Best Wonder Trade Moments

ZygardeChronicles

PMD5 when
2 days ago I was Wonder Trading for PokéMiles when I came across someone called "For You". Then I saw a Shiny Arceus right in front of my eyes. I couldn't believe it. A Shiny Arceus. And when I looked at it, it seemed to be real. In a Cherish Ball, Japanese, knows correct moves. It also was Lvl 100 and had Pokérus.

So,what's you guys' best Wonder Trade moments?

Last edited:
I would also check location data and IVs, because that sounds too good to be true.

Anyway, most of what I've gotten is junk Pokemon, I can't think of any memorable Pokemon I've acquired from Wonder Trade.

The best Pokemon I got recently (that I remember) was a Shiny Xerneas. It's in a Cherish Ball and with the XYZ ot, and even though it might be hacked, I still think it's really cool to just have one in person :D

Was wonder trading my eevee's who most had 4 or 5 iv's when all of a sudden within a box I managed to get a shiny glaceon that's jap. and lvl 50, and a few trades later a shiny staryu. I never gotten any shiny's through the trade so I am very happy :).

I got a Shiny Darkrai recently that was so laughably hacked that the person who made it did a terrible job.

Other than that, got a Level 100 Shiny Charizard with perfect IVs, moves, and EVs.

Back