Big Basics (Landorus EX / Tornadus EX / Mewtwo EX)

Your Master said:
I am pretty much playing a Victinibox deck that uses 2 Cobalion and a few techs, but should I throw in something other than Terrakion NVI to counter Thundurus? I run basically 1 of a lot of things that can counter some of the main decks, but it basically just wrecks VirGen and Cobalion is for the Kyurem PLF. Any advice on what to add to the deck?
Have you also considered Plasma Blast Sawk? For only 1 energy, it can inflict 100 damage onto a Thundurus EX. With an additional Silver Bangle, Ht Laser, and a VCG, Thundurus EX is KOd.

TuxedoBlack said:
Have you also considered Plasma Blast Sawk? For only 1 energy, it can inflict 100 damage onto a Thundurus EX. With an additional Silver Bangle, Ht Laser, and a VCG, Thundurus EX is KOd.
I didn't see that, It's pretty nice that you can avoid using another EX. However Sawk does not have a resistance to electric and only has half the health. In a pinch Landorus can do 150 (300 to Thundy). It's an interesting set of pros and cons. Probably good for some one trying to beat TDK on a budget.

TuxedoBlack said:

It doesn't even need VCG. Thundy is 170HP, and Bangle affects damage before weakness and resistance.

Ryan Sinclair said:
TuxedoBlack said:

It doesn't even need VCG. Thundy is 170HP, and Bangle affects damage before weakness and resistance.
Thanks. Good point.

Back