Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: worst card in pokemon tcg

Misty's Wish from Gym: Challenge comes pretty close to the bottom of the food chain...

When you play it, you look at one of your prizes, ask your opponent if you can replace it with one of the cards in your hand. If they decline, you put it back and draw a card from your deck. And its a non-holo rare.

Other than revealing a prize, it doesn't make up for its waste of a spot in your deck.

Worst card is definately Wingull from Ruby/Sapphire.

Surprise Attack 20
Flip a coin, if tails this attack does nothing.

yes it is a very bad card but i can still argue that magikarp is worse :p

-Jesse2

Jesse2 said:
yes it is a very bad card but i can still argue that magikarp is worse :p

-Jesse2
Meteor Falls is Magikarp's best friend.

yes it is but theres always better cards than magikarp to play  even with metor falls its not all that great

-Jesse2

Who would play Magikarp solo?! The reason that Feebas and Karp suck so much is because their evolutions are awesome...

And with Meteor Falls, Gyara becomes awesome with DX Karp. Stage-one, big HP, Rage?

BTW, EM Feebas has that Wingull's attack, 'cept it has Submerge also.

Hiya,
I think there is no worst cards in Pokemon TCG, if played correctly. And their weakness could be their strengths...

Take Winggull like ShadowSong said for example...1 energy for 20 damage is great...You could win in the first turn if you get heads fighting with fire pokemon with 40 hp.

cya.

I'm pretty sure there's a Treecko out there that does 10 damage and flip a coin, if tails, the attack does nothing. Talk about being useless.

Treecko is from Ex Emerald. There is also a tailow from that set with 40 hp. flip a coin if heads 10 damage if tails none

Slowpoke from the Fossil series is imo the wordt card ever. It can't do anything...

POKEMON:

Basic:

Treecko from EX: Emerald!

Treecko - 50 HP [G]
Basic Pokémon
[G] Tail Smash (10) Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.
Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Water -30
Retreat Cost: 1

It comes from an expansion where 85% of the cards is completely crap. It needs a grass Energy (not colorless, huh!) to perform its only attack that does 10 damage only if heads comes out.

Special Mention for Wingull from EX: Ruby and Sapphire. It's quite similar to Treecko, but it has 40 HP also evolves to Pelipper, which is in my opinion one of the ugliest Pokémon on Earth (Pelipper cards aren't also so good). Too bad, Suprise Attack does 20 damage! :(

Stage 1:

Dunno if apprentice's translation is right. I'm proud to show you Omanyte from Vending Machine Series!

Omanyte - 50 HP [W]
Stage 1 - Mysterious Fossil
Pokemon Power: Primitive Dream: Use once per turn. Flip a coin. If heads, each time a pokemon evolved from mysterious fossil takes damage, it takes 10 more damage.
[2] Rolling Tackle (20)
Weakness: Grass

50 HP for a Stage 1 which evolves from a Pokémon/Trainer with no possibility to attack/retreat/do anything. Even if the text is a bit confusing, compared to its Pokémon Power toothache is pure pleasure. It also needs two Energies to do only 20 damage. Wow!

Special Mention to Dark Charmeleon, which without Darkness Energy and Rocket's Hideout would be completely crap.

Stage 2:

Kabutops - 60 HP [F] [from Fossil]
Stage 2 - Kabuto
[FF] Sharp Sickle (30)
[FFFF] Absorb (40) Remove a number of damage counters from Kabutops equal to half the damage done to Defending Pokemon (after applying Weakness and Resistance) (rounded up to the nearest 10). If Kabutops has fewer damage counters than that, remove all of them.
Weakness: Grass

And I think I don't need to explain my choice.

Oh, yes, Special Mention to Dark Alakazam.

ENERGY:

Miracle Energy [from Neo Destiny]
Special Energy Card
You can't have more than 1 Miracle Energy card in your deck. Attach Miracle Energy to one of your Shining or Light Pokemon. At the end of your turn, discard Miracle Energy. While in play, Miracle Energy counts as every type of Energy but provides only 2 Energy at a time.

Nobody uses Shining Pokémon and Light Pokémon usually do little damage. These two reasons are enough to burn this card and use its ashes for your cat's littery.

Special Mention to Full Heal & Potion Energy. Since we have Heal Energy from Deoxys, those cards could be only useful for Pokémon-ex. But I hardly believe that someone will add 'em in his or her Unlimited deck.

