Active Big Brother 9: Arcade

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Lord o da rings, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Head of Household: Results

Hello houseguests! All of you have completed the competition, and it's time to see how it all went down. Let's see how the 3 of you did...

1st place: @The Last Shaymin with 1:13:17!
    2nd place: @FourteenAlmonds with 1:15:19!
    3rd place: @scattered mind with 2:17:51!

Congratulations Shaymin, you are the new Head of Household! It is your responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests this week, at risk of being evicted from the house and out of the game. You have until July 1st at 12:00PM EST to name your nominees in this thread.

2. ill nominate scattered and almonds

3. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Special Eviction Recap:

Recapping the special eviction here for convenience (in order):

- Going into the competition, @The Last Shaymin had nominated @FourteenAlmonds and @scattered mind.
    - The POV competition was Web of Lies (rules here). Ultimately, @Mora finished the puzzle fastest, and won the season's final POV competition.
    - Mora decided to discard the POV.
    - Mora, being the sole vote to evict either Almonds or Scattered, voted to evict Almonds.

Part 1 of the Final HOH competition will go up at 12PM EST tomorrow, or 17 hours from the timestamp of this post.

4. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Week 10:

Hello, Final 3! This is your final week in the game, before two of you will make your case as to why you deserve to win to the jury of 7! But before you get there, you have to earn it first.

Final HOH --- Rules:

Alright, since none of you have actually experienced the typical 3-Part Final HOH format, I'll explain how this works. There are 3 parts to this Final HOH competition:

- Part 1 will be the competition I give you now. All 3 of you will compete in this competition, and the winner will automatically advance to Part 3 of the competition.
    - Part 2 will be the next competition, which will only be played by the losers of Part 1. The winner of that competition will also advance to Part 3.
    - Part 3 will be the final competition, which will only be played by the winners of Parts 1 and 2. The winner of that competition will be the final HOH of the season.

When all is said and done, the final HOH will choose which houseguest they want to evict, and that person will be the final juror. That said, the person they choose not to evict, they are bringing to the Final 2, where they will face off against the jury and make their cases as to why they deserve to win this game.

Head of Household --- Part 1:

Alright, the competition is here. Representative of Big Brother, the moves and choices you make early will affect your positioning in the late stages. It's...

Hex FRVR!

You have until July 3rd at 12:00PM EST to submit a score for this competition, giving you 24 hours. At this point, the deadlines for these competitions will all be 24 hours, and there's really no reason in changing that by now. Again, all 3 of you will participate in this competition.

A reminder that you need two sources of documentation for your submissions (your name, a PokéBeach tab, etc.) to prove the screenshot was taken by you. As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on, or through a Notepad app, that's fine. All submissions must be made directly to the host either through 1-on-1 DMs or through your Diary Room. If a submission is invalid, you will be notified and be told what the problem is.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is allowed.

5. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Final HOH --- Part 1: Results

Hello houseguests! All of you have completed the competition, and it's time to see how it all went down. Let's see how the 3 of you did...

1st place: @Mora with 60,006 points!
    2nd place: @The Last Shaymin with 36,372 points!
    3rd place: @scattered mind with 33,394 points!

Congratulations Mora, you have won Part 1 of the final HOH, and will be automatically advancing to part 3!

Head of Household --- Part 2:

Now, as the losers of Part 1, @scattered mind and @The Last Shaymin will duel in Part 2 of the HOH competition. This competition may take you on a blast to the past. It's...

Tomb Runner!

You have until July 4th at 12:00PM EST to submit a score for this competition, giving you 24 hours. At this point, the deadlines for these competitions will all be 24 hours, and there's really no reason in changing that by now. Because he won Part 1, Mora will not play in this competition.

A reminder that you need two sources of documentation for your submissions (your name, a PokéBeach tab, etc.) to prove the screenshot was taken by you. As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on, or through a Notepad app, that's fine. All submissions must be made directly to the host either through 1-on-1 DMs or through your Diary Room. If a submission is invalid, you will be notified and be told what the problem is.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is allowed.

6. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Final HOH --- Part 2: Results

Hello houseguests! All of you have completed the competition, and it's time to see how it all went down. Let's see how the 2 of you did...

