TCG Fakes bbninjas' Fakes - Knightly Nights Image-Based Set - 73.0% Complete!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Idk, if it was intentional or not, but there is an ability called Flare Boost and Pyroat cannot have it (Only Drifloon and Blim can have it).

Maybe change it into Flame Boost instead? :)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
steffenka said:
Idk, if it was intentional or not, but there is an ability called Flare Boost and Pyroat cannot have it (Only Drifloon and Blim can have it).

Maybe change it into Flame Boost instead? :)

Changed

Added CaC November 2014!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Finally got round to this...

smeargle_cac_image_fake_by_bbninjas-d8m5p1b.png

Symbols and Blank by Aschefield.
Artwork by bbninjas
Pose by RhythmAx

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Moving this here:

Basic Treecko HP50
GrassNRG

treecko.gif

NO. 252 Wood Gecko Pokémon HT: 1'08" WT: 11.0 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Tail Slap 10
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is in your hand, you may reveal it. If you do, put damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon equal to the amount of Energy in your hand. Then, discard your hand.
GrassNRG
WhiteNRG
Sneak Attack 10+
Flip a coin. If heads this attack does 30 more damage.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
AquaNRG
retreat
WhiteNRG

Small hooks on the bottom of its feet catch on walls and ceilings. That is how it can hang from above.

Stage 1 Grovyle HP80
GrassNRG

Evolves from Treecko
grovyle.gif

NO. 253 Wood Gecko Pokémon HT: 2'11" WT: 47.6 lbs.

GrassNRG
WhiteNRG
Secret Slash x20
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.
GrassNRG
GrassNRG
Poisonous Tips 30
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on that Pokémon between turns.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
AquaNRG
retreat
WhiteNRG

It lives in dense jungles. While closing in on its prey, it leaps from branch to branch.

Stage 2 Sceptile HP130
GrassNRG

Evolves from Grovyle
sceptile.gif

NO. 254 Forest Pokémon HT: 5'07" WT: 115.1 lbs.

GrassNRG
GrassNRG
Assassin's Call
Flip a coin. If heads, choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Your opponent shuffles that Pokémon and all cards attached to it into his or her deck. If tails, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused and Poisoned.
GrassNRG
GrassNRG
WhiteNRG
Sword of the Forest -120
This attack does 120 damage minus 10 damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
AquaNRG
retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

The leaves that grow on its arms can slice down thick trees. It is without peer in jungle combat.

Basic Surskit HP50
GrassNRG

surskit.gif

NO. 283 Pond Skater Pokémon HT: 1'08" WT: 3.7 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Little Cry
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and put it on your Bench.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

It appears as if it is skating on water. It draws prey with a sweet scent from the tip of its head.

Stage 1 Masquerain HP80
GrassNRG

Evolves from Surskit
masquerain.gif

NO. 284 Eyeball Pokémon HT: 2'07" WT: 7.9 lbs.

GrassNRG
Masked Spy
Choose 3 random cards from your opponent's hand. Your opponent reveals those cards. Discard all Energy cards you find there.
GrassNRG
WhiteNRG
Masquerade Ball
Put a Pokémon from your hand face down in front of you. Your opponent guesses the name of that Pokémon. Reveal that Pokémon. If your opponent guessed right, this Pokémon can't attack during your next turn. If your opponent guessed wrong, choose an attack of the Pokémon you revealed and use it as this attack. Return the Pokémon to your hand. (You can't choose a Pokémon that isn't in play (both yours and your opponent's).)
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

Its antennae have eye patterns on them. Its four wings enable it to hover and fly in any direction.

Basic Volbeat HP70
GrassNRG

volbeat.gif

NO. 313 Firefly Pokémon HT: 2'04" WT: 39.0 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Courtesy Light
Search your deck for Illumise and put it on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
GrassNRG
Handsome Aura 10+
If you have Illumise in play, this attack does 30 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned. weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

It lives around clean ponds. At night, its rear lights up. It converses with others by flashing its light.

Basic Illumise HP70
GrassNRG

illumise.gif

NO. 314 Firefly Pokémon HT: 2'00" WT: 39.0 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Friend Helpfulness
Search your deck for a
GrassNRG
Energy card and attach it to Volbeat. Shuffle your deck afterward.
GrassNRG
Lovely Glow
If you have Volbeat in play, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

It Its fragrance attracts a swarm of Volbeat, so they draw over 200 patterns in the night sky.

