Active Big Brother 6: Training and Tributes (PTCGO Packs are Prizes!)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Blakers, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Jadethepokemontrainer Ready for anything!
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Forum Mod Chat Room Staff Member

I’m sorry, but I will be voting to evict Raven

MCGRaven likes this.

2. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

With Jade's vote, it is now official. @MCGRaven , you are evicted from Big Brother: Training and Tributes and you will be the first member of the jury, which means that you will cast a vote for the winner at the very end of the game.

Now that we have reached the jury phase of the game, I'd like to announce that the teams you have been playing with are now disbanded. You may still talk to your teammates, but you may no longer talk to your coaches about the game, and you will no longer be automatically safe for the week if a teammate wins the HOH competition.

We've been playing Big Brother up until now, but I'd like to shake things up this week. For this week, we will be focusing on the format of the game Survivor! Survivor is well known for its unpredictability as players work to outwit, outplay, and outlast each other. The biggest difference between Survivor is that there is no HOH, no nominees, and you can vote out whoever you want.

Week 4 Reward Challenge

I'd like to start off the week with a challenge in which you will compete for a reward. It could come in very handy this week, so winning this is in your best interest! The game you'll be playing is the T-Rex Game! You will have 72 hours to send me your score, or until 6:30 PM EST on June 8. Everyone is eligible to play. Good luck, Houseguests!

3. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

The deadline is up, and with a score of 4065, the winner is @GekkisaiDaiNi ! Congratulations! Gekki's reward has been privately sent to him, and he may tell who he wants to about what it is.

I'm not handing out warnings for this challenge, but there were a few of you who did not submit. Please do so in the next challenge, because there will be warnings for that one.

The next challenge will be up shortly!

4. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

Week 4 Immunity Challenge
    For this competition, you'll be playing Winterbells! Try to get the rabbit as high up as you can, because the winner will win Individual Immunity, and will be unable to be voted out at this week's Tribal Council!

You will have 72 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 7:00 PM EST on June 12. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the highest score you submit will be counted. Good luck!

5. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

The deadline is up, and with a score of 3,251,909,400, the winner is @GekkisaiDaiNi ! Congratulations! With this win, Gekki will be unable to be voted out at Tribal Council this week!

@TheAquaPiplup and @firekitten did not submit. Piplup receives his second warning, and firekitten receives his first. Please try to submit in the future!

The Tribal Council will be up shortly!

GekkisaiDaiNi likes this.
  6. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

Week 4 Tribal Council

The time has come to eliminate someone from this game. Houseguests, each of you will cast a vote to eliminate a player from the game. You may cast a vote for anyone except Gekki, who is immune. Everyone is allowed to vote. Houseguests, you have 48 hours to submit your votes privately to me, or until 7:30 EST on June 14.

Good luck to everyone!

7. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

The votes are in, and have been tallied. Before I announce the votes, I'd like to say that @TheAquaPiplup did not vote in time, and as such has been modkilled. Now that we're getting closer to the end of the game, I'm going to do away with the warning system starting next week, so players will no longer be modkilled.

@GekkisaiDaiNi had a Hidden Immunity Idol and played it for @Jadethepokemontrainer! All votes cast for Jade will not count.

Jade. Does not count.
    mirdo.
    mirdo.
    mirdo.
    mirdo, the tribe has spoken. (Vote was 6-1)

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken