Games Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Head of Household:
Live Beyond!!

All bets are in! We'll first reveal everyone's bets individually, and then give you your Head of Household competition. You'll have 30 minutes to play this comp and give me a submission.

@FourteenAlmonds bet 69
@Blakers bet 230
@Draskk bet 210
@mirdo bet 214

You'll have 48 hours, or until January 19th 2021 at 11:00AM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. Please ensure you have the SuperNova flash player installed from last week's Power of Veto so you can properly play this comp. In the case that you're unable to submit for this competition, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
In order to submit for this competition, ping me in your diary room when you can set aside half an hour of your time to submit for this competition. At that point, I'll give you a link to the comp and start your timer.
Celever may not compete in this competition, as the outgoing HoH from last week, and Sena may not compete as the NG Word Game victim.

Any kind of score throwing is not allowed during this competition.

A reminder again that the lowest scoring houseguest will be subject to this week's Penalty Game. What will it be, you wonder? Well, best not to find out, am I right?

Best of luck, idols.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Head of Household Results

You need a certain confidence to carry yourself on stage. To know your limits and perform within them to the best of your abilities. You've played around enough, how well do you really know the strength of the lights on stage?

First up, I'm sure you'd all like to know who won Head of Household! We'll start from the top and work our way down the list.

In first place, with a matched bet of 210...
@Draskk! Congratulations Draskk! You've been crowned Head of Household for this week, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to nominate two of your fellow houseguests for eviction!

In second place, @FourteenAlmonds with 69!
In third place, basically everyone else.

And the victim of this week's penalty game, with the highest unmatched bet of 230...
@Blakers! Congrats on coming first place in being last! Your punishment awaits you soon, for all to see...

Now then, Draskk, you have just over 24 hours, or until January 19th at 2:00PM PST to name your nominees! You must name two of your fellow houseguests to put on the block, publicly in this thread. From there, your Power of Veto competition will begin. The floor is yours.

Last edited:

Draskk

Blast From The Past
After some careful consideration, I have decided to nominate @James Sena & @mirdo. I don't particularly want to do this to either of you but I feel it is the best for me at this point. Good luck to both of you in the veto.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Power of Veto:
Live Beyond!!

Ohhhh, this is the best part! I'd first like to begin tonight's announcement by... giving you a little surprise! Let's start this off right away...

Remember, houseguests. The further you go into this game, the more and more you have to deal with. There's so much you still don't know! And so much more yet to find. However, when you find what you're looking for, do you really think I'll let you do what you want with it? That is to say, your alliance chats, as well as the house chat, have now been locked until further notice. You may not speak or interact with them in any form. You're all vets here, houseguests! You've been through this before! That means if you break this guideline, I've got more opportunities for a much harsher punishment...

Now, back to tonight's scheduled live! I'd like to continue this update by announcing the nominees chosen by our Head of Household, @Draskk.

If I call your name, you have henceforth been nominated for eviction.

@xSENAx
@mirdo

Now then, let's find our random houseguest pulls to play in this competition! If I call your name, please step forwards.

@Celever
@FourteenAlmonds
@Blakers

I hope the six of you are ready for the best part of the week!

Your Power of Veto competition for tonight will be...
...Beach Hopping!

A new hit returning from BB12, Beach Hopping is a competition about hanging out with friends, or y'know, just like, abandoning them or whatever. Kinda rude, Lorde.

In this game, you'll be tasked with "staying home" or "travelling" to each of the other houseguest's beaches, trying to meet up with them! If you both meet in the same location, the person who stays at their beach will gain 3 points, and the person who travelled to their beach will gain 2. If you do not meet in the same location, neither of you will gain any points. You'll be given a single round of Beach Hopping to try and meet as many people as you can.

The person with the highest score in their submission will win the competition, along with the Power of Veto and the benefits that come with it. There are six houseguests playing in this competition.
You'll have 24 hours, or until January 19th at 11:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. Since this is a text-based competition, it should be available for both desktop and mobile devices. In the case that you're unable to submit for this competition, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
In order to submit for this competition, simply send a list as such to your diary room:

Lorde: Stay
Jade: Travel
NP: Travel
Violet: Stay
Vom: Stay

Since there are 6 people in the competition, your submission should look like the one above, just with names of the other 5 houseguests besides yourself.

Any kind of score throwing is not allowed during this competition.

That being said, best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Power of Veto Results

Everyone knows that every anime needs a beach episode! How else are you gonna get the fanservice? The good looks? The swimsuits?!

Results for your competition are up! Here's how things went.

For this veto, I'd like to announce the top three scores, starting with the person who won the whole thing!
In first place, with the highest score of 12 points...
@xSENAx! Congratulations, Sena! You've won this week's Power of Veto, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to remove a houseguest of your choice from the block, if you would like to!

