Writing best fanfic ever (it's interesting)

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
Guess what it is odd about this fanfic and you get a Dialga (not really but kinda). (-0-) That was it's Pokeball. Here we go.

Patter! Patter! The feet of the doduo rushed on through. The doduo wore masks to protect themselves from the poison powder in the air. A large and powerful looking Scyther rode on it's back. The Scyther also wore a mask on it's face.  Flying around in the were tons and tons and tons of Yanmega. The Scyther walked as his feet crunched on the spores laying on the ground. The wind howled. As he walked through the "town", he looked around grimly. He tensed up. Slash! He cut down a door. He stared in horror. Up against a wall rested a Marrowak skull. He looked down on the ground and saw a Pokedoll. Gently, the scyther bent down and picked it up. The head crumbled off.
"Yet another town is dead", he muttered to himself."Come, soon this place to will become consumed by the Eterna Forest." The doduo obediantly followed.  

How is it so far? Please rate it on a scale of 1 to 100. Thank you.

is it like a pokemon mystery dungeon where pokemon rule the world and there are no humans? If so, i would give it a 90. If its not a Mystery Dungeon i would give it an 80.

No, it is not. To tell the truth, I doubt anyone will ever guess it. If you do, "Dialga" is still waiting in its "Pokeball" right here. (-0-) Here's some more of the story.

The beutiful Articuno flew threw the sky. It landed right in front of a huge forest. It walked in and saw a worry seed. Pecking it lightly the Articuno carried it off. Then it stopped. It looked at a gigantic kabuto shell over 10 times her own size.
"Wow!" said Articuno in aw. "I've never seen a whole shell before."
Articuno slashed at it with it's talons. A talon chipped and a clang was heard.
"A perfect sound!" exclaimed Articuno excitedly. Articuno blasted the shell with an ice beam, then Articuno pecked it the frozen shell. It shattered! The eye had been broken off.
"What an amazing eye!" said Articuno. Slash! Articuno instantly became alert!

How is it? It still isn't done. Please continue to rate it and get (Dialga's getting anxious). Here is a clue:
It's based on an anime.
Thanks.

No and no. It's based on an anime not live action. It couldn't be Jurassic Park. It is a  movie that has been put into Pokemon terms.
(-0-)
More story later today.

is it alien vs. predator? Just taking a wild guess. IF im wrong. Give us a clue? Its kinda hard?

More clues and more story coming up. ""(-0-)"" Sorry, Dialga is getting restless. Oops <(o_O)>, I forgot the intro.

It has been a thousand years since the pollution and incineration of the earth. The Eterna Forest now spreads, threatening the last of the Pokemon race.

Was that helpful? Continue rating and guessing for a "Dialga". Oh yes, a clue. The music was annoying. Here's what the subtitles said at the scene with REALLY annoying music:

Child singing: La---la--la-lala-lalala-la-la-la-lala-la-la-la-la-lala-lalala--lalalalala-lalala-la-lalala----lalaaaaa (repeat over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and)

How's that. Oh, yeah and the movie it's based on is rated PG not T or M ;), Okay. See ya.

WARNING! I woudn't try and sing that if I were you, it will get stuck in your head for hours

Back