Games Big Brother 15: Purgatory

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 3: Vote Results and Live Double Eviction
By a vote of 3-2, Ephemera was evicted from the Big Brother House.

Then, a live Double Eviction occurred.
Coltyn won Head of Household and nominated Alexis and TLS.
Almonds won the Power of Veto and saved TLS. Coltyn nominated Nick as a replacement nominee.
By a vote of 3-2, Nick was evicted from the Big Brother House.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 4: Head of Household
To win this game, you must learn to balance multiple concerns affecting you at once. This week's Head of Household competition is...
May I Have Your Attention, Please!

The player who has the highest score on Endless Mode will become the next Head of Household.

Additionally, the Scepter of Sabotage has been played on FK. Whoever wins the next HOH will be given full control over who FK votes out this week. They will also be given control over how FK uses the Power of Veto, if he wins it this week, unless he is a person on the block, in which case they do not gain control over how he chooses to use the Power of Veto. He will be forced to refer to them as “Lord [Name]" in all future conversations with them for as long as they are HOH. They can choose to have FK change what he calls them at any time, in which case FK will be forced to do that.

You have until July 5th at 11:59PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in your DR, and you will be notified if your submission is valid or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Full Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.
As outgoing Head of Household, Coltyn is ineligible to play in this competition.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 4: Head of Household Results
1st Place: Draskk with 10 points
2nd Place: Almonds with 6 points
3rd Place: Alexis and LC with 1 point

Congratulations to Draskk on becoming Head of Household!
Draskk, you have 24 hours, or until July 6th at 11:59PM EST, to post your two nominations in thread.
Everyone else, you have that time to submit your veto token usage.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 4: Power of Veto
This week's Power of Veto competition is...
A Quiz!

You'll need to find a time to schedule with me on when you can take the quiz. It will last at most 20 minutes.

Participants:
Head of Household: Draskk
Nominee: TLS
Nominee: Almonds
Random Draw #1: Coltyn
Random Draw #2: FK
Random Draw #3: Alexis

You have until July 7th at 9:30PM EST to play in this competition! This gives you 24 hours. If it takes longer to schedule a time with me, that's okay, but I'd like to complete this competition as soon as possible. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
Discussion in alliance chats is allowed, but you may not speak about or even refer to the competition itself! This competition is Not Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 4: Power of Veto Results
The veto competition was What the Bleep! Here are the results:
1st Place: FK with 15/21
2nd Place: Coltyn with 11/21
3rd Place: Draskk with 10/11
Congratulations to FK for winning the Power of Veto! Due to the Scepter of Sabotage, Draskk will be the player deciding how it is used.
Draskk, you have 24 hours, or until July 8th at 9:00PM EST, to either use the veto on a nominee and pick a replacement nominee or discard the veto.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 4: Eviction
Draskk has discarded the Power of Veto.
TLS and Almonds are the final nominees for the week.

Due to the Scepter of Sabotage, Draskk controls FK's vote and thus will cast FK's vote in his DR. Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted in your DR. There are 4 voters, so 3 votes guarantee an eviction this week.

You have 24 hours, or until July 8th at 9:00 PM EST, to cast your vote. Before that, votes will not be locked, even after everyone has cast a vote, so you may change your vote at any point up until the deadline.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 4: Vote Results
In a moment, I'll reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. By a vote of 4-0...
Almonds, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

If you had any conversations about the game this week that I was not included in, please send me transcripts of them as soon as you can. Additionally, here's a friendly reminder that since Almonds has been evicted, you can no longer include them in communications about the game.​

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 5: Head of Household
You must create your own path if you hope to achieve victory. This week's Head of Household competition is...
Entanglement!

The player who has the highest score on Classic Mode will become the next Head of Household.

You have until July 10th at 9:30PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in your DR, and you will be notified if your submission is valid or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Full Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.
As outgoing Head of Household, Draskk is ineligible to play in this competition.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 5: Head of Household Results
1st Place: LC with 349 points
2nd Place: FK with 230 points
3rd Place: Alexis with 172 points

Congratulations to LC on becoming Head of Household!​

NinjaPenguin

Week 5: Power of Veto
This week's Power of Veto competition is...
BBdle!