Basic Roselia HP70
GrassNRG

roselia.gif

NO. 315 Thorn Pokémon HT: 1'00" WT: 4.4 lbs.

GrassNRG
Double Flower
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. If tails, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.
GrassNRG
Beat Down 30
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
AquaNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

It uses the different poisons in each hand separately when it attacks. The stronger its aroma, the healthier it is.

Stage 1 Roserade HP90
GrassNRG

Evolves from Roselia

roserade.gif

NO. 407 Bouquet Pokémon HT: 2'11" WT: 32.0 lbs.

AbilityBOL
Rose are Red, Violets are Blue
If any damage is done to this Pokémon by attacks, flip a coin. If heads, prevent that damage.
GrassNRG
WhiteNRG
Darkness Drain 40
If this Pokémon was damaged by an attack during your opponent's last turn, heal from this Pokémon the same amount of damage you did to your opponent's Active Pokémon.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
AquaNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

With the movements of a dancer, it strikes with whips that are densely lined with poison thorns.

Basic Combee HP30
GrassNRG

combee.gif

NO. 415 Little Bee Pokémon HT: 1'00" WT: 12.1 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Loyalty 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of Combee and Vespiquen in your discard pile.
GrassNRG
Final Assualt
You may Knock Out this Pokémon. If you do, put damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon until its remaining HP is 10.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

With The trio is together from birth. It constantly gathers honey from flowers to please Vespiquen.

Stage 1 Vespiquen HP100
GrassNRG

Evolves from Combee

vespiquen.gif

NO. 416 Beehive Pokémon HT: 3'11" WT: 84.9 lbs.

AbilityBOL
Queen's Order
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent can't play any Supporter cards from his or her hand.
GrassNRG
GrassNRG
Warning Stripe 50
Flip a coin. If heads your opponent can't play any Basic Energy cards from his or her hands during your opponent's next turn.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

It houses its colony in cells in its body and releases various pheromones to make those grubs do its bidding.

Basic Karrablast HP60
GrassNRG

karrablast.gif

NO. 416 Beehive Pokémon HT: 3'11" WT: 84.9 lbs.

WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG
Overeager Training
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon. (This counts as evolving this Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.
GrassNRG
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG
Fury Attack 10x
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

These mysterious Pokémon evolve when they receive electrical stimulation while they are in the same place as Shelmet.

Basic Virizion HP110
GrassNRG

virizion.gif

NO. 640 Grassland Pokémon HT: 6'07" WT: 440.9 lbs.

GrassNRG
Legend's Guard
Discard a
GrassNRG
Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.
GrassNRG
GrassNRG
WhiteNRG
Wise Sword 50+
If you played a Supporter card during your turn, this attack does 40 more damage.
weakness
FireNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

Its head sprouts horns as sharp as blades. Using whirlwind-like movements, it confounds and swiftly cuts opponents.
Basic Ninetales-EX HP170
FireNRG

When a Pokémon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

ninetales.gif

AbilityBOL
Knightly Curse
When this Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, put damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon equal to the number of energy attached to this Pokémon.
FireNRG
FireNRG
FireNRG
Doom Decree
Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is Knocked Out and discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon.
weakness
AquaNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

Basic Growlithe HP80
FireNRG

growlithe.gif

NO. 058 Puppy Pokémon HT: 2'04" WT: 41.9 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Roar
Your opponent switches there Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon.
FireNRG
WhiteNRG
Fearless 10+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is a Pokémon-EX, this attack does 40 more damage.
weakness
AquaNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

It has a brave and trustworthy nature. It fearlessly stands up to bigger and stronger foes.

Stage 1 Arcanine HP130
FireNRG

Evolves from Growlithe

arcanine.gif

NO. 059 Legendary Pokémon HT: 6'03" WT: 341.7 lbs.

FireNRG
WhiteNRG
Fanged Righteousness
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned.
FireNRG
FireNRG
WhiteNRG
Noble Roar 70+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.
weakness
AquaNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

Its magnificent bark conveys a sense of majesty. Anyone hearing it can't help but grovel before it.

Basic Fennekin HP50
FireNRG

fennekin.gif

NO. 653 Fox Pokémon HT: 1'04" WT: 20.7 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Flare Ears
During your next turn, this Pokémon's Pounce attack's base damage is 50.
FireNRG
WhiteNRG
Pounce 20
weakness
AquaNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

As it walks, it munches on a twig in place of a snack. It intimidates opponents by puffing hot air out of its ears.

