Wi-Fi Trades Bidier's Player Thread *** have SHINY want EVENT breed ANYTHING ***

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
Bidier, if you can breed anything, I have a request, the IVs wont pass themselves down right :/

Combee (FEMALE)
Sassy/Relaxed/Careful/Calm/Bold/Impish
31/x/31/x/x/31
Roost; Toxic; Defend Order; Protect

you want one of each ?

Sassy/Relaxed/Careful/Calm/Bold/Impish

that's gonna take me a long time :)

ok i have a shiny level 100 UN-ev,iv,nature trained.sorry for it not being ev,iv,nature trained (i trained it to level 100 before i knew what comp play was sorry.)for bold chansey or chansey's pre evo with 31/x/31/x/31/x.31 for hp,def,and sp def.deal?

electimortar said:
ok i have a shiny level 100 UN-ev,iv,nature trained.sorry for it not being ev,iv,nature trained (i trained it to level 100 before i knew what comp play was sorry.)for bold chansey or chansey's pre evo with 31/x/31/x/31/x.31 for hp,def,and sp def.deal?

so what you saying is you have a shiny chansey, and you want to trade it to me for an IV breed 31/x/31/x/31/x bold nature lv1 chansey ?

am gonna need a day or two to get that ready, working on few other requests too :D once i have it, we can work out a deal for the trade :)

Bidier, Pokémon cant have 7 stats. That last 31 he put is to say what he wants 31 in.

And about the Combee, it can be any of those 6 natures but it HAS to be FEMALE

Bidier, Pokémon cant have 7 stats. That last 31 he put is to say what he wants 31 in.

my bad, i just copy and pasted and i thought it was a type-o :) i'll change that now :p

And about the Combee, it can be any of those 6 natures but it HAS to be FEMALE

before the end of the week, can you wait ?

HP / Def / Spd right?

Yes Bidier. HP Def and Sp Def

That's the order you put on your format. electimortar, you can't IV train. You can't nature train either as I saw you say in post 142 lol

Yes Bidier. HP Def and Sp Def

That's the order you put on your format. electimortar, you can't IV train. You can't nature train either as I saw you say in post 142 lol

as for Defend Order, that gonna be your job :D i can get you the other 3 :) i'll let you know as soon as i get it :p

Okay then. Thanks. If you want to quit it at any given moment, Im fine with that.

oh dont you worry about that :p just think of a good offer :)

Name: Happiny
Ability: Whatever ability it has
Nature: Modest
Day-Care Couple
Egg recived.
Egg hatched.
Moves: Seismic Toss / _____ / _____ / _____
IV: 31 / 31 / x / 31 / x / x

CMT if you can make the above

Shadowblade2 said:
Name: Happiny
Ability: Whatever ability it has
Nature: Modest
Day-Care Couple
Egg recived.
Egg hatched.
Moves: Seismic Toss / _____ / _____ / _____
IV: 31 / 31 / x / 31 / x / x

CMT if you can make the above

Sorry, Seismic Toss is not possible for me, dont have Emerald. i can do everything else :)

and you want IV in HP / Attack / Speed with Modest nature? interesting :p

Back