Games Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Power of Veto:
Searching for Stars

Ohhhh, this is the best part! I'd first like to begin tonight's announcement by announcing the nominees chosen by our Head of Household, @Blakers.

If I call your name, you have henceforth been nominated for eviction.

@Trunxkzy
@Clear1731

Now then, let's find our random houseguest pulls to play in this competition! If I call your name, please step forwards.

@Alfze
@mirdo
@FourteenAlmonds

I hope the six of you are ready for the best part of the week!

Your Power of Veto competition for tonight will be...
...Animal Tower!

Since this competition is available for mobile devices through your store of choice, here's the best link I can offer: the desktop link to the Google Play Store page for this game listed here. If you're having trouble finding this game for your mobile device, let me know!

The person with the highest final tower in their submission will win the competition, along with the Power of Veto and the benefits that come with it. There are six houseguests playing in this competition. Anyone other than these six will be sitting out.
You'll have 48 hours, or until January 8th at 12:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for both Android and Apple devices. In the case that it isn't, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
All submissions must come in the form of screenshots for this competition. Remember that when submitting, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. Ideally I prefer two forms of proof, the easiest being your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad.

Any kind of score throwing is allowed during this competition.

I also want to quickly mention that Trunkz's score reduction penalty from inactivity has already been applied, so there are no score penalties in any capacity during this competition. I forgot to mention this during the HoH, and now want to make you all aware of it.

That being said, best of luck, idols.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Power of Veto Results

How high were you willing to go to touch the sky? How's your balance?
...Which animal was your favourite? Mine was the capybara.
Results for your competition are up! Here's how things went.

For this veto, I'd like to announce the top three scores, starting with the person who won the whole thing!
In first place, with the highest score of 16.77m...
@mirdo! Congratulations mirdo! You've won this week's Power of Veto, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to remove a houseguest of your choice from the block, if you would like to!

In second place, @FourteenAlmonds with 15.06m!
In third place, @Alfze with 14.16m!

@Trunxkzy has also been given a third inactivity warning for failing to submit for this competition, and I've decided as host, as well as with production, to remove him from the game in 9th place. Thanks for playing, Trunkz.

Unfortunately, due to the modkill, here's where things will get complicated. Because it will be unfair for Clear to be the only person on the block for a veto ceremony, @Blakers will have to make a new nomination as Head of Household before the Power of Veto can be used. I ask that once Blakers makes this decision, please wait for me to post another update, to ensure this complicated process goes as smooth as possible.

With that being said, Blakers, you have just over 24 hours, or until January 9th at 12:00PM PST to name a new nominee! Once that has been done, let me know so we can proceed with another update.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Intervention

Now that a renomination has been made, here's where things get fun.
@FourteenAlmonds as the chosen houseguest from Fallen Stars, has been given a Silver Power of Veto by Brave.

At this point, Almonds may choose to use the power to remove any other houseguest from the block, before the use of this week's normal veto, or discard the Silver PoV to keep nominations the same.

Now then, Almonds, you have 24 hours, or until January 10th at 10:00AM PST to use the Power of Veto and choose one of the two nominees to remove from the block and back to safety:
@Alfze | @Clear1731

If necessary, @Blakers has 24 hours from the time of your post to re-nominate a houseguest. After the re-nomination has occured, another update will be announced in order to begin mirdo's Power of Veto ceremony, with the one he's won from this past competition.

Last edited:

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
the Silver POV does not grant me immunity after using it so I will pass 😔

((also I want to mention that this is my first PB post since the site switched over to the new layout and the emojis are really missing their old charm))

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Power of Veto Ceremony

Good god this week has been messy...

Well then, since a renomination isn't necessary I'd like to move right into our normal veto ceremony. A reminder that @mirdo as this week's Power of Veto winner has won immunity for the week, as well as the ability to remove a houseguest of your choice from the block, if he would like to.