Stage 1 Braixen HP80
FireNRG

Evolves from Fennekin

braixen.gif

NO. 654 Fox Pokémon HT: 3'03" WT: 32.0 lbs.

FireNRG
Spark
Search your deck for a Fire Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
FireNRG
FireNRG
WhiteNRG
Flare Signal 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of your Benched Pokémon.
weakness
AquaNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

When the twig is plucked from its tail, friction sets the twig alight. The flame is used to send signals to its allies.

Stage 2 Delphox HP140
FireNRG

Evolves from Braixen

delphox.gif

NO. 655 Fox Pokémon HT: 4'11" WT: 86.0 lbs.

FireNRG
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG
Magical Pool 30+
This attack does 30 more damage times the amount of basic Energy attached to both Active Pokémon.
weakness
AquaNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

It gazes into the flame at the tip of its branch to achieve a focused state, which allows it to see into the future

Basic Litleo HP60
FireNRG

litleo.gif

NO. 667 Lion Cub Pokémon HT: 2'00" WT: 29.8 lbs.

AbilityBOL
Flame Boost
If this Pokémon has any
FireNRG
Energy attached to it, this Pokémon has no Retreat Cost.
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG
Fury Swipes 10x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.
weakness
AquaNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

They set off on their own from their pride and live by themselves to become stronger. These hot-blooded Pokémon are quick to fight.

Stage 1 Pyroar HP110
FireNRG

Evolves from Litleo

pyroar.gif

NO. 668 Royal Pokémon HT: 4'11" WT: 179.7 lbs.

AbilityBOL
Flame Boost
If this Pokémon has any
FireNRG
Energy attached to it, this Pokémon has no Retreat Cost.
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG
Noble Roar 70+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.
weakness
AquaNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

Its magnificent bark conveys a sense of majesty. Anyone hearing it can't help but grovel before it.
Basic Psyduck HP50
AquaNRG

psyduck.gif

NO. 054 Duck Pokémon HT: 2'07" WT: 43.2 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Muddled Mess
Choose a random card from your opponent's hand. Your opponent reveals that card. If that card is not a Pokémon, your opponent shuffles it into his or her deck. If that card is a Pokémon, switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with that Pokémon. (Any cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself.
weakness
GrassNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

It is constantly wrecked by a headache. When the headache turns intense, it begins using mysterious powers.

Stage 1 Golduck HP90
AquaNRG

Evolves from Psyduck

golduck.gif

NO. 055 Duck Pokémon HT: 5'07" WT: 168.9 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Underwater Jewel
Draw cards equal to the amount of
AquaNRG
Energy you have in play.
AquaNRG
WhiteNRG
Water Pulse 40
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.
weakness
GrassNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
NoneNRG

It appears by waterways at dusk. It may use telekinetic powers if its forehead glows mysteriously.

Basic Krabby HP50
AquaNRG

krabby.gif

NO. 098 River Crab Pokémon HT: 1'04" WT: 14.3 lbs.

AquaNRG
Clippers 20
weakness
GrassNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

If it senses danger approaching, it cloaks itself with bubbles from its mouth so it will look bigger.

Stage 1 KinglerHP90
AquaNRG

Evolves from Krabby

kingler.gif

NO. 099 Pincer Pokémon HT: 4'03" WT: 132.3 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Stalled Power
During your next turn, this Pokémon's Crabhammer attack's base damage is 100.
AquaNRG
WhiteNRG
Crabhammer 40
This Pokémon can't use Crabhammer during your next turn.
weakness
GrassNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

The large and hard pincer has 10,000-horsepower strength. However, being so big, it is unwieldy to move.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
dunsparce_cac_by_bbninjas-d90igzx.png
Finally got around to finishing this Dx Anyways, critique is really welcome, especially on things like placement and fonts.

In regards to the text set, I think if I do continue it I will probably will not be making the texts overly pretty (and therefore sticking to a basic text format) as colours and images are actually big hassle to change each fake, and the forums don't like too many pictures in one post (i.e. the OP).

Last edited:

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
dunsparce_cac_by_bbninjas-d90igzx.png
Finally got around to finishing this Dx Anyways, critique is really welcome, especially on things like placement and fonts.

In regards to the text set, I think if I do continue it I will probably will not be making the texts overly pretty (and therefore sticking to a basic text format) as colours and images are actually big hassle to change each fake, and the forums don't like too many pictures in one post (i.e. the OP).

