battleroads

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
anyone have any tips on how to get through the battleroads since the new dp set is already coming out?

If the new Majestic Dawn set is legal. Play Empoleon, Eeveelutions or Fossil. Those 3 decks are all really awesome.

yeah i know but everyone is ganna be using them im thinking if any old decks would beable to destroy these new ones

full-cresseliation said:
yeah I know but everyone is ganna be using them im thinking if any old decks would beable to destroy these new ones

Not really. The new format is pretty much those 3 decks. Magmortar and Gardelade should start seeing alot less play soon enough.

burnpsy said:
try playing a deck you alredy made, since everyone else will be testing... :D

thats true ill think about that:)

Krucifier said:
full-cresseliation said:
yeah I know but everyone is ganna be using them im thinking if any old decks would beable to destroy these new ones

Not really. The new format is pretty much those 3 decks. Magmortar and Gardelade should start seeing alot less play soon enough.

i dont use either one of those decks, but since evryone is laying off on the fighting decks do u think a dakrai deck would be usefull?:(

full-cresseliation said:
burnpsy said:
try playing a deck you alredy made, since everyone else will be testing... :D

thats true ill think about that:)

Krucifier said:
full-cresseliation said:

I don't use either one of those decks, but since evryone is laying off on the fighting decks do u think a dakrai deck would be usefull?:(

Not really. Gardelade and Magmortar will still be seeing alot of play until Empoleon, Fossil and Eeveelutions see play. You could try a Darkrai deck if you wanted too.

The game *IS* about having fun, after all. =D.

yep "fun" makes it the best card game
im just stressing cause i can be so close to getting an invetation to the worlds if i try, im 27th place in our state and the battleroads would help me get higher

full-cresseliation said:
yep "fun" makes it the best card game
im just stressing cause I can be so close to getting an invetation to the worlds if I try, im 27th place in our state and the battleroads would help me get higher

... don't the invites get sent to the top 25 in the continent?

It goes by regions. You still have a chance, you are only 2 spots off!

If you want any help with your decklist, you can always PM me, and I can help you.

ive been using that bannete cresselia deck for a while now, it gets rid of gg decks really fast with the moving damage around , i want to stick with that deck, but ill check out some of the strategies the people play with the new cards 1st.
sticked with the same deck for a while and got 1st place at 2 br's

Bronzong isn't too great when you really look at it...If it didn't have to be active, then maybe, but it does... =/

Back