Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Best and Worst Pokemon-EX?

Hegafire0 said:
Some of the worst in my opinion, are Kyogre EX, Celebi EX, and Black Kyurem EX, due to them not having high damage attacks, bad abilities, or in Black Kyurem's case, low consistency and attack rate. Just wondering, if I were to say Regigigas EX was the worst, how would you respond?

RRRRAAAAAGGGEEEEE

just kidding

Eeryone has their own opinions, and I will respect them.

Hegafire0 said:
Some of the worst in my opinion, are Kyogre EX, Celebi EX, and Black Kyurem EX, due to them not having high damage attacks, bad abilities, or in Black Kyurem's case, low consistency and attack rate. Just wondering, if I were to say Regigigas EX was the worst, how would you respond?

I would slap you and remark that Celebi EX is the worst, due to having a great ability in the wrong format, too low of a HP amount, and a rather meh-ish attack.
Then I would summon Regigigas to consume you for desecrating his name.

...I love Regigigas to bits (especially during the LV.X era), but he is a bad EX unfortunately, no denying it. I do not believe he is the worst. Another example of an EX worse than him is Reshiram. (Shaymin may have nearly identical stats to Celebi, but Shaymin actually has a gimmick and can become spectacular late-game.)

I'd say the worst EX has to be Kyurem EX NXD. I mean, literally nothing plays it. BKEX has Klinklang, Celebi has Gothitelle, Regigigas has Chandelure, but Kyurem has nothing.

Best EX, I'm saying Thundurus. Special energy accel that's easily splashable in almost anything is just too good.

DNA said:
Hegafire0 said:

I would slap you and remark that Celebi EX is the worst, due to having a great ability in the wrong format, too low of a HP amount, and a rather meh-ish attack.
Then I would summon Regigigas to consume you for desecrating his name.

...I love Regigigas to bits (especially during the LV.X era), but he is a bad EX unfortunately, no denying it. I do not believe he is the worst. Another example of an EX worse than him is Reshiram. (Shaymin may have nearly identical stats to Celebi, but Shaymin actually has a gimmick and can become spectacular late-game.)

Yup, some are good and some are bad. Regigigas unfourtunatly got picked as one of the lower end Pokemon. Celebi EX is pretty bad as well now that I look at it.

What's ironic however is that (in my opinion) some of the worse cards have better looking art then the good cards(Excluding Darkrai EX FA, Lugia EX FA, and Rayquazza EX FA). Look at the FAs of Reshiram, Zekrom, Celebi, and Black Kyurem (PS). They all look decent but the cards themselfs stink.

Also I belive this is my 251st post. Anyone recognize anything special about it?

PS: How would Regigigas consume me when he has no mouth.

Favorite/Least Favorite Full Art Card

I like a lot of Full Art Pokémon cards, but out of them all my favorite one has to be this guy:
393051.jpg

Rayquaza just looks so sick with all that fire in the background, and those huge claws that look awesome. So anyway what's your favorite Full Art Card.

RE: Favorite Full Art Card

A lot of full art cards look really stupid. Like, almost all of them. However, like every rule, there are exceptions...

99-terrakion.jpg
97-virizion.jpg

You can also add every full art Trainer card to this list except N.

I like Keldeo-EX's and Cobalion's. A lot of them are awful and I would prefer their regular EX form, such as the case with Landorus-EX and Terrakion-EX, which are awful.

I agree with Machamp, they are all good, but here is my top 5.

5. Regigigas EX FA
4. N
3. Reshiram EX FA
2. Lugia EX FA
1. Darkrai EX FA (Especially like because I pulled it from a pack)

I'm going to have to go with either Bianca or Keldeo or Mewtwo (it being my first FA ever pulled which I later sold for about 40 bucks)

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Genesecto EX FA. First Japan EX FA, and JPN quality is amazing.

Um...what? I'm pretty sure Japan has Full Arts of all of the cards we do; they at least have most of them.

My favorite is Darkrai because the high contrast between the black and the gold outline makes it stand out and just look good. I'm of the opinion that all of the pre-DE EX FAs are worse than their non-FA version but after DE most of them are better.

Dark Void said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:

Um...what? I'm pretty sure Japan has Full Arts of all of the cards we do; they at least have most of them.

I think they mean that Genesect EX was their first JPN FA EX.

My top 10 are: (in no specific order)

Darkrai EX
Zekrom BW
Skyla
Virizion EX
Lugia EX
Deoxys EX
Raikou EX
Professor Juniper
Rayquaza EX
Keldeo EX

Dark Void said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:

My favorite is Darkrai because the high contrast between the black and the gold outline makes it stand out and just look good. I'm of the opinion that all of the pre-DE EX FAs are worse than their non-FA version but after DE most of them are better.
I know. I am saying that the Japan FA EX's are really awesome looking. You ever hold one in your hands before?

Shiny Collection Shaymin and Mew. Those represent two of my favorite cards (artwork wise) of all time.

Mew EX is my favorite full art. I'm a buyer/seller/collector of cards, and whenever I pull an EX from a pack I sell it, but not this one. It was too beautiful for me to sell so I put it in one of my binders.

Favorite kind of Card?

What's your favorite kind of card (i.e. EX, Legends, Jumbos, Holos, Uncommons, Commons, etc.) and why?

My favorite kind would be any Legend. The art is very cool, and that there was so much it took 2 cards just to capture it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back