Very nice, ninjas! I have one comment each about wording and aesthetics –

-Metagross SV 7, with the Gravitation Poké-Body, has proper wording for reduced HP. Unless you found a more recent one; Metagross was just what came to mind.

-It appears that the blank and symbols have been enlarged, which makes them blurry, while the text is normal.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Thanks for that wording! I think I've seen that before somehow... but completely forgot about it (nor checked for something similar Dx) derpy me

I ended up updating after doing 5+ test exports to see exactly why the blank was blurry. Turns out my program was lying to me about the actual doc size <.>

EDIT: More updates thanks to Ache on DevianArt; fixed the HP position, added a space between a word in the ability and fixed up the illus text.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Most Recent Cards:

Basic Psyduck HP50
AquaNRG

psyduck.gif

NO. 054 Duck Pokémon HT: 2'07" WT: 43.2 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Muddled Mess
Choose a random card from your opponent's hand. Your opponent reveals that card. If that card is not a Pokémon, your opponent shuffles it into his or her deck. If that card is a Pokémon, switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with that Pokémon. (Any cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself.
weakness
GrassNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

It is constantly wrecked by a headache. When the headache turns intense, it begins using mysterious powers.
Stage 1 Golduck HP90
AquaNRG

Evolves from Psyduck

golduck.gif

NO. 055 Duck Pokémon HT: 5'07" WT: 168.9 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Underwater Jewel
Draw cards equal to the amount of
AquaNRG
Energy you have in play.
AquaNRG
WhiteNRG
Water Pulse 40
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.
weakness
GrassNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
NoneNRG

It appears by waterways at dusk. It may use telekinetic powers if its forehead glows mysteriously.
Basic Krabby HP50
AquaNRG

krabby.gif

NO. 098 River Crab Pokémon HT: 1'04" WT: 14.3 lbs.

AquaNRG
Clippers 20
weakness
GrassNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

If it senses danger approaching, it cloaks itself with bubbles from its mouth so it will look bigger.
Stage 1 KinglerHP90
AquaNRG

Evolves from Krabby

kingler.gif

NO. 099 Pincer Pokémon HT: 4'03" WT: 132.3 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Stalled Power
During your next turn, this Pokémon's Crabhammer attack's base damage is 100.
AquaNRG
WhiteNRG
Crabhammer 40
This Pokémon can't use Crabhammer during your next turn.
weakness
GrassNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG
WhiteNRG

The large and hard pincer has 10,000-horsepower strength. However, being so big, it is unwieldy to move.

Knightly Nights
-snip-

Cards 1 - 25

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I last updated this thread... nearly four months ago. I updated my set... nearly eleven months ago. Okay, I'm bad at this.

For some reason I am yet to drop the Create-a-Card entry that @BigfootAUS and myself worked on, which ended up coming second place in the competition - certainly not half bad for my first image-based CaC entry. You can find the entry here, if you'd like to check it out. You won't be disappointed! :3

Anyways, over the past month, I've been working on a project behind-the-scenes that will take the place of my sort-of dead text-based set. I've just finished school for the year and am about to enter my Summer Holiday break, which will give me time I need to work on this project. So, get hyped! You can see a super sneakpeak below.

3iqDt3W.png

Of course, now that I've revealed the sneakpeak, we need some speculation! I'll be answering ten questions in regards to this mysterious~~ project.

Rules
  • Yes, there are rules. :p
  • Each person may ask multiple questions.
  • To prevent clutter, ALL questions must be posted in a single post. You can edit this post whenever, but notify my through PM if you do so!
  • I may not answer the first ten questions asked, as some may give away too much spoilers if I answer it! Don't be afraid to try, however!
  • If you give me a bucketload of questions, I probably won't be answering all of them. I'll be only answering the "best" questions of each member put together.
  • I'll give about a week before I'll start answering questions, give or take.

Your Questions; My Answers

Q:
Will this be a big set?
A: It depends on your definition of big. There is more than 100 cards I'm planning on making, however.

Q: Will this contain Pichu?
A: No...

Q: Does your sneak peak contain the word 'tight'? If so, is it written 'Sit tight' in it? If not, does it contain 'Night'? :U
A: Well, it contains "Night", at least.

Q: Is the name of the set Knightly Nights?
A: WE HAVE A WINNER

Q: And is it image-based?
A: Your winnings have doubled!

Q: Will there be new game mechanics in this set?
A: I'm not planning on it. However, there will be an underlying theme and new archetypes were kept in mind in making the set.

Q: Is this set in a separate or the same format as the current 2016 format?
A: The set is made to be in the same format as the 2016 format.

