Best theme deck or your favorite theme deck?

snowblind23

10 sided fish of star FTW!
Remember back in the day when you would get a new theme deck and tear it open to check out all the new cards! what was your favorte?

I remember those days...<3 those days...

My favourite theme deck...Oh...What was the one called with Ninetails and Mewtwo or something?

the one i remember that had mewtwo was the ZAP deck from BASE SET 1 it had a pikachu and mewtwo on the box front

Krucifier said:
I remember those days...<3 those days...

My favourite theme deck...Oh...What was the one called with Ninetails and Mewtwo or something?

The deck with the Ninetails is called Brushfire...
Anyway, my favorite deck was Overgrowth because Gyarados is in there... :D

I got so many of 'em, I can't remember. I quite liked the one with Dark Kadabra and Dark Arbok in them tho, from Team Rocket set.

Wasn't there a Base Set or something one that had Hitmonchan?

If so, that was it. If not it was the Zapdos Base or w/e set one.

Stupid memory :[

Arcanine out.

yeah i know what you mean the base set decks were so cool and they even had the purple and yellow glass bead damage counters!!!

Oh MAN! This is kinda off topic but my first ever deck was the Brushfire deck. When I opened it, I think I stared at the Ninetales for like, 23 minutes or something. Shiny... I would think. I left it in my room everyday for like a week. That was until my sister found it. She saw it and thought Shiny.... Not good. She took my precious Ninetales, and BIT IT. NOT GOOD YOUNG PEOPLE NOT GOOD!!! To sum things up now,

Favorite Deck: Back in the Day: Brushfire Now: Royal Frost or Terra Firma

Best Deck: Back in the Day: Overgrowth Now: Royal Frost

Yeah! what was the one with Mewtwo though? XD

All the old decks OWNED. The new ones...are...Sad...to say the least!

I think its safe to say just about anyone who played pokemon back in the day loved the OVERGROWTH deck for its shear power and awesome pokemon cards!!! Gyrados *sigh* i remember when i got my first edition card of him, it was the best day ever!

Back