Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
worst card in pokemon tcg

hey guys,
what card is the worst card in the Pokémon tcg?
my choice is kirlia rs 35
both attacks need a flip of coin and if tails none works

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
RE: worst card in pokemon tcg

worst...?
hmmm...lesse...
maybe, Trapinch Dragon...Dig 10 damage, that's all...maybe that's not the worst but it's not good enough, yeah at least it has 50 HP, not 40...

Mjadex123

Any cards that requires alot of coin flips, very low HP and very pointless attacks all at the same time =P

Mjadex123

darkrayquaza.... one magikarp or two can be really useful for evolution to gyarados if your running a Gyardos in a deck.

So? Feebas is always similar to a 'Karp.

Flaming_Spinach

I'm  better than you

Radio Tower from Neo Destiny

It says exactly:

Once during each player turn, that player may look at the top 2 cards of their deck, and return them to their deck in the same order.

Now THAT is the worst and most pointless card ever. At least Magikarp can evolve.

Abhorsen

Offically retired

Well Radio Tower can be useful. The person who looks may not want to use a deck shuffling card like Admin or Copycat since they might have a good card that they would draw next turn.

I think one of the most useless cards has to be Shining Magikarp. 30HP, does no damage, cant evolve and has 2 attacks which arent too good.

capt.penguin

:p

first of all magikcarp is sort of bad but not all i loved giovonnies makicarp flip for forty its worth it. but the worst card of all is treeko emerald with a flip for ten and i thinkit has only forty hp.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator

magikarp is not that bad...
even it only has 30 HP, some magikarp has Ascension attack which is useful...
yes, I remember that Shining Magikarp... it's the worst :)
how about Feebas?
I don't have any Feebas so I didn't know much...

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
RE:  worst card in pokemon tcg

Flaming_Spinach said:
Radio Tower from Neo Destiny

It says exactly:

Once during each player turn, that player may look at the top 2 cards of their deck, and return them to their deck in the same order.

Now THAT is the worst and most pointless card ever.  At least Magikarp can evolve.
well if that player has copycat or something it can radio tower and look if the top card is good if it is not simply copycat, shuffling his/her deck
And also treecko emerald has 50 hp not 40

bass_forte

ANet FTW.

Magikarp? DX and RG's 'Karps are good. GOOD. (LE GASP)

>_>

Worst card? Well, any Basic that has low HP and does (Energy) for 10. What? I like my Basics to be able to DO something. >_>

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

By default, Pokémon Star suck. Really. I tried using Latios Star once. He hit one guy and then got his face rocked. If this topic was called "worst pokemon star in pokemon tcg" we'd have a pretty good discussion since they're all pretty much terrible.

On topic, my vote goes to Base Set Gastly. 30 HP, can never do damage. Sleeping Gas means 25% chance of them still being Asleep by the time it's your turn again for your evolution into Base Set Haunter and do 50 for 20. You rule.

Or you could use Destiny Bond and get rid of you energy. Then you can smirk at the thought of Gastly taking down your big Pokémon-ex. Oops! I just said go. There goes your attack. Keep on attaching and doing Destiny Bond, I'll just keep right on healing and saying go until you deck yourself.

If that's not bad enough for you, how about Ancient Technical Machine Steel? Seriously, I can't think of a REAL use for this card. The only situation I can even consider this to be useful is if the Defending was poisoned with 10 HP left and they had Energy on anyone on the Bench. Steel Generator, Defending dies, there goes its Energy +2.

But that's it. What a stupid card.

Jesse2

Aspiring Trainer

Actually not all stars are bad just look at Gyarados* it can win the game for you if i was runnig a fire deck i wouldent be able to wait for this set to come out

Gyarados * (d) - Fire - HP80
Basic

[R][C] Spiral Growth: 20 damage. Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads,
search your discard pile for an Energy card and attach it to Gyarados *.
[R][R][R][R] Finish Burn: Discard cards from the top of your deck until you only
have 1 remaining. This attack does 50 damage + 20 more damage for each Energy card
discarded in this way.

Weakness: Lightning
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

But ne ways can any one tell me why Relicanth (EM) is a rare card .....i think its the worst card every time i open a (EM) pack i get one:(

jynx

Aspiring Trainer

jayh272416 said:
hey guys,
what card is the worst card in the Pokémon tcg?
my choice is kirlia rs 35
both attacks need a flip of coin and if tails none works
I thought loads of cards do nothing if tails...?

Maybe I remembered it wrong.

Worst card, don't know.
But I think the worst EX is Mr. Mime ex (the odd numbers, and the even numbers lot)
Seriously, who would have a deck that only does odd number damages, or even number damages?

Jesse2

Aspiring Trainer

now if were talking about worst ex ever lapras ex comes in 1st place

Status
Not open for further replies.