Bi-Monthly Merchandise Update: November 10, 2012

HeatRotomFTW97

{
Collector's Forum Bi-Weekly Update
November 10, 2012 - Volume 1 - Issue 2 - HeatRotomFTW97​

INTRODUCTION

Hi, everyone! Not a lot of new merchandise has been announced since my last post. Today is mostly about plush. Please enjoy!

NEWLY ANNOUNCED MERCHANDISE

First Half of 2013 Banpresto Merchandise!
l_509a21cd7deae.jpg

l_509a21cd58524.jpg

l_509a21cd99814.jpg
l_509a21cd99814.jpg
kkk.jpg

DSC_hrs.jpg

Thanks to Larvitarscar for images[/b]
These plush will be released in Japan by way of claw "UFO" machines! Which one(s) are/is your favorite(s)?

NEWLY RELEASED MERCHANDISE

Eevee Collection
2012eeveecollection01.jpg

Thanks to Sunyshore.com for images
Eevee and its evolutions have been a staple in Pokemon Collecting since it began! For the last few years, the Pokemon Centers in Japan have released merchandise of the Eeveelutions. This merchandise becomes exceedingly rare after a few months. Pictured are only the plush, but there were coasters, towels, and many, many more accessories made!

Calling All Computer Artists!

It would be cool to have a banner to display at the beginning of every update that I do. As such, I am opening this to a competition. Submit a banner to me with the text "PokéBeach's Bi-Weekly Collector's Forum Update" (with a theme of water Pokemon, but with a Heat Rotom somewhere in there :p) by November 23 at 11 PM Pacific Time. I will pick a winner by the next day and that winner will get a FREE Pokémon Kid (like the ones pictured above) sent to them! Submit entries by PM'ing me, right here on the forums.

Reminder

If you have any general questions about where to get any Pokemon merchandise, new or old, give me a shout! I can most likely help point you in the right direction. Heck, I may even have what you're looking for!

Closing Remarks

Enjoy! Please read this and talk about new merchandise! Have fun and discuss!

Please discuss the new merchandise to your heart's content below! Have a great two weeks!

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Pokebeach Collector's Forum Bi-Monthly Update: November 10, 2012

Ooh! I want that Eelektross plush! So cool!

Thanks for the update!