Discussion Best Custom Packaging for Pokemon Trending Cards

Emma278

Aspiring Trainer
When looking for custom packaging for Pokemon trading cards, you can consider things like:

• Protection: Top loaders are rigid plastic cases that can protect your cards.
  • Presentation: Plain white paper or colored boxes can be used for packaging. Boxes can be paired with tissue, ribbon, and labels for high-end products.
  • Size: Avery trading card pages fit 2.5″ x 3.5″ trading cards, including Pokemon cards.
You can also make your own Pokemon booster pack using a sheet of paper, scissors, a ruler, tape or glue, and a clear trading card sleeve.

I think it's not worth of making your own sleeves because there are so many things to consider if you want to keep your cards undamaged in a long term. But for the cards that are not that valuable, I used to make the sleeves out of freezing bags (because the grip is perfect), but be careful how you use your ducktape - don't let the glue to stick inside of a sleeve. Also the size must be perfect, otherwise the card will mingle inside,or even worse the sleeve will be pressing the card.
I just found it not to be worth the risk, and I buy the sleeves in bulk now, which cost me few cents per piece.

Good luck :)

Making your own Pokémon booster packs can be a fun and budget-friendly way to personalize your collection! I'm glad you pointed out the DIY method using basic supplies like paper, scissors, and tape. It's a great way to give your cards a unique flair while keeping them organized and safe. And hey, why not take it a step further by designing custom packaging for each pack? Not only does it add another layer of creativity to the project, but it also enhances the excitement of opening each pack.
ibexpackaging(dot)com

Last edited:
Back