Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Favorite kind of Card?

This is my favorite card because he's uber cool

180px-MetapodBaseSet54.jpg

I love Jumbos and Gold Star cards. These are the two parts of my collection I am to complete first. They are just so...amazing.

Daelum said:
I love Jumbos and Gold Star cards. These are the two parts of my collection I am to complete first. They are just so...amazing.

That means you need to get mechamew2

elam18 said:
Daelum said:

Sweet potato pie elam, stop pestering me about that! I still don't know if I officially consider it a Jumbo or not hahaha

Daelum said:
elam18 said:

Sweet potato pie elam, stop pestering me about that! I still don't know if I officially consider it a Jumbo or not hahaha

Hey, if someone collection that french victini and other foreign language jumbo. Why not a mechamew2 ;D

elam18 said:
Daelum said:

Hey, if someone collection that french victini and other foreign language jumbo. Why not a mechamew2 ;D

And while we're at it, I'll buy the Jubmo Carddass cards as well

Daelum said:
elam18 said:

And while we're at it, I'll buy the Jubmo Carddass cards as well

LOL such a good idea! Next time... if Japan have a jumbo thingyy for pokemon fans. You can get a Jumbo Elam18 card ^_^

My favourite card. Pikachu's, well type of card probably Gold Stars, I haven't got any at this time because I traded and sold them all when I quit, now I need to get some. Japanese Gold Stars to be exact.

I really love the full arts from the BW series the most. With the quality of the printing and the textures, they're really works of art. Definitely my favourite super-rare gimmick in in the Pokémon TCG.

Second place goes to LEGENDS. I honestly think the art of the LEGEND cards is much cooler than the art of the FA cards, but the fact that they're split into two parts is awkward. Hence why I wanted to get the jumbo of my favourite LEGEND card, Darkrai & Cresslia, so it's all one, nice piece.

Probably a tie between Primes & Gold Stars...I dunno why I just kinda love how simple, yet powerful they look.

I like the old EX series cards. I think the Suicune EX from Team Aqua/Magma has got to be one of my top 10 favorite cards ever made, especially because of the reflection off the water.

Moved to The Chillax Zone: Casual Discussion & Forum Games

I would have to say primes. Even though I didn't play that season (i started this last October) they look so awesome!!

My favorite cards are the Crystal Type cards from Aquapolis and Skyridge. I think all of them have really nice artwork, and the rainbow effect on the outside looks awesome. I had this Lugia and it was my favorite card:
149-lugia.jpg

They seem a bit impossible to actually play though lol.

My favorite cards, even though I don't play the TCG, are the LV. X cards, or the
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
cards. The LV. X cards have always struck me with their astounding artwork and their beautiful holo borders.

The
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
cards, I suppose, strike me for the same reason...

180px-DialgaEXMegaloCannon53.jpg

180px-ArceusLVXArceus94.jpg

I adore the rainbow background on the Arceus LV. X card.​

RE: Favorite Full Art Card

Definitely Mewtwo-EX.

The textures on the JPN print are simply astonishing.

Shinies or full arts are my faves. The older cards don't intrest me as much but some of the old school exs look really cool (like delta altaria ex and groundon ex)

The dual types from the EX series are my favorite. This Dark Celebi is probably my favorite card. It was one of the first ones I got:

4-dark-celebi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back