Games Big Brother 15: Purgatory

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
7d2yRn63TuWUyCQOTikHqmbVhjz-UM3QsFvB1Dnvu9cWvy5RACXBmGb1Tm0B6VYdtFAlm_YpABLOZqj3w9kH9XXMnWzKi42OVENkQnZd86esN3nkdEvWG3aCYZ92j7QdTmC4chotyjKVutpLBg

Hosted by @NinjaPenguin

Welcome to Big Brother 15: Purgatory! You've played out your Big Brother lives, the hopes of moves and blindsides past replaying in your memories. And yet your time in the Big Brother House may feel incomplete, time spent on a quest for glory you never fully achieved. This season is your chance to ascend to heights of success, but in order to do so, you must cast your fellow houseguests down to the pit of defeat. This season, a group of All-Star houseguests from past seasons will re-enter the Big Brother house in a season of devilish tricks and fiendish strategy. Who will exorcize the demons of their PBB past and claim victory? Only time will tell.

Here are some guidelines for this game:
General Rules and Competitions
- In this game, you will compete with other houseguests to win the game, and deem yourself the best of the best! This game will be divided into a number of in-game weeks. Each of these weeks contains a Head of Household (HOH) competition, Nomination Ceremony, a Power of Veto (POV) competition, and an Eviction. With one houseguest being evicted after each eviction, this cycle will repeat until there are only 2 houseguests remaining.
- Every week will start with a Head of Household competition. Everyone may compete except the winner of this competition from the previous week. Everyone else will participate, and the decided winner of this competition becomes the Head of the Household for the week and will be unable to be eliminated during that week.
- After this, the Head of Household chooses 2 players to nominate for eviction.
- Once the Head of Household has named their nominees, the Power of Veto competition will begin. The HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 randomized houseguests will participate in this. The winner of this competition may choose to either save one of HOH’s nominees with this power or decide not to use it (thus keeping nominees the same).
- Finally, to end the week, once the nominees have been locked in, then the eviction phase begins. During this time, all players (except the HOH and the nominees) will be voting for whom they wish to be evicted from the house and lose their chances of victory. The nominees may also publicly plead their cases in this time, but whoever receives the most votes will be evicted, and out of the game.

Extra Information and Terminology

Weeks: This is a game term to encompass all the game’s key phases. Each week consists of a Head of Household competition, a Nomination Ceremony, a Power of Veto competition, and an Eviction. Each week, someone will be evicted from the house until just two houseguests remain.

The Finalists: Once there are only two houseguests left in the game, the jury will decide on who should win the game. The selected houseguest wins the game and the notoriety that comes with the title!

