Best Play for Spring Battle Roads!

That's what makes Night Spin simply amazing. It worked awesomely in the last format and in this one too. Stormfront is too good of a set.
Too bad you can't tech a Dusknoir.

Well I mean I use Dusknoir and I wish I could use Night Spin for less energy.... It's amazing but in the time that you set up Night Spin your opponent could attach extra energies... DCE is mean.

If the guys hook me up with the missing cards, I will play Kaboom (forretress LA); otherwise a magnerock build with 4 tomb and heavy zekroms.

at the spring battle roads last Saturday, i mamaged to win the whole tournement and get that awesome Victory Medal card!!

the funny thing was, i was using a Jumpluff swarm deck!!
pretty much the standard jumpluff deck, with Sunflora and Unknown R and Q, but i played a Platinum Zangoose to screw up somebody who had a vileplume on the bench, by "Invite and Strike" ing into active and then pwning it on the next turn as it couldn't retreat!!

i also used 3 good rods rather than going for revives or rescues, and the winning prize card in the final was taken coz i had both luxury ball and a basic in the discard pile and i had used Palmers on that turn, so i was just able to KO with mass attack

Back