1st place: @The Last Shaymin with 483,280 points!
    2nd place: @scattered mind with 190,580 points!

Congratulations Shaymin you have won Part 2 of the final HOH, and will be automatically advancing to part 3! Unfortunately, as a result of losing both parts of the competition, Scattered is the first nominee.

Head of Household --- Part 3:

Now, as the winners of Part 1 and 2, @Mora and @The Last Shaymin will duel in Part 3 of the HOH competition, with the winner becoming the final Head of Household. It all comes down to the BB classic...

Know Your Jury!

This competition will be live, and after it concludes and the final HOH has been named, they will immediately have to evict 1 of the 2 nominees. I will ask you both for times in the server. Because he lost Parts 1 and 2, Scattered will not play in this competition (though I recommend he still be there).

7. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Final HOH --- Part 3 & Eviction (Recap):

Recapping the final HOH competition and eviction here for convenience (in order):

- Part 3 of the final HOH competition was Know Your Jury (rules here). Ultimately, @The Last Shaymin won the competition with 4 correct answers, becoming the final HOH of the season.
    - This made @scattered mind and @Mora the nominees.
    - Shaymin, being the sole vote to evict either Scattered or Mora, voted to evict Mora, naming them the final member of the jury.

Scattered, Shaymin, congratulations. You have made it to the Final 2 and have gone as far as you can go in this game. The finale will start shortly, good luck finalists.

8. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Finale:

Hello finalists! @scattered mind and @The Last Shaymin, congratulations! You have done what 10 others could not, and have reached the end of the game. There's only one hurdle left stopping you from winning this game, and that is the jury. This jury of 7 will decide who wins this game, and the bragging rights that come with it. But first, let's welcome back our jury:

- Juror #1: @cheezee weeñ
    - Juror #2: @Babywinds
    - Juror #3: @Turtwig
    - Juror #4: @Vom
    - Juror #5: @Amici
    - Juror #6: @FourteenAlmonds
    - Juror #7: @Mora

Rules:

Alright, since both of our finalists and most of our jurors are new to this, here's how this will work. Scattered and Shaymin will have the floor here to argue, and debate one another as to why they deserve to win this game over the other player. To get the ball rolling, each jury member may ask each finalist 1 question each (though you do not have to). You can ask them both the same question, or you can ask them totally different things, that is completely up to you. All that matters is that discussion between finalists and jurors sticks to this thread.

The criteria that a juror uses in making their decision is completely up to them, as by design there are no wrong jury votes. No right, no wrong, only what the jury makes of the finalists. Votes can be changed at any point throughout the finale, so don't feel like you're locking in a permanent decision when we're only just starting. Jurors, cast your votes in your DR (and tag me when you do), and these votes will be revealed when the finale is over and a winner is to be crowned. At the end of the finale, the finalist with more votes from our Jury of 7 will be crowned the winner of Big Brother 9!

The finale will last for 72 hours, or until July 8th at 7PM EST, no later and no sooner. Finalists, use that time to show the jury why you should win. Jury, use that time to make your decision. This is it, you guys, good luck!

9. That was certainly a fun game. I definitely went much further than I anticipated, so yay. I'm not entirely sure what I should be writing about, but I will gladly answer any questions you guys have for me

10. Turtwig Retired retired Mod. Jovimohnaeliackvid.
    Turtwig

Forum Mod Member

Ok, let's get the ball rolling. This game was pretty dramatic behind the scenes, with lots of tactical betrayals and toxic relationships. I'll address this issue with both finalists.

@scattered mind Congrats on making it to final 2! I remember being excited for our alliance to go far in the beginning...except it didn't, you decided to "spice things up" by betraying several of us out of nowhere. Considering this move as well as your cooperation with other players who kept targeting me in the game, why should I consider voting for you to be the next winner?

@The Last Shaymin I'm so happy for you!! You were always a trustworthy friend throughout the game and never took part in the toxic betrayals that seemed to happen every week. I appreciate your lowkey hustle and ability in the many games we've played--including the mind games. How much of your "quietness" was planned? Do you consider your lowkey approach a strategy you had from the beginning, or did it kind of take shape as everyone started picking sides around you?