BeachCast Episode 2: Worlds, Ancient Origins, and Expanded!

I really liked this. Is there a way we could get 2 of these per month instead of only 1?

I really liked this. Is there a way we could get 2 of these per month instead of only 1?
I don't think so. It is a lot of work to manage. We might be able to consider doing more once we get more article staff. Until then I think our focus is articles.

I want to see more stuff on XY on as there's no way I could go to worlds even to visit. I know the stuff for worlds is exciting etc, but for the people who can't afford regionals etc, it just takes up a lot of time that could be focused on the more accessible tournaments like LCs, cities, etc. I also would like to see something on mega Tyranitar EX, Mega Ampharos EX, Mega Sceptile Ex, and Machamp EX in XY on as those seem to be the big 4 decks that haven't been mentioned all over the place like vespiquen. I could easily see Mega Tyranitar EX becoming t2 at least with the right build to make it flow right. Maybe even Machamp EX winning tournaments because 160 damage + muscle band/fighting stadium/strong energy and possibly poision damage (in the even you're not up against a grass deck) is a big deal, especially when you have a rage attack to kill anything that doesn't one shot you, and a lot of other options that you could splash in. My guess and I know I am probably being smited by Arceus as I type this, add mega Manectric/manectric EX with rainbow energy/2 electric energy to counter mega ray EX if it becomes a problem for you.

I want to see more stuff on XY on as there's no way I could go to worlds even to visit. I know the stuff for worlds is exciting etc, but for the people who can't afford regionals etc, it just takes up a lot of time that could be focused on the more accessible tournaments like LCs, cities, etc. I also would like to see something on mega Tyranitar EX, Mega Ampharos EX, Mega Sceptile Ex, and Machamp EX in XY on as those seem to be the big 4 decks that haven't been mentioned all over the place like vespiquen. I could easily see Mega Tyranitar EX becoming t2 at least with the right build to make it flow right. Maybe even Machamp EX winning tournaments because 160 damage + muscle band/fighting stadium/strong energy and possibly poision damage (in the even you're not up against a grass deck) is a big deal, especially when you have a rage attack to kill anything that doesn't one shot you, and a lot of other options that you could splash in. My guess and I know I am probably being smited by Arceus as I type this, add mega Manectric/manectric EX with rainbow energy/2 electric energy to counter mega ray EX if it becomes a problem for you.
While some people might already be looking forward to next format our writers as a whole are testing for Worlds. Some (if not all) haven't tested the next format. The section that was done on the next format was just to cater to people like you. The next one (being after Worlds) will have a lot more information on the next format (Worlds will be over so that will be the main focus of the writers).

While some people might already be looking forward to next format our writers as a whole are testing for worlds. Some (if not most) haven't tested the next format. The section that was done on the next format was just to cater to people like you. The next one (being after worlds) will have a lot more information on the next format (Worlds will be over so that will be the main focus of the writers).
I know I'm probably just some random person on the forums, but if you guys want someone to try and play test some weird AO decks I've been making quite a few lately and they've been doing pretty well.

One thing you should notice is that decks like Machamp, Tyranitar, Ampharos and Sceptile may not be deemed by the writers as good in the first place. :p

One thing you should notice is that decks like Machamp, Tyranitar, Ampharos and Sceptile may not be deemed by the writers as good in the first place. :p
I know that, but there's so much potential in them that hasn't been discussed. Every other place has covered things like vespiquen, vileplume, and giratina, and I'm not saying that they are bad decks. I'm just saying, maybe cover things that haven't been covered for so damn long and so much, just to see what could be if given the chance.

Is there any chance of you guys uploading to Itunes so I can just get them as they come straight to my phone? If not all good, if they already exist there, I can't find them :/

Ugh, that was just a brain fart on my end, but thanks for bringing that up! I guess I just wish it was rotating ;)

Back