Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What will the new "best" deck be with PA?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Fossils are good except this-
You're playing against gengar.
They get a gastly start.
They pitch dark.
They continue that for the most of the game
You can't set up.
You lose.

Since Pitch Dark does no damage, you only have to worry about it if you have no other basics. Spiritomb is what you really need to worry your opponent starting with.

^Or dialga G. I don't see fossils doing good for the same reason that Rampardos did not do good.

ApachePrime said:
Since Pitch Dark does no damage, you only have to worry about it if you have no other basics. Spiritomb is what you really need to worry your opponent starting with.

What do you want to do then? Attack with your lone Claydol? Hey look, double Crobat and a Shadow Room.

I don't like Shuppet though, its ok but fails to Gyrados terribly, and pretty much any Machamp deck.

Really now Gengar? Machamp cant hit a Q'd Mime Jr'd Mr Mime properly and Shuppet can OHKO him. Gyarados cant get past Mime easily either.

If the Machamp runs RegiStark it pwns them, and well Gyrados can stop it with Regice for a while and Cyclone to get easy prizes and then deal with Mime, which is the weakness of the deck.

Its still a close game because my brother always beats Uxie with it which is a similar deck to Shuppet.

Well thinking about it only one of the games was close the rest were killings by him, but Uxie is still similar to Shuppet and btw, he was using a good list, its the number one player in the worlds list given to him.

Lol fail.

Turbo shuppet is definately not even tier 1.5. It folds to going first...lol

Are you kidding?I doesn't fold if you go first,if you get mr mime your just fine.And now with expert belt coming out,it will be so much easer to do 90+ every turn.Turbo shuppet is a tier 1 deck.

There's never going to be a best deck, it's the player who plays the cards, not the most common, overly played deck, even if someone played the most common overly used deck, which is fine, it doesn't mean they'll be playing the best deck, it just means they will be a meta user, unless they do something unique with the deck..

:/

O__O 1,300

Dezuray said:
There's never going to be a best deck, it's the player who plays the cards, not the most common, overly played deck, even if someone played the most common overly used deck, which is fine, it doesn't mean they'll be playing the best deck, it just means they will be a meta user, unless they do something unique with the deck..

:/

O__O 1,300

I agree. You play the most common deck, or the most Rogue deck ever. It does not ensure a win or a loss. The odds of winning are random. You could use the most popular deck in the world, but if you get a lousy hand, you'll lose just the same.
Any deck is good if played right. Comes down to luck and player skill. The deck itself does nothing in the equation.

I'm sorry but I disagree, Gengar, as it's up to opinions - thus it's never going to be all voted as the best deck.

For example, if you had a poll right now with every Popular deck in the format, there would be mixed answers and opinions, it's how the world, and Pokemon, work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back