I have chosen via RNG three random Houseguest from BB1-9 who finished in the Top 9. Your goal is to identify them in as few guesses as possible.
This competition will take place in 3 rounds, where each round will have a specific HG from a specific season as the correct answer.
Each time you guess a HG from a particular season in your DR, your guess will be converted to 5 numbers, as follows:
Season: Number of the season the HG played on
Nominations: Number of times the HG was nominated on that season
Competition Wins: Number of times the HG won a competition on that season (this is defined by the wiki definition for competitions and thus may include competitions not for HOH/POV. 3 part HOHs count as separate comps)
Votes Against: Number of votes to evict the HG on that season
Placement: Placement of the HG on that season (e.g. 5th place=5)

For example, BB3 NP would have the numbers 3, 3, 2, 6, 6, as he was on BB3, was nominated twice, won two competitions, received six votes against, and placed 6th.

I will then give you back the 5 numbers and tell you which are green and yellow via the following system:
Numbers that are correct for the category in question will be marked green.
Numbers that are correct for some category but not the category in question will be marked yellow. In the case that a number is correct for X categories but has been guessed for more than X categories, it will be marked yellow for only the first X categories.
Numbers that are correct for no categories will be unmarked.

For example, if BB3 NP was the correct answer but you guessed BB4 NP, you’d receive the following feedback:
Season: 4
Nominations: 1
Competition Wins: 2 (Green)
Votes Against: 3 (Yellow)
Placement: 7

The player who correctly completes all three rounds in the fewest total guesses will win the Power of Veto!

Participants:
Head of Household: LC
Nominee: Alexis
Nominee: FK
"Random" Draw #1: Coltyn
"Random" Draw #2: Draskk
"Random" Draw #3: TLS

You have until July 12th at 5:30PM EST to play in this competition! This gives you 24 hours. However, if players are still making significant progress at the competition but have not finished it, I will extend the deadline to 48 hours.
Discussion in alliance chats is allowed, but you may not speak about or even refer to the competition itself! This competition is Not Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 5: Vote Results
LC won the Power of Veto and kept the nominations the same.
In a moment, I'll reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. By a vote of 2-1...
Alexis, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

If you had any conversations about the game this week that I was not included in, please send me transcripts of them as soon as you can. Additionally, here's a friendly reminder that since Alexis has been evicted, you can no longer include them in communications about the game.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 6: Head of Household
It's time to put together the pieces of what you've learned. This week's Head of Household competition is...
Mijnleiff!

You'll be playing on boardgamearena.com, so make an account for it and speak to your opponent asap about scheduling your match.

For this competition, you have been randomly selected into two matchups, where you will play a series of Mijnleiff. To win a matchup, you must at some point have a lead of 2 games over your opponent or be the first player to reach 4 wins (this means you can win 2-0, 3-1, 4-2, etc.). You should alternate which player goes first in each game.
The winner of both of those matchups will advance to the finals of this competition. The winner of that series will become the next Head of Household.

Feel free to practice as much with your fellow houseguests as you want, but if you are practicing with the person you are in a matchup against, please be very clear when you are playing your official matches.

The matchups for the first round are:
TLS vs FK
Coltyn vs Draskk

Coltyn has received a minor penalty in this competition on account of his warning. As a result of it, Coltyn can only win matchups in this competition by having a lead of 2 games at some point, and if he is the first to 4 wins, the match will continue until some player has a lead of 2 games.

You have until July 15th at 6:45PM EST to schedule and play the first round for this competition! This gives you 24 hours.
Please take screenshots of the results after each game as documentation of who won.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition!
As outgoing Head of Household, LC is ineligible to play in this competition.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 6: Head of Household Results
1st Place: FK
2nd Place: Draskk
3rd Place: TLS and Coltyn

Congratulations to FK on becoming Head of Household!
FK, you have 24 hours, or until July 16th at 5:30 PM EST, to post your two nominations in thread.​