The Jury: Once a certain amount of houseguests have been evicted (this amount will be announced at the beginning of the game), houseguests evicted afterward will be put on the jury. This jury will decide who takes home victory at the end of the game. They may also ask each finalist one question to help decide whom they will vote for.
- Alliances are of course permitted, and strongly encouraged. You may make as many alliances as you’d like to with other houseguests. This can be done through PokéBeach PMs, or through Discord servers. However, I must be added to the conversation.
-Be a good person. Big Brother is a tense, competitive game, but it’s still a game so remember to be respectful and make this an enjoyable experience.
- The game cannot be discussed with any evicted houseguests. If you have a Discord alliance with any evicted houseguests, please refrain from conversing about the game with them, or make a separate chat for general conversation as well. (If you are an audience member, the same is true; there is a very strict non-communication policy with houseguests in the game or on the jury.)
- In this game, screenshots will be necessary for challenge submissions. When signing up, make sure your device is able to submit these screenshots for your scores in various competitions throughout the game. When you submit a score, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. You must have at least two things to demonstrate this proof, which can be done by having your PokéBeach account in another tab, a tab of this game in another tab, your account name on a Notepad, or whatever else works to prove the screenshot was taken by you.
- Do not share screenshots of either your score in a competition or your conversations in alliance chats with other players. In addition, you can directly quote other players, but you may not use logs in Discord form. For example, it is acceptable to say “NP said, ‘Lorde is a nerd’” but you cannot say “NinjaPenguin — Today at 1:48 PM Lorde is a nerd.”
-When signing up, include the word “Vergil” somewhere in your application.
-Don’t pregame. You know what pregaming is, don’t do it.
-Please abide by the spirit of the rules, not just the exact words. Loopholing the rules is strictly prohibited. If you have any confusion about anything I’ve said ever, just act and I’ll clarify.
-Please ask me questions about whatever you’re confused about or if you’re ever unsure if something is okay or not. I will do my best to answer whatever you want to know and will be much more lenient on stuff as long as you’ve consulted me, so just ask and all will be good.
There will be no competition bans for failing to submit for anything. However, that doesn't mean you won't be penalized. For every competition you fail to submit for (and also fail to tell me that you are unable to submit), you will receive a competition penalty on the next competition. If you fail to submit your nominations/veto usage/renomination on time, you will receive a double competition penalty and be given 12 hours to post the necessary thing, after which, if you have not submitted, your decision will be completely randomized. If you fail to submit a vote, you will receive a double competition penalty, but will not be given time to make up your vote.
The competition penalties are as follows:
1st Offense: 25% reduction in score in your next competition
2nd Offense: 50% reduction in score in your next competition
3rd Offense: 75% reduction in score in your next competition
4th Offense: Removed from the game
Let's not ever get to that last one. I'd really like to have a game without a modkill.

Please keep in mind that it is perfectly valid to submit scores or decisions on a provisional basis (e.g. "in case I don't get online to vote by deadline, my vote is for NinjaPenguin, but don't lock that decision in") and you will not be given a competition penalty if you cannot get online by then (since I'll just be able to do what you told me to). It is also perfectly fine to tell me you can't submit for a comp or you want to submit a zero or something. Just make sure I know and it'll be cool. I'm perfectly willing to accommodate as long as you keep me informed.
Throwing Competitions
We’re bringing back the old NP throwing system. Some competitions this season will be labeled as Score Throwing Available or Full Throwing Available. For Score Throwing Available competitions, you may request any score lower than your actual score in the game to be your official score in the competition. For Full Throwing Available competitions, you may request for any score lower than your actual score in the game to be your official score in the competition or you may request for your placement to drop below a certain threshold with some specific strategy (e.g. “if I would win or get 2nd, please drop me to 3rd place, halfway between second and fourth”). It will be announced if a competition is either score or full throwing available. Unless otherwise stated, full standings on every competition will be revealed.
Live Competitions
I would love to have live competitions/evictions be a thing this season! I will probably be most available at 7-11 PM EST for live comps, but I will do my best to find times that can accomodate everyone.
Twists
Seeing as this is an All-Star season, the twists this season will not be as straightforward as they may have been in the past. There are a lot of different strategies that one can take in response to what I will give you, and it will require clever thinking to be able to exploit what you are given in ways that will grant you the greatest possible benefit. I am extremely excited for what this season has to offer from a design perspective, and I really hope you guys enjoy it as well.
Cursory announcement of things that are not present in this season:
Comebacks. Once I say you’re out, you’re out.
Audience participation.
Twists that make the game something that is not Big Brother.
Twists that begin at or last into lategame.

To play, please fill in the application form, which can be found here: https://forms.gle/8wWCRCth1NYTUyib9
Applications will end in fourteen days, or on June 11th at 6:00PM EST.
At the end of this period, a post will be made to the thread and every accepted houseguest will be notified, a cast reveal will occur in the Discord server, and the game will begin on June 13th. This is an All-Star season, and thus applications will be open only to players who have played PBBB in the past. Before signing up, read all of this post. You wouldn’t want there to be anything you’ve missed.

