• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Bear in the Flower Garden (Florges EX / M Venusaur EX / Floette / Beartic)

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
So...um. Yeah. After a good 5 years, I'm trying to get back into the game. Yo. Just note that I'm kinda a scrub and criticism is welcomed.

Pokemon: 17

• 2 Florges EX
    2-2 M Venusaur EX
    3-3 Floette (Flabebe is 63/106, Floette has Ability)
    2-2 Beartic (Cubchoo from Plasma Storm, Beartic from Furious Fists)
    1 Mewtwo EX
Items/Supporters/Stadiums: 31

• 1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Computer Search
    3 Evosoda
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Muscle Band
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    1 Virbank City Gym
    1 Pokemon Center Lady
    2 Lysandre
    3 Juniper
    3 Colress
    2 Skyla
    4 N
    1 Lysandre's Last Resort
Energy: 12

• 4 Herbal Energy
    4 Double Colorless Energy
    4 Rainbow

Strategy:
Floettes boost the HP of Mega Venusaur, making it tough to KO. The Floette in turn boost the damage done by Florges-EX. Pyroar kills the deck, so Beartic is there for insurance.

Florges-EX - Fairy - HP160
Basic Pokemon

[Y] Lead: Search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it into your hand.
[Y][C] Bright Garden: 20x damage. Does 20 damage times the number of [G] and [Y] Pokemon you have in play.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: Darkness (-20)
Retreat: 2

Lysandre's Last Resort – Trainer
Supporter

Both player shuffle all cards from their discard pile back into their deck (excluding any Lysandre's Last Resort).

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Any particular reason for using Venasaur instead of Heracross?

You'd have to change around a few trainers that help you from having too much damage on M Heracross, but I think his attack is better overall while still getting the HP boost from Floette.

I'd also try to make my Beartic line 2-2 because he's also very helpful against Landorus EX.

You need evosoda for your evolutions.

Rainbow energy seem applicable.

Maybe one Mewtwo EX to help deal with psychic weak pokemon (Lucario and other Mewtwo).

Just a couple basic ideas off the top of head.

I don't really like M Heracross-EX simply because there are too many ways to ruin the couple turns spent healing it. Plus, when its max HP is nearly 300 and its HP is halved, I don't want its damage output to be laughable. Plus, Venusaur auto-poisons and paralyzes, which seems often profitable with Virbank.

But I agree with those suggestions, and have slightly edited the deck list. Thank you for your contribution!

Back