Finished Big Brother: Worlds Colliding! By a 4-3 vote, 42C loses Season 3! Congrats Snorchu! *Please lock*

Which prize should be first place?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Worlds Colliding! By a 4-3 vote, 42C loses Season 3! Congrats Snorchu! Looking for pokemon prize provid

Guy89 said:
Wow, while going through I noticed that a lot of these members are banned.

It seems that banned people enjoy playing Big Brother then :]

And Joey, I PMed

RE: Big Brother: Worlds Colliding! By a 4-3 vote, 42C loses Season 3! Congrats Snorchu! Looking for pokemon prize provid

I just need the code and this season may close! Ice, would you mind posting it?

Should I PM you about Jenny's prise or find her account?

Has Xous given permission yet?

I will tell you how to do that later guy. And Xous's permission for what?

To use the Red G-Dos. Without it, we cannot launch the banner for fear of legal action.

EDIT: Uh-oh, you did it now...

Ice Espeon said:
To use the Red G-Dos. Without it, we cannot launch the banner for fear of legal action.

EDIT: Uh-oh, you did it now...

You should not have PMd it to him.

I told him not to release it. I PMed it to him so he could say how he wanted it.

Does anyone like it? Should I make an art thread?

Also, I think we should let Guy come back for season 4 because he might be providing some stuff.

You should make an art thread, that banner was really good.

Maybe, when I have time.

I am going to ask Xous. Guy, you are the 4th staff member. If the Gyarados is okay to be used, then we will lock this and put it up.
EDIT: Wait, he is not on... I am going to put up the thread, but if it needs to be changed, then you will have to return to work Ice.

It will be fine.

I'm gonna go to bed now *yawns

o_O that banner looks awesome ice.

...from a distance.

if you look closely you can see how quickly together it was put.

I just saw misdreavus right now, and its the 8th time ive looked at it.

also i just noticed the kabuto in the background. nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back