TRAINER:

Good Manners [from Gym Challenge]
Use Good Manners only if you have no Basic Pokemon in your hand. Show your hand to your opponent, then search your deck for a Basic Pokemon. Show that card to your opponent then put it into your hand.

Dual Ball, Great Ball... I can name thousands of similar cards which are way better than this one.

Special Mention to: I have to admit there are tons of bad cards among Trainers. My Special Mention goes to the only one which probably nobody would play in a Modified game:

Tropical Tidal Wave [Nintendo Promo #27]
Flip a coin. If heads, discard all Trainer cards your opponent has in play. If tails, discard all Trainer cards (excluding Supporter cards) you have in play.

I still think Tailow from Ex Emerald is worse. Im pretty sure it only has 40 hp

Feebas EM

bass_forte: Just for future notice, BBcode uses [**]text[/**]. Forward slash, not backward slash. And please just name the card, rather than displaying a large picture of it.. if we have 56kers here, they wouldn't be happy. 'Kay? ;)

Feebas EM isn't bad.. in fact, I love it. Feebas HL, IMO, sucks. Its Ascension is Heads - evolve (w/o Healing Shower, if you're using that one), Tails - you die. (See the Compendium for errata on Feebas HL if you didn't know.)

Feebas EM, on the other hand.. will never attack, first of all. Who would attack with the thing anyway? Its so fragile, it can't take a hit from most non-basic evolvable Pokemon. Its Poke-BODY, Submerge, IMO rules. But then again, I've been playing against Salamence ex a lot recently.. =D

Worst * Pokemon in the TCG

Discuss...
Rayquaza * is darned
Lati@s * needs 3 different energy to attack :(
Treecko *, Mudkip *, Torchic * all can't do much
Entei * is horrible, discarding top 10 cards from deck
Raikou * can harm himself
Suicune *- Whaddis This!?? Discard all energy to your own Pokémon
The DS and LM stars are still OK

RE: Worst * Pokemon in the TCG

Rayquaza-STAR is THE best star. It's the most usable, and can be evil too.. one time a friend of mine saw Ray* vs. 3x Zapdos ex, + Desert Ruins.. bang, the guy wins in one turn. x.x
Lati@s not bad, but not good. One of the more usable.
Hoenn starters kinda suck.. there's better star's to use..
Entei? THE BEST of the Legendary dogs. 10 cards? That doesn't matter if you're gonna win or something, right? Its side-effect is the least negative of the other dogs.
Raikou.. blah. Kill yourself, why don't you.
Suicune.. you might as well just surrender. Nononono.
Groudon/Kyogre: Nice first attack. Makes the second attack good.
Metagross: IMO, every steel deck should run this. *shot* Seriously, getting your Metal energy back..
Regice: 30 to all? That sucks, unless you can actually knock something out.. which you probably can't..
Registeel: 6 damage counters is pretty good. Should get you at least 1 prize.
Regirock: 100 damage. TOPS! Seriously, can knock out an ex and get 2 prizes...

RE:  worst card in pokemon tcg

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
By default, Pokémon Star suck. Really. I tried using Latios Star once. He hit one guy and then got his face rocked. If this topic was called "worst pokemon star in pokemon tcg" we'd have a pretty good discussion since they're all pretty much terrible.

On topic, my vote goes to Base Set Gastly. 30 HP, can never do damage. Sleeping Gas means 25% chance of them still being Asleep by the time it's your turn again for your evolution into Base Set Haunter and do 50 for 20. You rule.

Or you could use Destiny Bond and get rid of you energy. Then you can smirk  at the thought of Gastly taking down your big Pokémon-ex. Oops! I just said go. There goes your attack. Keep on attaching and doing Destiny Bond, I'll just keep right on healing and saying go until you deck yourself.

If that's not bad enough for you, how about Ancient Technical Machine Steel? Seriously, I can't think of a REAL use for this card. The only situation I can even consider this to be useful is if the Defending was poisoned with 10 HP left and they had Energy on anyone on the Bench. Steel Generator, Defending dies, there goes its Energy +2.

But that's it. What a stupid card.
I have made the Worst star section.

best booster pack

the best booster pack to me would be... Base Set because that was the 1st pack i got!!!!!

the worst pokemon card in the game would be every cleffa all it nows is Eeeeeeek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back