In second place, a two way tie! Both @Draskk and @mirdo with 10 points!
In third place, @Celever with 9 points!

Now then, Sena, you have 24 hours, or until January 20th at 12:00PM PST to use the Power of Veto and choose one of the two nominees to remove from the block and back to safety:
@xSENAx | @mirdo

If necessary, @Draskk has 24 hours from the time of your post to re-nominate a houseguest. After the re-nomination has occurred, a vote will be announced and begin at the host's earliest convenience.

Last edited:

xSENAx

Aspiring Trainer
After careful consideration, I have decided that it's probably smart for me to use the Power of Veto on myself. Now that one of the nominees has been taken down, one more must go up!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Vote

This will be the final stage for one of you. When the lights go out, so too will your time on stage, leaving only a memory of your stardom.

By the end of tonight's vote, one of you will be evicted, unable to continue playing or discussing the game with any of your fellow houseguests.
The current nominees are:
Blakers | mirdo

A reminder to everyone that all you have to do is ping me in your diary room telling me who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. And remember, although they'll be the ones off the stage, this huge decision could make or break your entire game...​

You have just about 24 hours, or until January 20th at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. Since Draskk won this week's HoH, he will not be voting tonight, unless a tie occurs, where Draskk will cast the tiebreaking vote. The two people on the block may not vote, because you'd just vote for each other. Come on. Either way, this means that there are three votes being cast tonight, and ideally there is no possibility for a tie.

Failing to place a vote by the deadline will cost you a warning penalty, which will be harsher than normal.
You may change your vote at any time before the deadline or before the last vote is received, whichever comes first. When this occurs, all votes will be locked and the results will be announced at the host's earliest convenience.

Give it everything you've got, houseguests. Nothing matters to an idol more than their career.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Vote Results

The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness. Your votes will now be tallied.

Your first vote was to evict...
Blakers.

Your second vote, the last one able to weigh the vote to tie, was to evict...
...Blakers.
Blakers
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a unanimous 3-0 vote. Thank you for playing!

Stick around with us! I've been talking about how evictions may ripple through the game going forwards.

Congratulations on being the second member of this game's jury, Blakers! When we reach the end of the game, you and several of your fellow idols will be the ones responsible for crowning a winner!

As for everyone else, thank you for your votes! I'll have your next update coming very soon! An idol never rests to please the fans!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Six - Head of Household:
How My Heart Sings!

Congrats on another week, idols. I think it's time to start getting you more involved, wouldn't you say? You've had all this practice, and it wouldn't be very kind of me to keep you to just practice.
Coordination is so important for idols. You need to know your dance routine like the back of your hand, and pull it off near perfectly. Well. I say near perfect, but if winning is what you really want, you'll have to be the perfect idol, won't you?

Your first competition for tonight is one I've been waiting to use for a while...
...Friday Night Funkin!

In this competition, you'll be opening the game under the Freeplay menu, and playing the song Ugh on Normal difficulty.

In order to safely submit for this competition, I require a screenshot of your Freeplay menu before you begin playing. This is because the game autosaves your high scores, and by any chance if any houseguest has a previously saved high score, I can't take it into account when you submit. This is to ensure everyone's autosaved scores are set to zero. If you happen to have a previously saved score, this can be removed by simply opening the game on a different browser and using that (as long as I can verify it through your submission) or by opening the game in Incognito Mode and using that (again, as long as I can verify it). You've been around the block a few times, vets, (quite literally for some of you!) so I expect I can count on you to know what you're doing?

With that being said, you'll be happy to know that the freeplay menu autosaves your score, and I'll be accepting those as submissions, as long as Ugh is played on Normal. The houseguest who submits the highest score before the deadline will win the competition, along with the title of Head of Household and all the benefits that come with it.

You'll have just over 24 hours, or until January 21st at 7:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for computers through the Newgrounds flash player. In the case that you're unable to submit for this competition, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
All submissions must come in the form of screenshots for this competition. Remember that when submitting, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. Ideally I prefer two forms of proof, the easiest being your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad.
Draskk may not compete in this competition, as the outgoing HoH from last week.

Any kind of score throwing is allowed during this competition.

Best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Six - Head of Household Results

You need a certain confidence to carry yourself on stage. To know your limits and perform within them to the best of your abilities. You've played around enough, how well do you really know the strength of the lights on stage?

First up, I'm sure you'd all like to know who won Head of Household! We'll start from the top and work our way down the list.

In first place, with a score of 54,320...
@xSENAx! Congratulations Sena! You've been crowned Head of Household for this week, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to nominate two of your fellow houseguests for eviction!