In terms of the types of players I’m looking for during casting, I am still very flexible. I do not currently have a set player count in mind, and I’m mostly just looking for the combination of players who will provide the best cast possible. In line with the Purgatory theme, I’m especially looking for players who have been able to achieve memorability and/or success in the game but still have something left to prove. That being said, this is something which almost everyone fits in some way, so portray your passion and your honest self and you’ll have your best shot at getting cast.

(OP stolen from myself/Vi/Lorde.)

Best of luck to everyone and may you achieve the redemption you desire!

NinjaPenguin

Game Start
Thanks to everyone for their patience in waiting for the game to begin!
This season, we have 12 contestants who will be trying to gain their redemption. Please welcome back the following All-Stars to Big Brother 15: Purgatory!
@Coltyn: Big Brother 14
@Darcie: Big Brother 14
@Draskk: Big Brother 4, 5, 6, 12, 13
@Ephemera: Big Brother 7, 8, 10, 12
@firekitten: Big Brother 6
@FourteenAlmonds: Big Brother 9, 10, 13
@Little Cherrim: Big Brother 2, 3, 4, 5
@matsubara: Big Brother 12
@Nick Tornell: Big Brother 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11
@taylen: Big Brother 14
@The Last Shaymin: Big Brother 9, 10
@zoomberry: Big Brother 14

The game has now officially begun! Feel free to make alliances and scheme as much as you want, but please be sure to either include me in any conversation you have regarding the game. Additionally, from this point forward, refrain from talking to those who are not playing in the game or out of the game about the game in any form (yes, even if you're just talking to them and they aren't replying). Even the tiniest conversations have the potential to accidentally influence people's perceptions and decisions. The diary rooms are all provided as a way you can say your thoughts in a written form and record your thought process. If you have any questions about this, just ask.
Finally, please be sure to reread the OP if you didn't yet notice that Vergil was a name that you should've mentioned.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Head of Household
As we begin a season of new eras for returning players, it is only fitting that the first competition should be a remixed version of a classic competition from the annals of PBBB. Thus, our first Head of Household competition is...
Ready, Aim, Capitalism!

Here's how it will work:
Each of you will be given 100 coins, and will have 3 rounds to try to get the highest coin total in the game. Each round, you may select any of the following actions.
Steal: Steal 30 coins from a player of your choosing.
Swap: Pick two players other than yourself and submit a number from 0-1 for priority (if none is submitted, 0.5 is the default). At the end of the round, the coin totals of those two players will be swapped. Swaps will be processed in order from the lowest number chosen to the highest.
Shield: Make yourself immune to steals and swaps. Additionally, if less than 6 people attempt to steal from you, steal 10 coins from each player who tried to steal from you. If exactly 6 total people target you for steals and swaps, your shield will not work.
Save: If your coin total is not affected by any shields or swaps during the day, your coin total is multiplied by 1.25 at the end of the round.

This may be a bit confusing, so here's an example round to help:
All players in this example start with 100 coins.

Actions:
NP: Swap Violet and Mirdo, priority 0.25
Violet: Steal from Lorde
Lorde: Shield
Blakers: Swap NP and Violet, priority 0.75
Mirdo: Steal from NP
Quaking: Save
Celever: Swap Quaking and Lorde, priority 0.5

Processing:
Shields:
Lorde shielded. Since Violet tried to steal from her, she steals 10 coins from Violet and now has 110 coins, while Violet has 90 coins.
Steals:
Violet unsuccessfully stole from Lorde, nothing happens.
Mirdo successfully steals 30 coins from NP. Mirdo has 130 coins, while NP has 70 coins.
Swaps:
Priority 0.25 goes first. NP successfully swaps the number of coins of Violet and Mirdo. Violet now has 130 coins, while Mirdo has 90 coins.
Priority 0.5 goes second. Celever's swap is blocked by Lorde's shield, nothing happens.
Priority 0.75 goes third. Blakers successfully swaps the number of coins of NP and Violet. NP now has 130 coins, while Violet has 70 coins.
Saves:
Quaking was not affected by any actions (even though Celever targeted him, it was unsuccessful). Thus, Quaking's coin total multiplies by 1.25, and Quaking now has 125 coins.

