Art Gallery Bawkachu's Pokemon/Other Art Thread (Img Heavy)

akida

aka Bawkachu
Hello! I just wanted to post a few pieces of artwork. I posted art here a loooong time ago (7 years ago?) and obviously my skills have improved some.

Here's some stuff from 2007;
squirtlereader.png

Pikachu_in_Prismamarkers_by_wavethehedgehog.jpg

aaand here's some current work;
angry_boomkin__by_shikokumaji-d5d07fe.jpg

eostre___kotter_by_shikokumaji-d6xogjo.jpg

and of course, my latest icon.
Screen%20Shot%202014-08-11%20at%2012.55.11%20AM.png

You can watch the 'making of' video of the Raichu drawing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN27YuYnPVI

Awww, the Squirtle reading is pretty cute. =P

Great art pieces! Love the fact that you've drawn with multiple styles; this definitely helps showcase your creative talent.

Also enjoyed watching your speed art of Raichu. Looking forward to seeing more of these videos in the future if you decide to do it again. Keep it up!

Ice Arceus said:
Awww, the Squirtle reading is pretty cute. =P

Great art pieces! Love the fact that you've drawn with multiple styles; this definitely helps showcase your creative talent.

Also enjoyed watching your speed art of Raichu. Looking forward to seeing more of these videos in the future if you decide to do it again. Keep it up!

Thank you so much! ^.^
If you liked that, I do have a handful of other speed art videos, just not on my new 'pokemon' youtube channel. I also draw a ton of World of Warcraft art. lol

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLEEbbK8WGUWTcsyUPb_lSxE0HlXVMVEh

Doodled a little thing for my new card binder, in the event I ever go to public Pokemon events and stuff and cart my binder around. The purple marker I shade with was almost dried out so I didn't get to do as much shading on it as I normally do on my art. :< blah. I wanted to cram a few more pokemon on there but I ran out of room. Whoops!

BvC3V5RIQAAvIt8.jpg

I was doodling random stuff today on my day off ...

Mega Charizard X
Cf5Qfch.jpg

and

Totodile for my Trades binder:
9nlN3hB.jpg

Added color with Copic markers. And whoops ... just noticed I spelled my own alias name wrong. Guess i'll have to fix that. lol

Nothing too spectacular, I did these both in under 20 minutes combined. Just was really bored today.

That Shikoku 2012 signed picture is definitely the highlight here. Great understanding and shading. Good work!

Delta said:
That Shikoku 2012 signed picture is definitely the highlight here. Great understanding and shading. Good work!

Thanks! :) That was actually a drawing I did for one of my college courses.

Back