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Why have i never noticed the thread until now. (Probably because it is the newest post in the Imposter Professor Oak fakes)
This sounds interesting! Looking forward to it ;)
Cool set symbol sneakpeak!

- Will this be a big set?

Last edited:

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Is the name of the set Knightly Nights, and the format image-based? :3

Just a hunch. Wouldn't be surprised if you do it, though. :p

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
@bbninjas , does your sneak peak contain the word 'tight'? If so, is it written 'Sit tight' in it? If not, does it contain 'Night'? :U

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Q: Will this be a big set?
A: It depends on your definition of big. There is more than 100 cards I'm planning on making, however.

Q: Will this contain Pichu?
A: No...

Q: Does your sneak peak contain the word 'tight'? If so, is it written 'Sit tight' in it? If not, does it contain 'Night'? :U
A: Well, it contains "Night", at least.

Q: Is the name of the set Knightly Nights?
A: WE HAVE A WINNER

Q: And is it image-based?
A: Your winnings have doubled!

Q: Will there be new game mechanics in this set?
A: I'm not planning on it. However, there will be an underlying theme and new archetypes were kept in mind in making the set.

Q: Is this set in a separate or the same format as the current 2016 format?
A: The set is made to be in the same format as the 2016 format.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
So, just finished my first EX card! It's a practice for a special set. It's not perfect, but I reckon it's pretty good for a first-timer. It's also funny that I chose Charizard to be my first EX considering how much I dislike the attention he gets, but hey, a friend wanted to see a Charizard-EX. Anyway, without further ado:

charizard_ex_by_bbninjas-d9j7df0.png

I'm looking for critique on the placements and general ascthetics. Credits to @aschefield101 for the resources and @TheFlyingPidove for his spoiler. The art is from a SSB4 Charizard trailer and flames are random stock.

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
So, just finished my first EX card! It's a practice for a special set. It's not perfect, but I reckon it's pretty good for a first-timer. It's also funny that I chose Charizard to be my first EX considering how much I dislike the attention he gets, but hey, a friend wanted to see a Charizard-EX. Anyway, without further ado:

charizard_ex_by_bbninjas-d9j7df0.png

I'm looking for critique on the placements and general ascthetics. Credits to @aschefield101 for the resources and @TheFlyingPidove for his spoiler. The art is from a SSB4 Charizard trailer and flames are random stock.

It looks awesome! I also hate that Charizard get's to much attention :p

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
knightly_nights_tcg_set____artists_wanted__by_bbninjas-d9jb49h.png

"Show no fear as the night creeps on! An array of courageous knights has risen in the Pokémon TCG: Knightly Knights expansion. Defend the throne with valiant swordsmen like Mega Gallade-EX, or perhaps trip up the opposition with the elegant Mega Gardevoir-EX! The Pokémon TCG: Knightly Knights expansion trains young Basic Pokémon into fearless Stage 2 Pokémon with the new Life Energy Special Energy card and Kalos Pokémon Master Diantha. Nothing can stand in your way!"

Say hello to the Pokémon TCG: Knightly Knights expansion! It'll have over 100 cards and will feature mechanics similar to those found in Phantom Forces. I hope you all enjoy.
smile.gif

Can I make spoilers for your set?
Unfortunately, no. I've already made the spoilers for the entire set, meaning I will most likely not be using third party spoilers.

Can I make art for your set?
Yes, within reason! I'm currently looking for a variety of artists to be making art/lending their already made art for use on the cards in this set. I will, of course, be crediting all artists on the cards themselves and as a list here.

What level of skill/quality is needed for any art?
Basically, the art needs to look decent. You don't have to be Van Goh! That does not mean I do not have some standards in using art, as I would like this set to look nice and professional. My standards are not set particularly high, though, so if you would like to help, just message me and ask! If I like your work, you're in.
smile.gif

What Pokémon/Trainers can I make art for?
I'm not planning on distributing my set list to anyone because secrets. However, if you are interested in making art for me, follow the guidelines in the above question. If you're in, I'll either give you a Pokémon or Trainer (specifically custom Items) to draw. If there is a specific Pokémon you'd like to art, just let me know, as if it's a royal or valiant Pokémon, chances are that it is in this set.

Is there any other way I can help?
There is, actually! I'm always looking for critique on wording, power levels, aesthetics and placements of my cards.

Last edited:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Ooooh, I want to art! :3 Let me know which Pokémon you'd like to see me do~