Final Standings:
NP: 130 coins
Quaking: 125 coins
Lorde: 110 coins
Celever and Blakers: 100 coins
Mirdo: 90 coins
Violet: 70 coins

At the end of every day, you will be alerted to your own personal coin total. At the end of the competition, everyone's final coin totals will be revealed (but not the actions that anyone took throughout the competition), and the player with the most coins will become the first Head of Household of the season. In case of a tie, the following tiebreakers will be in place,
1. Higher coin total after Round 2
2. Higher coin total after Round 1
3. Player who got to a coin total first (including order within the day)
4. Player who submitted more Swaps
5. Player who submitted more Steals
6. Player who submitted more Saves
7. Randomized

You have 24 hours, or until 6 PM EST to submit your action every round, and this competition will last for 3 rounds. If no action is received, I will choose Save as your action. If you submit an action for at least 2/3 days, you will not receive a warning. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! Best of luck!​

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Head of Household Results
1st Place: Alexis with 186.25 coins
2nd Place: Shaymin with 156.25 coins
3rd Place: Darcie with 137.5 coins
4th Place: Nick with 130 coins
5th Place (tied): Anna and LC with 125 coins
7th Place (tied): Almonds and Ephemera with 120 coins
9th Place: FK with 115 coins
10th Place: Draskk with 112.25 coins
11th Place: Coltyn with 95 coins
12th Place: Taylen with 40 coins

Congratulations to Alexis on becoming the first Head of Household of the game!
Alexis, you have 24 hours, or until June 17th at 6:00PM EST, to post your two nominations in thread.

Warnings:
Alexis failed to submit for at least 2/3 days of this competition and has received her first warning. Her score will be reduced by 25% in her next competition.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Veto Tokens and Demon Chamber

Before those nominations occur, however, I'd like to announce a couple of twists that will be in play throughout this season!
Veto Tokens:
At the start of every week, each player will receive 5 veto tokens.
When the random draw for the Power of Veto competition is chosen, all players besides the Head of Household and the Nominees will have one veto token placed for them into the random draw by the host. However, during the 24 hour interval from the Head of Household being crowned to the start of the Power of Veto competition, you may also play as many veto tokens as you wish to add extra tokens into the random draw, increasing your chance of being one of the randomly chosen players in the competition.
Additionally, the Head of Household and Nominees may play veto tokens and give a ranked list of at least 3 other players (if there are not three players who are eligible at the start of the veto draw given, these tokens will not be accepted). If one of their veto tokens is chosen in the random draw, the highest player on the list will be announced as the HOH/Nominee's Houseguest Choice and be chosen in one of the random draw slots.
If you don't submit, you won't get a warning but I'll default to you using 0 tokens. If you think you won't be online after the nominations are made, it's perfectly fine to submit a provisional token use based on what the nominations are (e.g. "If I'm nominated, I pay 1 token, Houseguest's choice is #1 Lorde/#2 NP/#3 Blakers. If I'm not nominated, I pay 2 tokens.").
This may be a bit confusing, so here's an example round to help:
NP is the Head of Household, Lorde and Blakers are the nominees.

Submissions:
NP: 3 tokens, #1 Celever, #2 Quaking, #3 Violet
Lorde: 2 tokens #1 Quaking, #2 Mirdo, #3 Violet
Blakers: 0 tokens
Mirdo: 1 token (+1 automatically as a non-HOH, non-Nominee)
Quaking: 2 tokens (+1 automatically as a non-HOH, non-Nominee)
Violet: 0 tokens (+1 automatically as a non-HOH, non-Nominee)
Celever: 5 tokens (+1 automatically as a non-HOH, non-Nominee)

Random Draw Distribution:
1-3: NP
4-5: Lorde
None: Blakers
6-7: Mirdo
8-10: Quaking
11: Violet
12-17: Celever

Example Draw:
13 is chosen, Celever is selected.
5 is chosen, Lorde gets Houseguest Choice, so her highest ranked player remaining, Quaking, is selected.
16 is chosen. Celever has already been selected, so we keep choosing.
1 is chosen. NP gets Houseguest Choice. Celever and Quaking have both already been selected, so his highest ranked player remaining, Violet, is selected.