Now then, mirdo, you have 24 hours, or until January 10th at 11:00AM PST to use the Power of Veto and choose one of the two nominees to remove from the block and back to safety:
@Alfze | @Clear1731

If necessary, @Blakers has 24 hours from the time of your post to re-nominate a houseguest. After the re-nomination has occured, a vote will be announced and begin at the host's earliest convenience.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Hello guys,

I have decided to discard the veto. Best of Luck to Al and Clear.

This Veto Meeting is Adjourned.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Vote

This will be the final stage for one of you. When the lights go out, so too will your time on stage, leaving only a memory of your stardom.

By the end of tonight's vote, one of you will be evicted, unable to continue playing or discussing the game with any of your fellow houseguests.
The current nominees are:
Alfze | Clear

A reminder to everyone that all you have to do is ping me in your diary room telling me who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. And remember, although they'll be the ones off the stage, this huge decision could make or break your entire game...​

You have just about 24 hours, or until January 10th at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. Since Blakers won this week's HoH, he will not be voting tonight, unless a tie occurs, where Blakers will cast the tiebreaking vote. The two people on the block may not vote, because you'd just vote for each other. Come on. Either way, this means that there are five votes being cast tonight, and ideally there is no possibility for a tie.

Failing to place a vote by the deadline will cost you a warning penalty, which will be harsher than normal.
You may change your vote at any time before the deadline or before the last vote is received, whichever comes first. When this occurs, all votes will be locked and the results will be announced at the host's earliest convenience.

Give it everything you've got, houseguests. Nothing matters to an idol more than their career.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Vote

The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness. Your votes will now be tallied.

Your first vote was to evict...
Alfze.

Your second vote was to evict...
Alfze.

Your third vote was to evict...
Clear1731.

Your fourth vote, the last one able to weigh the vote to tie, was to evict...
...Alfze.
Alfze
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a 4-1 vote. Thank you for playing!

Stick around with us! You'll have a seat in the audience very soon, and your eviction here tonight may ripple through the game going forwards. Only time may tell...

As for everyone else, thank you for your votes! I'll have your next update coming very soon! An idol never rests to please the fans!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four:
Dreams, Reality, and a Hundred Poems

Congratulations on surviving three daunting weeks, idols! Hope you're ready for a fourth. Before we begin with this week's Head of Household competition, I'd like to introduce something new into the mix: the NG Word Game.

At the end of last week when you sent Al off-stage, we were able to ask him some quick questions, one of which being: If you could pick a word to trap the other idols into saying, what would it be? He has given us our answer, and the lights shine on a new week for all of us. But you might be wondering, idols, just what is this word, and what's the point of the trap?

At any point of this week, if anyone says Al's chosen NG word, they'll be completely unable to play in the next competition. This includes the word being said in alliance chats, house chat, publicly in-thread, any kind of chat related to this game. However, this will not count as failing to submit, so you won't get an inactivity warning. This also won't apply to our Penalty Game, since this post will reveal our Head of Household competition anyways.

The last thing here to address, of course... what's the NG word?
...You really thought I was going to tell you? Ahhhh, what a laugh.

With that out of the way, onto our Head of Household competition for this week!

Week Four - Head of Household:

We've got quite a varied cast for this show, don't we? Some new, some old, all bold. We're down to seven idols now, each with their own personalities, dreams, and realities. It's not uncommon for fans to show their support for their favourite idols with coloured lights, and I think each and every one of our idols here today are distinct enough to be given their own colour, different from all the rest, to create one beautiful rainbow of a crowd.

Your first competition for tonight will be...
Counting KBs!

In this competition, you'll be presented with a crowd of coloured lights. Your goal is to count how many of a single colour of light is present in the whole crowd.

The person to guess the amount of same-coloured lights the fastest will win the competition, along with the title of Head of Household and the benefits that come with it.

