~Bill
~Professor Oak
~Gust of Wind
~Item Finder
~Computer Search
~Energy Removal (and its Super)
~Scoop Up
~Switch

Ah, to have a format that revolved solely around its Trainer cards.

RE: Purely The Best Card Made?

Uxie LA or Broken Time Space or Claydol GE

Uxie was great drawpower and is nearly a staple in unlimited decks, Broken Time Space allowed evolutions to be playable, and great as well, and Claydol was easy to set up and had one of the best draw powers that I have ever seen, mostly because you could use it every turn.

RE: Purely, the Best Card Ever Made?

Definitly Machamp Stormfront! Hoo hah!

20-machamp.jpg

He blows THIS format out of the water!

PumpedAaron said:
Definitly Machamp Stormfront! Hoo hah!

20-machamp.jpg

He blows THIS format out of the water!

That marchamp was awesome, I used it in many decks.

I'll go with Mewtwo EX for best card though. It's just so easy to put into a deck.

That new squirtle in plasma storm is pretty good. But no Being able to do this in one turn is insane as well

if we can include trainers I think that Tropical Beach is nice, as well as Juniper/Oak

Sableye SF caused the early rotation. I would say that all the ones listed above (base trainers, Sableye, Machamp, Claydol, Uxie and BTS) are really good.

Flygon2071 said:
Sableye SF caused the early rotation.
You're wrong; 1st-turn Trainers caused the early rotation. Sableye was just a means to an end to express a point. He was created in a meta where 1st-turn Trainers were not allowed, so how can you blame him?

I can't help but think of Junk Arm. Re-using any trainer was pretty ridiculous. It was most notorious for letting you re-used Catcher over and over again, but also being able to nab Dual Ball, Random Receiver, or Switch right when you needed it was pretty game-breaking.

Re: RE: Purely The Best Card Made?

Riskbreakers said:
Sableye Stormfront.

Agreed. No poke was more versitile in its time, except maybe Flygon or Luxray Lv. x.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Gust of Wind / Pokémon Catcher.

This format would be so different without it, it's really hard to imagine.

The Best and Worst Pokemon-EX?

Recently, a question has been nagging me. What is the best EX of the BW era? I want to hear your opinion as to what's the best EX and why. Also post who is the worst and why.

RE: The Best Pokemon-EX?

This question has popped up a few times before, lately. And those past times showed that Mewtwo EX was mostly agreed as the best Pokémon EX, due to his malleability, being able to fight well in nearly every Deck you add him into, and immense damage potential against heavy-Energy hitters.

Deoxys EX has provided a kind of hard counter against Mewtwo EX these days, but he only dwells in Plasmabox Decks anyway, Mewtwo can still wipe the floor against other Decks, even ones that focus on Darkrai if you play smart.

Hum, in my opinion it is either mewtwo, due to it's versatibility or Keldeo ex for the same reason

Well, you guys seem to like Mewtwo the most. However I will note Keldeo EX can be played in any deck (some better then others), and even in a non water deck he can still rush in (pun intended) and deal 50 damage to finish off a pokemon EX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back