What Would Be Shown the the House:
Veto Participants:

Head of Household: NP
Nominee: Lorde
Nominee: Blakers
Random Draw #1: Celever
Random Draw #2: Quaking (Houseguest's Choice: Lorde)
Random Draw #3: Violet (Houseguest's Choice: NP)
The order in which players are drawn and any Houseguest's Choice players will be revealed, but it will never be revealed how many veto tokens anyone played.
This twist will end when there are 6 Houseguests remaining in the game (i.e. once all players are playing in every POV competition).

Demon Chamber:
Additionally, the Demon Chamber will be open for the first three weeks of the game. During the vote for eviction, any player who is eligible to vote may choose to sacrifice their vote for the week and pay 5 veto tokens to enter the Demon Chamber. At the beginning of the next week, all players in the Demon Chamber will secretly play a competition, and the winner will earn a secret advantage in the game!
Vote margins will be revealed at the end of the week, but the identities of the players who entered the Demon Chamber will never be revealed.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Power of Veto
For our first flash game of the competition, you must move quickly if you hope to avoid your downfall. This week's Power of Veto competition is...
Falling Dots Fly!

Participants:
Head of Household: Alexis
Nominee: Darcie
Nominee: Anna
Random Draw #1: Firekitten
Random Draw #2: Ephemera
Random Draw #3: Coltyn

Because of her warning, Alexis's score in this competition will be reduced by 25%.

You have until June 19th at 6:00PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in your DR, and you will be notified if your submission is valid or invalid. For this week, I'll be lenient and allow submissions with only one form of documentation in case you haven't seen this change, but in the future this will be enforced more strictly.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Full Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Power of Veto Results
1st Place: Ephemera with 1695 points
2nd Place: Firekitten with 1624 points
3rd Place: Alexis with 198 points

Congratulations to Ephemera for winning the Power of Veto!
Ephe, you have 24 hours, or until June 20th at 6:00PM EST, to either use the veto on a nominee or discard the veto. Then, if it is used, Alexis will have 16 hours or the remainder of that time to name a replacement nominee, whichever one is longer.

Warnings:
Anna failed to submit for this competition. However, due to her technical difficulties, she has been given a one-time exemption to a warning.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Eviction
Ephemera has used the Power of Veto on Anna, and Alexis has named Taylen as a replacement nominee.
Darcie and Taylen are the final nominees for the week.

Additionally, this is your first opportunity to enter the Demon Chamber. If you wish to enter the Demon Chamber and sacrifice both your vote for this week and 5 Veto Tokens, please submit this intention in place of a vote. Since this is your first time with the Demon Chamber available, I'm giving you a one-time offer to know the prize you'll be playing for rather than it being a secret:
Cantrip of Compulsion: You may play this advantage during the Power of Veto competition on any player besides the two nominees and choose an action (i.e. discard the veto or use it to save a particular nominee) for if they win the veto. If that player wins the POV, they must do whatever action with it that you secretly chose.
At the end of the POV competition, it will be revealed that the Cantrip of Compulsion has been played. The player you played it on will only be revealed if they win the competition and are compelled by the Cantrip. You will not be revealed as the player who played the Cantrip.
This advantage expires when there are 6 players remaining in the game.

As Head of Household, Alexis will only vote in the case of a tie. Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted or choose to enter the Demon Chamber in your DR. There are at most 9 voters, so 5 votes guarantee an eviction this week.

