Beltera Region

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
Hey, I'm making a fanmade region based on Italy. I've lately been a fan of Italy. Anyway, I'd really like some help in making the pokemon, trainers, and region. The most I have is the water-type starter (which I won't show until the other starters are made), and the professor.

The Prof's name is Bella Viola. Here's a picture.

Anyway, would you guys mind helping me create this region?

Update: I just got the ideas for the two version mascots and evil team, so that helps! One mascot is more war themed and the other is more beauty themed. This time, the evil team will be really messed up! I'll reveal more details at a later date.
In the meantime, which sounds like a better starter? Note: these animals all live in Italy.
Grass: Goat, bat, or wildcat?
Fire: Bear, bat, or wolf?

Update: Starters decided. Basic stages done.

Pokémon Guerra and Armonia official art coming in a few days! Why not help me make better non-beta names? One legendary is peaceful and calm, the other is raging and ready to fight.

Not to be a real big 'helps-and-lets-you-do-nothing' kind of guy,but first, the Grass starter should be a wildcat,and the fire one should be a bat.the water one should be like a boat.

Can't wait too see the starters! :D For a fire starter I would pick a Fire Scorpion :eek: but if I must choose from your list I would pick the bear! :D

Oh haha sorry xD. What is your final decision which starters are you planning too use for your Region? Where can I see sketches from your region? :eek:

Chocolate Death said:
Again, read the first post.

I did but I can't see your final decision which starters ideas are you gonna use. And I meant where do you post your final works (sorry for misunderstanding) Here at this post or a other one. So I can follow this thread too see your work! :D

Oh, my bad. I forgot OTL. I'm going with a grass-type wolf and a fire-type bat. Lol. Art coming soon, but baby bro coming home today!

Chocolate Death said:
Oh, my bad. I forgot OTL. I'm going with a grass-type wolf and a fire-type bat. Lol. Art coming soon, but baby bro coming home today!

Ok nice can't wait! Also congrats with the birth from your little brother! :D

Thanks! By the way, sorry for the art being a bit later than expected. My tablet driver screwed up on the laptop again so I can't draw for a bit. In the meantime, I'll add some info on a few pokemon I've made. This'll be the only place I'll show info early.

Grass-type starter, Puppiolo. It's the Little Wolf Pokémon. It's known to be very playful and attention loving. Their playful personality makes them great friends for many people.

Fire-type starter, Pocaldo. It's the Warm Fur Pokémon. Despite it's tiny size, it's fur coated body can even give off the same amount of heat as a campfire.

Water-type starter, Crotruga. It's the Mean Pokémon. These Pokémon have a bite worse than their bark, able to easily bite into steel. Their bites are as fast as a bullet.

Here's some other bonuses.
I have a monarch butterfly pokemon that works like Sewaddle and Burmy. There's the larva, cocoon, then 2 evolutions depending on gender. One is a monarch butterfly with a bipedal body. The other is a soldier ant with a bipedal body.

There's also a new "eevee" type of pokemon. This pokemon evolves into 1 of 5 dual-typed evolutions depending on which contest stat you max out.

The fossil pokemon are a Baryonyx with a Spinosaurus as it's mega form, a parasaurolophus, a line of raptors, a line of pterosaurs, and finally two unevolving ones being a kronosaur and a therizinosaurus. So you get 2 lines of 3, 2 lines of 2, and 2 unevolving.

I've also designed a pseudo-legendary the size of a cat.

It's ok I can wait. xD

Also thanks already for the information you given too us! :D
Are you uploading paperwork too or only digital?

Yes I know. That is nice that you upload both so you can see how you really work.

I'm 1/3 done now lol. Here's something I wanted to talk about in the meantime. Final evolution stats.

I'm planning to have Crotruga's final have very high attack, defense, and ok sp.def and HP with very low special attack and speed. Puppiolo's final will have high attack, low special attack, and everything else ok. I want Pocaldo's final to have high special attack and sp.def, high speed, and lower physical attacks with below average HP. Do you think this would fit for an alligator snapping turtle, a wolf, and a bat?

Chocolate Death said:
I'm 1/3 done now lol. Here's something I wanted to talk about in the meantime. Final evolution stats.

I'm planning to have Crotruga's final have very high attack, defense, and ok sp.def and HP with very low special attack and speed. Puppiolo's final will have high attack, low special attack, and everything else ok. I want Pocaldo's final to have high special attack and sp.def, high speed, and lower physical attacks with below average HP. Do you think this would fit for an alligator snapping turtle, a wolf, and a bat?

I agree with Crotruga's and Pocaldo's stats. But with Puppiolo's stats not, because I think the speed must be high because wolfs are quick and would be fantastic with his/her high attack... I guess? x)

Now that you mention it, I think that would be better. I forgot how fast most canines are. My dogs are lazy butts that just run back and forth inside so I never see how fast they really run. Then again, Shih Tzus are probably a bad comparison for a wolf.

Chocolate Death said:
Now that you mention it, I think that would be better. I forgot how fast most canines are. My dogs are lazy butts that just run back and forth inside so I never see how fast they really run. Then again, Shih Tzus are probably a bad comparison for a wolf.

Haha indeed xD. I'm glad you have something with my opinion, but it's to you what you going to do with it.

Do you have any stats for the dinosaurs or hidden abillities for your starters or would that come later? ;p

Also how many Fakémon counts your Fakédex?

[myEnglishIshorribleIknow-,-]

The hidden abilities are as follows...
Puppiolo and its evolution have an ability called Loyalty, which makes it so even during confusion, paralysis, and infatuation, it will never lose a turn or hit itself. The final evolution has an ability called Heirarchy, which raises the Attack stats sharply when going up against an opponent of the same type. It works the same way Intimidate does, but in reverse. This probably won't be used as much due to the whole line basically being pretty much just Grass though. Possibly dark eventually?

Pocaldo and its evolutions have the hidden ability Flame Body.

Crotruga and its evolution have the ability Shell Armor. The final evolution has Rough Skin.

The fossil pokemon currently have no stats. :/ As for how many fakemon... Estimated 200 to 350.

Chocolate Death said:
The hidden abilities are as follows...
Puppiolo and its evolution have an ability called Loyalty, which makes it so even during confusion, paralysis, and infatuation, it will never lose a turn or hit itself. The final evolution has an ability called Heirarchy, which raises the Attack stats sharply when going up against an opponent of the same type. It works the same way Intimidate does, but in reverse. This probably won't be used as much due to the whole line basically being pretty much just Grass though. Possibly dark eventually?

Pocaldo and its evolutions have the hidden ability Flame Body.

Crotruga and its evolution have the ability Shell Armor. The final evolution has Rough Skin.

The fossil pokemon currently have no stats. :/ As for how many fakemon... Estimated 200 to 350.

That's a lot of Fakémon but cool! I thought for the hidden abillity for Pocaldo Flash Fire, because you want too give him a high special attack and with Flash Fire you can get a boost with it. And I have the same idea with you with the final water evolution, because I thought about Rough Skin too so thats funny. And I like the Fake abillity!

I chose Flame Body due to their lore stating how warm and toasty their fur always keeps them. Also my PC doesn't seem to want to let me draw so I'll just upload the paper drawings later.

Back