In second place, @FourteenAlmonds with 46,440!
In third place, @Celever with 42,850!

And the victim of this week's penalty game, with the lowest finishing score of 38,990...
@mirdo! Congrats on coming first place in being last! Your punishment awaits you soon, for all to see...

Now then, Sena, you have just over 24 hours, or until January 22nd at 7:00PM PST to name your nominees! You must name two of your fellow houseguests to put on the block, publicly in this thread. From there, your Power of Veto competition will begin. The floor is yours.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Six - Power of Veto:
How My Heart Sings!

Ohhhh, this is the best part! I'd first like to begin tonight's announcement by announcing the nominees chosen by our Head of Household, @xSENAx.

If I call your name, you have henceforth been nominated for eviction.

@Celever
@Draskk

Now then, let's find our random houseguest pulls to play in this competition! If I call your name, please step forwards.

@FourteenAlmonds
@mirdo

I hope the five of you are ready for the best part of the week!

Your Power of Veto competition for tonight will be...
...Color Switch!

Since this competition is available for mobile devices through your store of choice, here's the best link I can offer: the desktop link to the Google Play Store page for this game listed here. If you're having trouble finding this game for your mobile device, let me know!

The person with the highest final score in Endless Classic mode in their submission will win the competition, along with the Power of Veto and the benefits that come with it. There are five houseguests playing in this competition.
You'll have 32 hours, or until January 23rd at 10:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for both Android and Apple devices. In the case that it isn't, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
All submissions must come in the form of screenshots for this competition. Remember that when submitting, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. Ideally I prefer two forms of proof, the easiest being your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad.

That being said, best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Six - Power of Veto Results

Colour cues are important! You've had plenty of lessons on this but it's always good to remember the basics!

Results for your competition are up! Here's how things went.

For this veto, I'd like to announce the top three scores, starting with the person who won the whole thing!
In first place, with the highest score of 89 points...
@Draskk! Congratulations, Draskk! You've won this week's Power of Veto, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to remove a houseguest of your choice from the block, if you would like to!

In second place, @xSENAx with 33 points!
In third place, @mirdo with 24 points!

Now then, Draskk, you have 24 hours, or until January 24th at 10:00PM PST to use the Power of Veto and choose one of the two nominees to remove from the block and back to safety:
@Celever | @Draskk

If necessary, @xSENAx has 24 hours from the time of your post to re-nominate a houseguest. After the re-nomination has occurred, a vote will be announced and begin at the host's earliest convenience.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
While I was asleep, it looks like a renomination has happen and all votes have been submitted. Not uncommon for the later parts of the game. We'll now proceed straight to the vote results.

Week Six - Vote Results

The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness. Your votes will now be tallied.

Your first vote was to evict...
Celever.

Your second vote, the last one able to weigh the vote to tie, was to evict...
...Celever.
Celever
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a unanimous 2-0 vote. Thank you for playing!

Stick around with us! I've been talking about how evictions may ripple through the game going forwards.

Congratulations on being the third member of this game's jury, Cel! When we reach the end of the game, you and several of your fellow idols will be the ones responsible for crowning a winner!

As for everyone else, thank you for your votes! I'll have your next update coming very soon! An idol never rests to please the fans!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Seven - Head of Household:
An Etude to Spread Our Wings

Final Four is here! The four of you, Almonds, Draskk, mirdo, and Sena, have fought through several weeks of comps physical and social, won wars in votes, and kept yourselves on stage for as long as you could. Good. I like to see that in an idol. I hope it's clear that only one of you can rise above the rest though, and it's time to really see who's got what it takes.

Your first competition for tonight is...
...WASD!

The houseguest who submits the highest score before the deadline will win the competition, along with the title of Head of Household and all the benefits that come with it.

You'll have just over 24 hours, or until January 25th 2021 at 12:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for computers through Kongregate. In the case that you're unable to submit for this competition, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
Sena may not compete in this competition, as the outgoing HoH from last week.

Best of luck, idols.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Seven - Head of Household Results

Colour coordination, precision, and just a little bit of rhythm come together here. The pressure rises, and how well can you handle it?

In first place, with a score of 9740...
@Draskk! Congratulations Draskk! You've been crowned Head of Household for this week, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to nominate two of your fellow houseguests for eviction!

In second place, @FourteenAlmonds with 7400!

And the victim of this week's penalty game, with the lowest finishing score of 7020...
@mirdo! Congrats on coming first place in being last! Your punishment awaits you soon, for all to see...

Now then, Draskk, you have just over 24 hours, or until January 26th at 12:00PM PST to name your nominees! You must name two of your fellow houseguests to put on the block, publicly in this thread. From there, your Power of Veto competition will begin. The floor is yours.