You have 24 hours, or until June 21st at 9:00 PM EST, to cast your vote/enter the Demon Chamber. If all decisions are in by June 21st at 6:00 PM EST, the vote will end then. Before that, votes will not be locked, even after everyone has cast a vote, so you may change your vote at any point up until the deadline.​

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Vote Results
In a moment, I'll reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. By a vote of 7-0...
Taylen, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

If you had any conversations about the game this week that I was not included in, please send me transcripts of them as soon as you can. Additionally, here's a friendly reminder that since Taylen has been evicted, you can no longer include them in communications about the game.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Head of Household
In a game where a single mistake could spell your doom, you must tread carefully. This week's Head of Household competition is...
Don't Tap!

The player who has the fastest time on Pattern Mode will become the next Head of Household.

You have until June 23rd at 6:00PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in your DR, and you will be notified if your submission is valid or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Full Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.
As outgoing Head of Household, Alexis is ineligible to play in this competition.​

For those who are also competing in the Demon Chamber competition, you will be sent the information for the competition in your DR. You may not communicate about the Demon Chamber competition itself until the conclusion of the Head of Household competition.

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Head of Household Results
1st Place: Draskk with 9.64 seconds
2nd Place: Almonds with 9.98 seconds
3rd Place: Firekitten with 10.34 seconds

Congratulations to Draskk on becoming Head of Household!
Draskk, you have 24 hours, or until June 24th at 6:00PM EST, to post your two nominations in thread.
Everyone else, you have that time to submit your veto token usage.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Power of Veto
This week's Power of Veto competition is...
A Quiz!

You'll need to find a time to schedule with me on when you can take the quiz. It will last at most 30 minutes.

Participants:
Head of Household: Draskk
Nominee: Alexis
Nominee: Anna
Random Draw #1: Firekitten (Houseguest's Choice: Draskk)
Random Draw #2: Ephemera (Houseguest's Choice: Alexis)
Random Draw #3: LC

You have until June 25th at 6:00PM EST to play in this competition! This gives you 24 hours. If it takes longer to schedule a time with me, that's okay, but I'd like to complete this competition as soon as possible. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
Discussion in alliance chats is allowed, but you may not speak about or even refer to the competition itself! This competition is Not Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Power of Veto Results
The veto competition was a Back to BB1 quiz! Here are the results:
1st Place: Ephemera with 10/10 after 16 minutes
2nd Place: Draskk with 9/10 after 26 minutes
3rd Place: LC with 9/10 after 29 minutes

Congratulations to Ephemera for winning the Power of Veto!
Ephe, you have 24 hours, or until June 26th at 6:00PM EST, to either use the veto on a nominee or discard the veto. Then, if it is used, Draskk will have 16 hours or the remainder of that time to name a replacement nominee, whichever one is longer.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Eviction
Ephemera has used the Power of Veto on Alexis, and Draskk has named Darcie as a replacement nominee.
Anna and Darcie are the final nominees for the week.

Additionally, this is your second opportunity to enter the Demon Chamber. If you wish to enter the Demon Chamber and sacrifice both your vote for this week and 5 Veto Tokens, please submit this intention in place of a vote.

As Head of Household, Draskk will only vote in the case of a tie. Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted or choose to enter the Demon Chamber in your DR. There are at most 8 voters, so 5 votes guarantee an eviction this week.

You have 24 hours, or until June 27th at 9:00 AM EST, to cast your vote/enter the Demon Chamber. Before that, votes will not be locked, even after everyone has cast a vote, so you may change your vote at any point up until the deadline.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Vote Results
In a moment, I'll reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. By a vote of 6-0...
Darcie, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

If you had any conversations about the game this week that I was not included in, please send me transcripts of them as soon as you can. Additionally, here's a friendly reminder that since Darcie has been evicted, you can no longer include them in communications about the game.

Additionally, Anna has chosen to walk from the game. This leaves 9 players remaining in the game, so congratulations! Everyone left has officially made it to the jury stage of the game!

