Finished Big Brother 6: Training and Tributes (Game Over! Congratulations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Space B5 is revealed, and it is a Voltorb! Flour is eliminated from the competition, which means that @Nature Girl Mae is the new Head of Household! Congratulations!

Now, Mae must name 2 Houseguests to nominate for eviction. Mae, when you're ready, please post your nomination in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to publicly announce your decision.

Blakers

Week 6 Power of Veto Competition
For this week's POV competition, we're going to be playing a game called Fibbage! Fibbage is a party game in which the players are presented with a trivia question, and must come up with a lie for it. After everyone has submitted a lie, players will have to guess the true answer to the question. This is tricky because everybody's lies are mixed in with the actual answer! You score points if players guess your lie, or if you guess the truth. The winner will be the person who has the most points after three questions!

And one more thing: since we're down to only five players, everybody is going to play in this competition!

I'd like to start the competition off by presenting the first question that everybody will submit a lie for. That question is: In 2017, a man in Florida was arrested for ________ in the road. To be clear, you're submitting what you want other people to guess for this, not your own guess.

You will have 24 hours to send me your lie for the first question, or until 7:30 PM EST on July 11. You may not discuss your lies with any of the other Houseguests during the competition, and you may not change your lie after you submit it. Good luck, Houseguests!

Last edited:

Blakers

Everyone has submitted, and the answer choices are:

In 2017, a man in Florida was arrested for ________ in the road.

a) Abusing his dog
b) Acting like a dog and chasing after cars
c) Eating pancakes
d) Eating raw steak
e) Protesting
f) Wrestling a crocodile

You will have 24 hours to send me your answer for the first question, or until 7:30 PM EST on July 12. You may not discuss your answer with any of the other Houseguests during the competition, and you may not change your answer after you submit it. Good luck, Houseguests!

Blakers

The time is up, and the answers have been received!

Flour did not submit an answer!
Mae guessed "Wrestling a crocodile", which was Vom's lie! Vom gets 500 points!
Firekitten guessed "Abusing his dog", which was Flour's lie! Flour gets 500 points!
Vom and Jade guessed "Eating pancakes", which was the truth! Vom and Jade get 1000 points!

The standings are as follows:

Vom: 1500
Jade: 1000
Flour: 500
Mae: 0
Firekitten: 0

For the sake of time, I've decided to go ahead and show the last two questions at the same time. The second question is: A group of kids in Russia found a brought a _____ to school earlier in the decade. The third question is: Earlier this year, some hikers called police after they heard traffic sounds and mistook them for _______.

You will have 24 hours to send me your lies for the second and third questions, or until 4:30 PM EST on July 14. Make sure you clearly indicate which lie is for the second question and which lie is for the third question. You may not discuss your lies with any of the other Houseguests during the competition, and you may not change your lies after you submit them. Good luck, Houseguests!

Blakers

The time is up, and the answer choices for the second question are:

A group of kids in Russia found and brought a ______ to school earlier in the decade.

a) baby lion
b) baby tiger
c) bear
d) creepy doll
e) gun

The answer choices for the third question are:

Earlier this year, some hikers called the police after they heard traffic sounds and mistook them for ________.

a) a bear
b) a pig
c) gunshots
d) screams

You will have 24 hours to send me your answers for the second and third questions, or until 6:30 PM EST on July 15. You may not discuss your answers with any of the other Houseguests during the competition, and you may not change your answers after you submit them. Good luck, Houseguests!

Blakers

The time is up, and the answers have been received for both questions!

For the second question . . .

Mae did not submit an answer!
Vom guessed "baby tiger", which was Jade's lie! Jade gets 500 points!
Firekitten guessed "creepy doll", which was Mae's lie! Mae gets 500 points!
Flour and Jade guessed "baby lion", which was the truth! Flour and Jade get 1000 points!

The standings after the second question are as follows:

Jade: 2500
Vom: 1500
Flour: 1500
Mae: 500

And for the third question . . .

Mae did not submit an answer!
Firekitten guessed "screams", which was Mae's lie! Mae gets 500 points!
Jade, Flour, and Vom guessed "a pig", which was the truth! Vom, Flour, and Jade get 1000 points!