You'll have 48 hours, or until January 12th 2021 at 3:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. Since this is a text-based competition, it should be available for both desktop and mobile devices. In the case that you're unable to submit for this competition, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
In order to submit for this competition, ping me in your diary room when you have free time to take on this challenge. Once I say go and show you the crowd, a timer will start, until you guess the correct number.
Blakers may not compete in this competition, as the outgoing HoH from last week.

Any kind of score throwing is not allowed during this competition.

A reminder again that the lowest scoring houseguest will be subject to this week's Penalty Game. What will it be, you wonder? Well, best not to find out, am I right?

Best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Head of Household Results

It's a useful skill for an idol to have, being able to pick out your loving fans from amongst a crowd. So, I ask you all, who craves the spotlight the most?

First up, I'm sure you'd all like to know who won Head of Household! We'll start from the top and work our way down the list.

In first place, with the fastest time of 00:20:37...
@Celever! Congratulations Cel! You've been crowned Head of Household for this week, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to nominate two of your fellow houseguests for eviction!

In second place, @FourteenAlmonds with 00:21:38!
In third place, @Draskk with 00:26:38!

And the victim of this week's penalty game, with the slowest time of 00:45:15...
@xSENAx! Congrats on coming first place in being last! Your punishment awaits you soon, for all to see...

Now then, Cel, you have just over 24 hours, or until January 13th at 6:00PM PST to name your nominees! You must name two of your fellow houseguests to put on the block, publicly in this thread. From there, your Power of Veto competition will begin. The floor is yours.

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
Okie, not using word ruined talking :( I'll do before thought and talking. Astute noms! Works out :) You unopposed :D

fudge flaccid windmill

Sena and Clear

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Power of Veto:

Ohhhh, this is the best part! I'd first like to begin tonight's announcement by announcing the nominees chosen by our Head of Household, @Celever.

If I call your name, you have henceforth been nominated for eviction.

@xSENAx
@Clear1731

Now then, let's find our random houseguest pulls to play in this competition! If I call your name, please step forwards.

@FourteenAlmonds
@Blakers
@mirdo

I hope the six of you are ready for the best part of the week!

Your Power of Veto competition for tonight will be...
...You Might Get Nervous!

The person with the longest surviving time in their submission will win the competition, along with the Power of Veto and the benefits that come with it. There are six houseguests playing in this competition. Draskk will be sitting out.

You'll have 48 hours, or until January 15th 2021 at 6:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for computers through Kongregate's SuperNova flash player. In the case that it isn't, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
All submissions must come in the form of screenshots for this competition. Remember that when submitting, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. Ideally I prefer two forms of proof, the easiest being your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad.

Any kind of score throwing is allowed during this competition.

That being said, best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - NG Word Game Results:

Sound the alarms! One lucky loser has said the NG word!

Your NG Word as given to you by Alfze was Morning.

@xSENAx has said the NG word, therefore prohibiting him from playing in the next possible competition. Sena is still playing in the ongoing Power of Veto competition, and will be scored as normal.

Let me repeat. This doesn't affect the ongoing Power of Veto competition.

Continue with said competition. You have a bit under 24 hours to send in a submission.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Power of Veto Results

Stage fright is a common occurrence for a lot of people. But when you live your life on stage, it's important to have stand your ground. Who knows how bad things could go on stage if you make even one tiny mistake?
Results for your competition are up! Here's how things went.

For this veto, I'd like to announce the top three scores, starting with the person who won the whole thing!
In first place, with the longest surviving time of 1:03:37...
@Celever! Congratulations Cel! You've won this week's Power of Veto, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to remove a houseguest of your choice from the block, if you would like to!

In second place, @FourteenAlmonds with 0:59:56!
In third place, @xSENAx with 0:57:52!

Now then, Cel, you have 24 hours, or until January 16th at 6:00PM PST to use the Power of Veto and choose one of the two nominees to remove from the block and back to safety:
@xSENAx | @Clear1731

If necessary, @Celever has 24 hours from the time of your post to re-nominate a houseguest. After the re-nomination has occured, a vote will be announced and begin at the host's earliest convenience.

