Finished Big Brother 10: Scramble & Conquer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Conquer Phase
Week 5 PoV

Violet named Almonds and Senkun as the noms. Ephemera picked Flour and NinjaPenguin to play the veto with them. These 6 are taking part in one of the most classic flash games ever made. Featured in Club Penguin AND Veggie Tales, it's...

Ballistic Biscuit!

48 hours
Cheated out of the opportunity to make a thread post about my noms. Hurts pretty bad...

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 5 Recap:​

So no updates have been posted since @Celever is dead and I've been running the show since then. Recapping for convenience:

- @FourteenAlmonds won the POV competition with a score of 3568 points.
- He decided to save himself from eviction.
- @VioletValkyrie decided to name @Mora as her replacement nomination.
- Mora was evicted by a vote of 5-1 over @Senkun.

I said in the server that if Cel hadn't returned by the time I woke up with an HOH competition, I would take over and fill the space with something myself, so...

Conquer Phase
Week 6 HOH​

This week's HOH competition is the returning comp: Crazy Taxi. I'm sure plenty of you know what this one is. Have fun.

Chieftain is still in play, you all have 54 hours (until August 20, 5PM EST).

Now, considering Cel has been gone for like 4 days now and I have no idea where he is, I will kindly ask the houseguests: add me to your alliance chats! At this point, with Cel being on-and-off again, I believe it's best to have me in these spaces for questions and surveillance when he's unable to be here. Thank you all for understanding.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Conquer Phase
Week 6 HOH -- Results

Hi houseguests, the competition has finished and the results are in.

1st: Almonds (HOH)
2nd: NP (Chieftain)
3rd: Ephemera
4th: Flour
5th: Aria
6th: Lily
7th: Senkun

Congratulations @FourteenAlmonds, you are the new Head of Household! @NinjaPenguin is this week's chieftain. Almonds, you have 24 hours from the timestamp of this post to name your 2 nominees here in this thread.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 6 Recap:

So @FourteenAlmonds did not name his nominees in-thread, and so nominees were named in the server. As you all know, he nominated @Fiery_Lugia and @VioletValkyrie for eviction.

In addition, @NinjaPenguin chose @Ephemera and @EurekaTingz to play in the POV competition. And finally, a Double Eviction has been planned to finish this week, meaning 2 people will be going to the jury in 1 night! Details are in #host-announcements in the server. With that, let's get to it.

Conquer Phase
Week 6 POV

This week's POV competition is the returning comp: Tomb Runner, the final flash competition of last season. This may or may not be familiar, depending on how many of you owned iPads in 2012...

You all have 48 hours to play in this POV competition, until August 23rd at 5PM EST. Good luck!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Conquer Phase
Week 6 POV -- Results

1st: Violet (POV)
2nd: Almonds
3rd: NP
4th: Lily
5th: Flour
6th: Ephe

Congratulations @VioletValkyrie you have won the Power of Veto! You have 24 hours from the timestamp of this post to use the POV on yourself or Lily, or discard it. From there, Almonds must name a replacement nominee within that same 24 hour period.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Scramble Phase
Week 6 Eviction

Lily and Aria are the final nominees this week. As the 2 nominations, they will not vote for eviction. Almonds, as HOH, will also not be voting for eviction. With only 5 people voting, there is no capability for a tie, meaning it takes 3 votes to be evicted this week.

Houseguests, you have 32 hours, or until August 25th, 5PM EST to vote for either Lily or Aria. Keep in mind, vote results will NOT be revealed on the spot, and they will be saved for when the live double eviction happens, with again, will be at August 26th, 2PM EST. Good luck houseguests...

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 6 -- Triple Eviction Recap:

Hello houseguests, jury, and anyone else on this thread! Today, a triple eviction swept the house and of the 8 houseguests standing, 3 were evicted and only 5 remain! I'll be recapping for convenience:

- At the start of the live session, @Jacklongkawaii was evicted by a vote of 3-2. Ephemera used the Conqueror's Insignia to steal someone's vote.
- It was then announced that this double was not quite a Double Eviction, but a Triple Eviction, which would see 2 more houseguests walk out the front door.
- Next, at the HOH competition, Call Your Own Shots (rules here), @Senkun received 19 balls, and was crowned the triple eviction Head of Household!
- Senkun decided to nominate @FourteenAlmonds, @Fiery_Lugia, and @VioletValkyrie for eviction.
- The POV competition was Jigsaw Jam (rules here). In the end, after 6 minutes and 4 seconds, @NinjaPenguin managed to pull out a win, securing the Power of Veto!
- He decided to discard the POV, leaving Senkun's nominations in tact.
- With a unanimous vote to save, Violet survived eviction and Lily and Almonds became the 3rd and 4th members of the jury respectively.

