Finished Be Unpopular or Die! 2 ~ Congratulations Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Welcome to the revival of Be Unpopular or Die! The premise of the game is simple: a question is asked, there are four options you can choose from. Each user signed up to the game PMs me with their answer. When the results are in, the option with the highest amount of votes is the most popular answer. Therefore, anybody who voted for that option is eliminated from the game.

People can post whatever they want in the thread, if it is to do with the game. You can lie about what you chose, or tell the truth and give reasoning as to why you chose it.

Here's an example of a question:

What item would you want to keep?
A) Inflatable Dartboard
B) Chocolate Teapot
C) Waterproof Sponge
D) Helicopter Ejector-Seat

Imagine that there's 80 participants in the game. 20 choose A, 15 choose B, 40 choose C and 5 choose D, all the people who voted C are eliminated.

This game ran on the site about 2 years ago; actually it was about the time that I joined. And then I tried to host an edition of it back then and it flopped tremendously... so I'm gonna keep it simple this time. The only mechanics are the questions and the answers and nothing else, so it'll take you 5 minutes per round to play! ;)

Theme for the questions this time around is Zelda. It's been recently announced that Zelda U isn't getting released until 2017, so let's all talk about the franchise to pass the time. :p

Signups:
Signups end in 72 hours

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
/In

Last round I finished 5th, that wasn't bad right..? Maybe I can do even better this time! :p

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I won't be a sore loser about last game, but I will be prove myself to be the greatest loser this round!

/I'm IN

And I love Zelda.... I'm arguably the biggest fan here

Celever

Wheeeee~
I really need a better sense of time. :x

Question 1
What's the best Zelda game?
A) The Legend of Zelda
B) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
C) The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
D) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Deadline is in 3 days, but I'll probably forget to update for a week after that anyway <3

Status
Not open for further replies.