Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition - Season 2!
Welcome all to season 2 of Big Brother: Pokebeach Edition, hosted by @Lord o da rings and @TheAnticipationEevee! After the success of last season, I’ve decided to make a season 2, with some changes to make the game quite a bit different from how it was originally run, but without further ado, here it is, Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition - Season 2!

When signing up please include:

- What device you’ll be playing on.
- How frequently you are on Pokebeach.
- If you can stay committed to the game. Be honest.

If we reach our cap of 13 housguests, please still sign up as a sub! There is a way that they can work in this season…

Warnings:

If someone fails to complete three challenges, they will be mod killed, or subbed out. Please look at the warning based system above.

You are able to take one Technical Difficulties Week in the game. If you ever have any Technical Difficulties, please tell me so that I know to put you on one.

Warning System:

#1: Miss your first competition/vote and you will not be able to participate in the next POV.

#2: Miss your second competition and you will not be able to participate in the next HOH.
#3: Miss your third competition and you will be mod killed or subbed out.

How the Game Works:

- There will be a maximum of 13 people in the game, minimum of 9. This season, sign-ups will cap at 13 players, instead of 17 like last season. Despite less houseguests, the season is scheduled to run one week longer than last season.

- Alliances are to be made in this game, but if you choose to make an alliance with someone, both of the hosts must be included in that conversation.

- In this game, screenshots will be necessary to play. Computers are recommended but iPads will work for most of challenges as well.

General Game Rules:

-In this game, people will compete to win, well, the game. Here’s how it works. The game is divided by weeks. Each week contains a Head of Household (HOH) Competition and a Power of Veto (POV) Competition. Here’s how a the game flows each normal week:

Head of Household (HOH) Competitions: Every week these competitions will be held, first thing come every week. The winner of the HOH competition will become the Head of Household for the week. The winner of an HOH competition will not be able to participate in next week’s HOH competition.

Nominations: The now Head of Household will choose 2 people (or 3 if it is a double elimination day) to be nominated for eviction. If you are nominated for eviction, you are therefore on the bench, or at risk of being eliminated from the game.

Power of Veto (POV) Competitions: This competition is a bit different. The HOH, the 2 nominees (or 3 on a double elimination week), and 3 random houseguests (or 2 on a double elimination week) will compete to win the Power of Veto (POV). The winner of the POV is able to change who is up to be nominated.

Example:
Player 1 is HOH, Players 2 and 3 are nominees, and Players 4, 5, and 6 are random houseguests. Let’s say Player 1 wins. Since they are HOH, they will likely keep their nominees the same. However if Players 2 or 3 win they will likely save themselves from being nominated, and the HOH will be forced to nominate someone else. If players 4, 5, or 6 win the POV, they can go either way. Although if they save someone, and the HOH is forced to pick a new nominee, the random houseguest is immune, and they are safe for the week.

Evictions: The 2 (or 3) unlucky players who after the POV, are on the bench, will be up for eviction. Evictions will be tallied by vote. The HOH and the nominees for eviction are not allowed to vote, but everyone else will. Whoever gets the most votes will be evicted from the house, and be eliminated from the game. All votes should be sent by PM.

And you should know about the Jury! The third person evicted from the game will be the first member of the jury! The jury will choose who wins at the end of the game by vote! However, an opportunity will arise at some point for one of them to return to the game!

And that's all you'll need to know for this season! There is a special twist for this entire game that will be revealed at the beginning of the game. Hope to see you in the game!

- Your hosts Lorde and TAE

Finalists:
- @Celever - Winner - 5 votes
- @NinjaPenguin - Runner Up - 2 votes

Evicted:
- @TheSceptileMaster - Evicted Week 1, Force Evicted for Cheating

- @Professor Palutena - Evicted Week 2, Backdoored

- @quakingpunch73 - Mod Killed Week 3
- @Mr.Muffin -
Dropped Week 3

- @rainyman123 - Evicted Week 3, Backdoored - Jury Member #1

- @double o squirtle - Evicted Week 4 - Jury Member #2

- @mirdo - Evicted Week 5 - Jury Member #3

- @Celever - Evicted Week 5 - [RETURNED]

- @Blakers - Evicted Week 6 - Jury Member #4

- @PikaMasterJesi - Evicted Week 7 - Jury Member #5

- @Little Cherrim - Conceded Week 8 - Jury Member #6

- @VioletValkyrie - Evicted Week 9 - Jury Member #7

Last edited by a moderator:

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Signup first, reading the rules later!

In! :D

EDIT: Gotta fill in the criteria.

Devices: MacBook Air; Android phone; any Windows device I get my hands on if needed.
How often I'm on PokéBeach: Pretty much all day every day.
Can I stay committed to the game: Of course! I'm so excited to play and I won't forget about this game!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Intriguing... /in! Congrats to the hosts!

EDIT:
-I play on a computer
-I'm on pretty frequently
-I'll be committed

Professor Palutena

The Queen
In it to not be the first out.

Devices: laptop, android phone
Frequency: A better question would be when I'm not
Commitment: As long as I'm not the first out

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
In.
- What device you’ll be playing on. Windows laptop and Android phone
- How frequently you are on Pokebeach. Unhealthily often. About 4 hours daily weekdays, 6 to 8 on weekends.
- If you can stay committed to the game. Be honest. I will commit. Very much.

I am vengeful

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Super excited to host this!! Lord and I will do the best we can to make it an even better season!! :)

Good luck to everyone participating!! And may the best person win!! :p

Heatran-GX HP180
20px-Fire-attack.png

Basic Pokémon
485.png

Ability: Tough Metal
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by each of your opponent’s Pokémon that has no Retreat Cost.

20px-Fire-attack.png
20px-Fire-attack.png
20px-Colorless-attack.png
Volcanic Vortex 60
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned. That Pokémon has no Retreat Cost until the end of your opponent’s next turn.

20px-Fire-attack.png
20px-Fire-attack.png
Heavy Bombardment GX 50x
Discard the top 5 cards of your opponent’s deck. This attack does 50 damage for each [C] in each of the discarded Pokémon's Retreat Cost. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon-GX rule: When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness:
20px-Water-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:
Float Stone
Espurr Burning Shadows
Wobbuffet Burning Shadows
Alolan Ninetales Burning Shadows

Last edited:

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Hey, just chiming in to say good luck, last season was mostly pretty fun, so I look forward to seeing what happens this season ^w^

Nyora

A Cat
In! I play on my iPad, I'm on Pokebeach very much, like 80% of my day, and I'll try my best to stay committed, though I might need a little help via e-mail notifications every once in a while. :)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm also dropping in to say good luck to all this round's contestants! I won't be participating in it this time unfortunately, mostly due to life.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I think it might be better for me to pull from sign-ups at the moment. I have been pretty busy lately and spending too much time on the beach. It's probably better for my own good to not play in this one.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Make room for the eventual winner boys.
1. A quite modern PC and several Android handheld... things (as in Phone(s) and Tablet(s))
2. Always flying above. Watching. Judging. Watching
3. A seagull never breaks it´s promise (Thats how the saying goes right?)

I mean i wanted to host a similiar-ish not really thing at some point but hosting of forum games seems to be high in demand anyway so imma hold back for now. (if somebody wants to talk to me about potentially co-hosting a little something at some point. HMU :*)

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!
I am all for making Jury.

1.PC
2.I check the site at least once a day to check notifications. I will probably be on more because of this game.
3.I will have a couple busy weeks in March through May if the game goes that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.