So the final standings are:

Jade: 3500
Vom: 2500
Flour: 2500
Mae: 1000

Jade has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations, Jade! Jade is currently out of town, but he told me what he would like to do in the event that he won this competition. Jade's decision is to save Vom. So since Jade is safe from having won the competition, Vom has been saved, and Firekitten is already nominated, the only Houseguest who can possibly still be nominated is Flour.

Since there's no other possibility, I'm going to go ahead and just start the voting. Jade and Vom are the only two Houseguests voting to evict this week, and they will each cast a vote to evict either Firekitten or Flour. You have 24 hours to privately send me your vote to evict, or until 4:00 PM EST on July 17. Good luck, Houseguests.

Blakers

Everyone has submitted their votes, and the house has come to a clear decision. By a vote of 2 to 0, @EurekaTingz , you are evicted from Big Brother: Training and Tributes. Flour is the fifth member of the jury, and will cast a vote for the winner at the end of the game.

Blakers

Week 7 Head of Household Competition
For this competition, you'll be playing Snake! The person who can get the highest score in this game will become the Head of Household in one of the most crucial weeks in Big Brother, so give it your all!

You will have 48 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 4:30 PM EST on July 23. As the outgoing Head of Household, @Nature Girl Mae will not compete. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the highest score you submit will be counted. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

Blakers

The time is up, and everyone has submitted! With a score of 205, @Jadethepokemontrainer is the new Head of Household! Congratulations!

Now, Jade must name 2 Houseguests to nominate for eviction. Jade, when you're ready, please post your nomination in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to publicly announce your decision.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Alright, I have decided to nominate @firekitten and @Vom. It's getting down to the wire here, so please know nothing is personal. I wish you both luck in the Veto

Blakers

Week 7 Power of Veto Competition
For this competition, you'll be playing Exit Path! Try to get the farthest in the least amount of time to win the final and most important Power of Veto competition of the season!

You will have 48 hours to send me a screenshot of your time/area, or until 6:30 PM EST on July 27. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the farthest area (or lowest time if you finish) you submit will be counted. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

Blakers

The time is up, and having made it to Stage 24, the winner of the POV is @firekitten! Congratulations!

Now, firekitten can choose to either save himself or Vom, or he can discard the Power of Veto. firekitten, when you're ready, please post your decision in the thread. You will have 24 hours from the time of this post to do so.

Blakers

@firekitten is currently unable to post, but he has decided to use the Power of Veto on himself. Since Mae is the only other houseguest who can be nominated, she automatically takes his place as a nominee. This leads right into the eviction for this week. Firekitten is the only vote, and he is choosing to evict either @Vom or @Nature Girl Mae . Firekitten, you will have 24 hours from the time of this post to cast your vote.

Blakers

@firekitten has cast his vote, and it is official. @Vom , you are evicted from Big Brother: Training and Tributes. Vom is the sixth member of the jury, and will cast a vote for the winner at the end of the game.

Blakers

Week 8 Head of Household Competition
@Jadethepokemontrainer @firekitten @Nature Girl Mae Congratulations on making it to the final week of regular gameplay! There's only one HOH left, but it's going to be a tough one. It's going to be divided up into three parts. Everybody will compete in the first part of the competition, in which you'll be playing QWOP! The person who can get the highest score in this game will win the first part of this competition and advance to the final part of the very last HOH competition of the season!

You will have 25 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 5:00 PM EST on August 3. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the highest score you submit will be counted. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

Blakers

The time is up, and with a score of 20.7 meters, the winner of part one is Jade! Jade advances to the final part of the HOH competition, where he will face the winner of this next part!

For the second part, @firekitten and @Nature Girl Mae will be playing Flappy Bird! Whoever scores the highest will advance to the final part of the HOH competition and face off against Jade!

You will have 24 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 2:00 PM EST on August 5. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the highest score you submit will be counted. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

Blakers

The time is up, and with a score of 8, the winner of the second part is @firekitten! For the third and final part, he will face off against Jade! Look for the third part of the HOH competition to be posted soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.