know.

Raichu rules! ^w^ I'm collecting pokemon plushies and cards. I have (almost) all of the first 151.I forgot about them in my closet for like 7 years!!! It's takin' me forever to get all of the cards that I missed the releases of...

That's awesome. :)

I just have a few of the 1st- and 2nd-Gen. mini-figures. I hope to someday own a Dialga, Shaymin, Giratina, and (when released) Arceus Plushie, though.

And people call my mew collection weird...

I should really take a picture of it again, the last one I have is like years old.
But yeah, I import most of my collection from Japan, but I can only assume (and see with my own eyes now) that living in Japan does help a lot more :p

Anyhow, seems like there's a lot of hard-to-get stuff there, like those shiny statues. I love the cubish Raichu on the 2nd floor, any chance that one comes in a set which also features a mew?

Your collection is AMAZING! Raichu is the bomb!

I have sold/given way most of my old Pokemon figures. But I still have quite a few of the originals. I am sure that none of you guys have the original Latios and Latias plushies! My mom bought the two from Pokemon Center NY four or five years ago. I cannot even find a picture of the plushies on the internet! I will have to take a picture of my own and post it here later.

I thought I had a lot of Pokemon things years ago...Boy, was I wrong.

If my research is correct, those are mega blocks. Not surprisingly, because the lego-copycat owns the copyrights.
heerosferret said:
spoon> there is a mew cube! it can be seen on this page... :)

4543112293831000.jpg
Wow, thanks.
I tried to find a place where I could buy them, they all seem to be out of stock, but oh well, I'll probably get my hands on it one way or another.

Strange thing is, when I looked up: "mega blocks" Pokemon on google images, I got a picture of your raichu from your site on like the 2nd page... You sure like electric Pokémon :p
It's weird, though. Mega Block could make a lot of money if they just made these in higher quantities, they seem like really hard to find, spare the Palkia/Dialga sets.

Anyways, how come you have like 30 of those mega-block Pokémon in the shop in your sig, but no mew?

"Anyways, how come you have like 30 of those mega-block Pokémon in the shop in your sig, but no mew?"

Mew is popular! If I had one, its long gone... there's a ton of mew collectors out there. :> The Pokemon Collector community in general is very large, and very hard to understand unless you try it out... "How come no mew?" has a very simple answer... ;3 everyone wants moar mew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back