Congratulations on making it to the Final 5, houseguests! After this surprising and game-changing Triple Eviction, you all can enjoy a break to refocus yourselves or get your mind off the game. The Final 5 HOH competition will be posted in 24 hours, on August 27th 5PM EST. Good luck.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Conquer Phase
Week 7 HOH

Hello, Final 5! We've entered the endgame now, hope you're all ready for this fast-paced sprint to the finish line. This week's HOH competition is the Tetris-like competition: Quadroscope. Who knows what's in store with this?

As was announced during the Triple Eviction, Chieftain is no longer in play. In addition, with a smaller house come shorter deadlines. You all have 24 hours (until August 28, 5PM EST) to play this competition. Good luck.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Conquer Phase
Week 7 HOH -- Results

1st: Violet -- 117,159 (HOH)
2nd: Ephemera
3rd: NP
4th: Flour

Congratulations @VioletValkyrie, you are the new Head of Household! Violet, you have 24 hours from the timestamp of this post to name your 2 nominees here in this thread.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Ladies, gentlemen, and others in the house, thank you for joining me for this wondrous nomination ceremony. This week you've allowed me to name my two nominees for (what will eventually be) the best part of this game: eviction. Thanks for that!

If you hear your name called, please step your beautiful feet forwards.

My first nomination for this week is @Ephemera and my second will be @Senkun.

As we drag our blades into the last weeks of the game, remember there had to be someone nominated with the house size so small now, and it couldn't be me. I hope there are no hard feelings. Do your best.

Now, I'll throw it back over to host. If I have to.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Conquer Phase
Week 7 POV

This week's POV competition is the returning comp: Frat Boy Beer Pong, the week 7 POV of last season has returned for the exact same slot this time. I must say, I'm excited to watch this competition irritate and annoy another batch of houseguests! :>

You all have 24 hours to play in this POV competition, until August 30th at 12AM EST. Good luck!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Conquer Phase
Week 7 POV -- Results

Hi houseguests, the POV competition has finished and the results are in.

1st: Ephemera -- 55,680 (POV)
2nd: NP
3rd: Senkun
4th: Violet
5th: Flour

Congratulations @Ephemera, you have won the Power of Veto! Ephemera, you have 24 hours from the timestamp of this post to make your decision on what to do with the POV in this thread.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Scramble Phase
Week 7 Eviction

Senkun and Flour are the final nominees this week. As the 2 nominations, they will not vote for eviction. Violet, as HOH, will also not be voting for eviction, only casting a vote if there is a tie. It takes 2 votes to be evicted this week.

Houseguests, you have 24 hours, or until August 31st, 12AM EST to vote for either Senkun or Flour. I'm not planning on an early reveal, unless every single houseguest unanimously consents to it. Good luck houseguests...

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Scramble Phase
Week 7 Eviction Results

Houseguests. The votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door. In addition, it should be noted that the Scrambler's Insignia was used during this vote. The user and exact details of the power will not be disclosed until after the season.

By a vote... of 3-0...
@Senkun, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Congratulations on reaching the Final 4, houseguests. The HOH will be posted at 5PM today, to get scheduling back on track.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Conquer Phase
Week 8 HOH

Hello, Final 4 houseguests! We're in the final steps of this game now. 2 of you will be able to plea your cases to win Big Brother, and 2 of you will become the final members of the jury. It's time for the HOH competition, the familiar game some people play when the Wi-Fi goes down unexpectedly, T-Rex Game!

You have 24 hours, or until August 31st, 5PM EST to play in this HOH competition. Good luck houseguests.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Conquer Phase
Week 8 HOH -- Results

1st: NP -- 15,664 (HOH)
2nd: Ephemera
3rd: Flour

Congratulations @NinjaPenguin, you are the new Head of Household! NP, you have 24 hours from the timestamp of this post to name your 2 nominees here in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.