best pokemon? plz come to this thread and help me

adan15

Shiny Hunter
I have a question im kind of doing bad on wifi battles well not really only one person has been able to beat me but i just really want to beat him. This guy has never lost a pokemon battle to anyone on pokebeach.

Here is my question what pokemon should i use for wifi battles make it look like this.(no legendary pokemon allowed) (if i could use legendary pokemon in are battles i would have completely owned him)

Pokemon's name:
ability:
IV's:
Ev's:
Moves:

(thank you for everyone who posts on this thread

RE: best pokemon

I would use a Hydrgeon or Chandalure to sweep or maybe Whimsiscott to wall him :D I don't know about EV's and stuff though :(

Do you know a good move set and i have a hydreigon but it wont work the pokemon i used are Blaziken,jolteon,braviary,hydreigon,elektross,and zoroark

There is no "best pokemon." However, if you research competitive battling a little you should find plenty on how to make a team and chose the pokemon on it.

Well if you had a SB Blaziken you could sweep the shuckle out of him :D But I don't think it is realeased yet :(
For Chandalure the Prime-Time set is:tem: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
Nature: Modest (It'd really be better if you had a Timid nature here instead.)
Moves:
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball/ Hidden Power Ground
Overheat

Explanation: Use Choice Specs if you want a Pokemon that can dent anything that attempts to switch in, use Choice Scarf if you want a strong revenge killer. Fire Blast and Shadow Ball are both the STABs you're going to be working with mostly. The only things that I can think of that resist that combination is Heatran and Tyranitar, which is why HP Ground and Energy Ball are options. HP Ground OHKOs Heatran, although, Heatran run Balloon often. Energy Ball hits Tyranitar, who'll Pursuit trap you, and Bulky Waters. Overheat really dents anything that doesn't resist it, but it lowers your Sp. Atk, making it rather unattractive. It should be noted that your STAB moves usually do more damage than your coverage moves, so you'll most likely be using your STAB moves.
This is from TDL so give him props for that :D
And I foung this for Whimsiscott :D
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Prankster
Bold
EV's: HP 252/Def 252/SpD 4
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Toxic

RE: best pokemon? please come to this thread and help me

SB Blaziken is banned.

What is the current Synergy of your team?

what is synergy but what is sb blaziken is that like some event or is it blaziken with speed boost

Well he is doing Wi-Fi and he never said no Ubers >.> Just no Legends :p

Yea i can use uberbs just not legends but if you are wondering about my team it is hydreigon, zoroark, jolteon, braviary, elektross, and speed boost blaziken

Put in a Whimsiscot and Chandulure to fufil their roles :D

ehh i will do chandelure but im not sure about whimsiscot i didnt really like the moves you told me no offense

Well they are used to sub-seed :D Sub seeding (correct me if wrong) Means you set up leach seed and toxic and then you start to use sub and you stay alive and healing while the opponent gets hurt by Leach seed and toxic. Protect is there for and extra turn of healing and damedge :D

OshawottFan said:
Well if you had a SB Blaziken you could sweep the shuckle out of him :D But I don't think it is realeased yet :(
For Chandalure the Prime-Time set is:tem: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
Nature: Modest (It'd really be better if you had a Timid nature here instead.)
Moves:
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball/ Hidden Power Ground
Overheat

Explanation: Use Choice Specs if you want a Pokemon that can dent anything that attempts to switch in, use Choice Scarf if you want a strong revenge killer. Fire Blast and Shadow Ball are both the STABs you're going to be working with mostly. The only things that I can think of that resist that combination is Heatran and Tyranitar, which is why HP Ground and Energy Ball are options. HP Ground OHKOs Heatran, although, Heatran run Balloon often. Energy Ball hits Tyranitar, who'll Pursuit trap you, and Bulky Waters. Overheat really dents anything that doesn't resist it, but it lowers your Sp. Atk, making it rather unattractive. It should be noted that your STAB moves usually do more damage than your coverage moves, so you'll most likely be using your STAB moves.
This is from TDL so give him props for that :D
And I foung this for Whimsiscott :D
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Prankster
Bold
EV's: HP 252/Def 252/SpD 4
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Toxic

for the chandelure, it wouldnt be a good idea to double up on move types, id go with, flamethrower, shadow ball, energy ball ( as this takes out 3 weaknesses compared to 1 with hidden power) and pyschic everything else i say is good.

@OP, ever heard of Google?

I'm not a fan of that Whimsicott set. IMO, the best moveset that doesn't involve breeding is:

Leech Seed
Toxic
Taunt
Stun Spore(or if you want to breed, Encore is the better option)

If you're going to use Zoroark,I'd recommend disguising him as Blaziken and making him your lead.
The idea is to send out Zoroark disguised as Blaziken, and since your opponent will think it's a fighting type, he might try to switch out to a Ghost or Psychic type. You want to use Nasty Plot to take advantage of his/her switch and sweep with Night Daze/Flamethrower/Extrasensory/Nasty Plot.
Also, Braviary really isn't worth using.

What pokemon should i switch with braviary and smart thinking to disguise zoroark as blaziken

He doesn't even get STAB from Psycick >.< I use this

-Fire Blast
-HP ground
-Energy Ball
-Overheat

Ok but wouldnt it be smarter to use a dark hidden power cuz it does 70 damage while ground only does like 5o but even 70 isnt that string

Can someone come up with a good moveset for lucario

They way HP moves work is they are based off what your IV''s are >.< If you have the correct IV combo you can get a HP anything with 70 BP
You can always get HP ground with 70 BP >_<

Back