Best snorlax card?

Silver Sea Lugia

Champion Trainer
Snorlax...well you see, he's just one of my favorite Pokemon!:D So I wanted to know what the best Snorlax card out there was for the unlimited format (I'm excluding Rocket's Snorlax Ex and japenese cards thoe)

Can you help?

DECK-MASTER

Typhlosion King

"he hates you, but you're his amigo."
To be honest, Danny, dp is the best one. It can stop retreating and do some decent damage with a boost. All the other ones stink.

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
Actually, the FRLG one isn't half bad with that Drwozee from Team Rocket that could make your own Pokemon asleep.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
I think the BET one is the best. It does have Toss and Turn, but it does 10 less damage and costs 1 less energy when it's asleep. It has 100 HP and can do good damage with Heavy Press(well, for a basic), and it can put itself to sleep with that attack. And if Snorlax is asleep, your opponent can't retreat.

hevi arska

master of teräskäsi
Lou Cypher said:
Actually, the FRLG one isn't half bad with that Drwozee from Team Rocket that could make your own Pokemon asleep.
I Agree FRLG one is great. dragon frontiers is funny too but i think FRLG is best of them.

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
Guys, he mentioned only cards that are already out. Snorlax LVX and BET Snorlax aren't out yet.

So I think out of all that is out by now, its the FRLG Snorlax that can work with that Drowzee. Snowpoint to go with it and you might have something interesting.