News 'Bewear-GX Box' in June!

How can something that looks this cool suck so bad? What a waste.

I can't be the only one sick of these boxes. I personally do not like the jumbo cards, you can't do anything with them and are large enough that they are hard to store. At least the figures can be displayed, but the jumbo cards are just wasted space. On top of this, the contents are generally not worth the money. I would personally just rather spend the extra money on regular packs.

These boxes are just a dime a dozen (for them that's probably literally what they cost to make) and have no real substance to justify the money spent. I know there are plenty of people who enjoy these boxes (they keep making them so I'm assuming people are buying them), but I REALLY wish they would find something different to do.

I can't be the only one sick of these boxes. I personally do not like the jumbo cards, you can't do anything with them and are large enough that they are hard to store. At least the figures can be displayed, but the jumbo cards are just wasted space. On top of this, the contents are generally not worth the money. I would personally just rather spend the extra money on regular packs.

These boxes are just a dime a dozen (for them that's probably literally what they cost to make) and have no real substance to justify the money spent. I know there are plenty of people who enjoy these boxes (they keep making them so I'm assuming people are buying them), but I REALLY wish they would find something different to do.

I agree about the Jumbos, as for the "contents not worth it" part, if you're referring to the pulls, that's just luck of the draw

I honestly prefer either the tins, you get basically the same stuff at the same price, except you get a tin that can be used as a storage container instead of the useless jumbos

I like the purple on the box! Although Beware GX is probably the worst GX, It looks like a pretty cool card.

Why do all the EX/GX cards in these boxes suck though(besides the reprints)?
Lycanroc is pretty good, Snorlax was decent when it first came out (still can be with Solgaleo), but for the most part promos are collector's items not competitive cards, people that are in the game to play are gonna buy either booster boxes/packs (when a new set comes out to sort of play test) or singles to get what they want, they don't care about getting things that don't fit into the deck they are trying to build (such as random promos/jumbos/figures/etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly prefer either the tins, you get basically the same stuff at the same price, except you get a tin that can be used as a storage container instead of the useless jumbos
I think tins are a really bad storage option, because it damages your card a lot. It's okay for commons but, I don't like to use them

Another gx box but it's unplayable this time I feel like some are playable like lycanroc and some unplayable like this beware gx

You make great points, I would much rather have a figure then a jumbo card. I hoping for a better Beware, but I am willing to give him a shot, mainly as a secondary figure in a deck in combo with a better attacker. I am going to try and make it work only because Beware is a great pokemon.

I agree about the Jumbos, as for the "contents not worth it" part, if you're referring to the pulls, that's just luck of the draw

Lycanroc is pretty good, Snorlax was decent when it first came out (still can be with Solgaleo), but for the most part promos are collector's items not competitive cards, people that are in the game to play are gonna buy either booster boxes/packs (when a new set comes out to sort of play test) or singles to get what they want, they don't care about getting things that don't fit into the deck they are trying to build (such as random promos/jumbos/figures/etc)

I realize the pulls are completely random and you may or may not get something good, but I was referring to the actual products you get when compared to the price you pay. You essentially pay $16 for the packs and the rest of the price is spend on a promo and useless jumbo.

I was talking about EX boxes as well, but you do have a point that those two promos are decent(especially Lycanroc which can discard energy)

but we can agree that Midnight GX is better than Midday, right? idontknowwhyIamaskingthisquestion
Most of the EX boxes lately have been either alt art reprints or actual set reprints
I think tins are a really bad storage option, because it damages your card a lot. It's okay for commons but, I don't like to use them
Bulk is what I was referring to, I personally use them to store extra dice/coins/etc

Anyone know why this box now costs 13.98. It still has 4 packs inside. My local Walmart has 3 pack items for more then this.

Anyone know why this box now costs 13.98. It still has 4 packs inside. My local Walmart has 3 pack items for more then this.
no one wants this box. The promos are bad and th packs in it aren’t very good.

Walmart always sells at full retail price

Back