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
I am discarding the veto even though the HOH this week is bad :[ threatening me if I don’t discard ;-;

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Vote

This will be the final stage for one of you. When the lights go out, so too will your time on stage, leaving only a memory of your stardom.

By the end of tonight's vote, one of you will be evicted, unable to continue playing or discussing the game with any of your fellow houseguests.
The current nominees are:
Sena | Clear

A reminder to everyone that all you have to do is ping me in your diary room telling me who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. And remember, although they'll be the ones off the stage, this huge decision could make or break your entire game...​

You have just about 24 hours, or until January 16th at 8:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. Since Celever won this week's HoH, he will not be voting tonight, unless a tie occurs, where Celever will cast the tiebreaking vote. The two people on the block may not vote, because you'd just vote for each other. Come on. Either way, this means that there are four votes being cast tonight, and ideally there is a possibility for a tie.

Failing to place a vote by the deadline will cost you a warning penalty, which will be harsher than normal.
You may change your vote at any time before the deadline or before the last vote is received, whichever comes first. When this occurs, all votes will be locked and the results will be announced at the host's earliest convenience.

Give it everything you've got, houseguests. Nothing matters to an idol more than their career.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Vote Results

The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness. Your votes will now be tallied.

Your first vote was to evict...
Clear.

Your second vote was to evict...
Clear.

Your 3rd vote, the last one able to weigh the vote to tie, was to evict...
...Clear.
Clear1731
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a unanimous 4-0 vote. Thank you for playing!

Stick around with us! I've been talking about how evictions may ripple through the game going forwards, and I think it's finally time for you to all see what I mean.

Congratulations on being the first member of this game's jury, Clear! When we reach the end of the game, you and several of your fellow idols will be the ones responsible for crowning a winner!
Which means yes, vets, congratulations on making it to jury! Don't expect me to go easy on you.

@xSENAx has also now been freed from the Penalty Game for this week.

As for everyone else, thank you for your votes! I'll have your next update coming very soon! An idol never rests to please the fans!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Opener:
Live Beyond!!

Another congratulations on finally making it to jury, idols! I hope you're prepared for the chaos that will come not just from the inner workings of the game, but from yourselves as well. I'm sure I don't have to remind you that things are going to get interesting?

You've all reached this point due to some skill or another. Maybe it's your skilled handling of social connections, your ability to maneuver every twist and turn in the game, or a sharp competitive drive to push you forwards.
Let's see what you think of your skills and where your limits really lie.

Besides, idols, Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better.

Here's how this competition will work. I've contacted a few members of our audience to play a flash game for me. They played for half an hour and submitted the highest possible score they could earn.

Everyone able to play (this excludes Celever as outgoing HoH, and Sena as the victim of the NG Word Game) will bet on how high they can score. If you submit a score equal to or higher than your bet, then your submitted score will be equal to your bet. If you can't submit a score higher than your bet, your submission will be zero. Your bets will be made public.

Let's go through an example.

If Violet places a bet of 300, and submits a score of 500, her score becomes 300 for this competition. Her score becomes her bet, because she scored higher.
If Lorde places a bet of 1000, and submits a score of 200, her score becomes 0 for this competition. Her score becomes zero because she scored lower. And she's probably bad at the game idk she should know better.
Even though Lorde bet higher, Violet wins the competition with a score of 300, because Violet was able to score higher than her bet.
In the rare occurrence that everyone can't score higher than their bet and submits 0, the person with the smallest bet will immediately win the competition.
Since there's the possibility for multiple people to score zero for this competition, the Penalty Game will go to the person with the largest bet if there's a tie with zero points.

Here are the scores submitted by our audience members! Thank you for your time.

Vom scored 122.
Ephemera
scored 214.
Jade
scored 125.

Now you may be wondering, what competition did they score these amounts in?
...You fell for that again?

Without further ado, place your bets, ladies gentlemen and everyone! You have 24 hours, or until January 17th 2021 at 2:00PM PST.