NinjaPenguin

Week 3: Head of Household
As you progress through purgatory, you must learn the system that surrounds you. This week's Head of Household competition is...
Judgement Day!

In this competition, you must learn to judge what things are Heavenly and which instead are Infernal. To get you started, I will inform you that a Microwave is Heavenly but a Penguin is Infernal.

There are two actions you can do in this competition, both of which are done in your DR:
Request Judgement: Ask the host "Requesting Judgement On: [Target]". You will then be informed if [Target] is Heavenly or Infernal. This action will give you one point.
Complete Training: Inform the hosts "The way to determine if a target is Heavenly or Infernal is: [Judgement Strategy]". If you are correct, you will complete this competition (if you are incorrect, you will be informed so and continue the competition). This action will give you three points.

The player who successfully completes this competition with the least points will become the next Head of Household! In case of a tie, the player who opted to Request Judgement more times will win. If there is still a tie, the player who guessed more Heavenly targets will win. If there is still a tie, there will be a tiebreaker round.

For this competition, it will be useful to know my availability so you can do actions in succession, so I will note that I am generally most available from 4-11 PM EST, but also should somewhat exist from 9 AM-4 PM EST. If you ask, I will do my best to be online at a certain time.

You have until June 29th at 9:00 AM EST to complete this competition! This gives you 48 hours, but I suggest you be proactive since this competition can take some time, especially when you aren't synchronizing your availability with mine.
Discussion in alliance chats is allowed, but you may not speak about or even refer to the competition itself! This competition is Not Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.
As outgoing Head of Household, Draskk is ineligible to play in this competition.​

For those who are also competing in the Demon Chamber competition, you will be sent the information for the competition in your DR. You may not communicate about the Demon Chamber competition itself until the conclusion of the Head of Household competition.

NinjaPenguin

Week 3: Head of Household Results
1st Place: Almonds with 9 points
2nd Place: Ephemera with 18 points
3rd Place: Nick with 20 points

Congratulations to Almonds on becoming Head of Household!
Almonds, you have 24 hours, or until June 30th at 9:00AM EST, to post your two nominations in thread.
Everyone else, you have that time to submit your veto token usage.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 3: Power of Veto
To win this game, you must perceive the effects your moves will have. This week's Power of Veto competition is...
Spotle!

Participants:
Head of Household: Almonds
Nominee: LC
Nominee: Nick
Random Draw #1: Coltyn
Random Draw #2: Draskk (Houseguest's Choice: Nick)
Random Draw #3: TLS (Houseguest's Choice: LC)

You have until July 2nd at 12:00AM EST (midnight) to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in your DR, and you will be notified if your submission is valid or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Full Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 3: Power of Veto Results
1st Place: Draskk with 406 points
2nd Place (tied): Almonds and LC with 308 points

Congratulations to Draskk for winning the Power of Veto!
Draskk, you have 24 hours, or until July 3rd at 12:00PM EST (midnight), to either use the veto on a nominee or discard the veto. Then, if it is used, Almonds will have 16 hours or the remainder of that time to name a replacement nominee, whichever one is longer.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 3: Eviction
Draskk has used the Power of Veto on Nick, and Almonds has named Ephemera as a replacement nominee.
LC and Ephemera are the final nominees for the week.

Additionally, this is your final opportunity to enter the Demon Chamber. If you wish to enter the Demon Chamber and sacrifice both your vote for this week and 5 Veto Tokens, please submit this intention in place of a vote.

As Head of Household, Almonds will only vote in the case of a tie. Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted or choose to enter the Demon Chamber in your DR. There are at most 6 voters, so 4 votes guarantee an eviction this week.

You have 24 hours, or until July 3rd at 12:00 PM EST (midnight), to cast your vote/enter the Demon Chamber. Before that, votes will not be locked, even after everyone has cast a vote, so you may change your vote at any point up until the deadline.​