'Battle Style' is March's Set, Introduces New Single Strike and Rapid Strike Cards!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Still waiting for stage 2 HP to be the same or higher than our basic Pokemon V.

Man this card is straight up trash compared to Zacian V.
Remember the days when 2 Prize basics had 170-180 HP and Stage 2 1 Prizers had 130-160? Now we’re moving into a stage where those same basics have 200-220 HP and stage 2’s have 130-170 HP.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
If Carkol and Coalossal have been confirmed to be in this set, then the question is will they say as Fighting types or will they make their Fire type debuts? Now is the time for the Gen VIII Pokémon to release their second elements for those whom haven't yet.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
We might see the First Fire type Coalossal card so I put Carkol and Coalossal in my partial set list (pls check it out) as a Fire Type
Aegislash I can understand (and kinda agree on), but Coalossal is a Gen 8 mon, so it kinda makes sense for it to appear more often. Furthermore, this is only the second (original) Carkol card, so had it not been that the same Coalossal tecnically got 5 different cards, I'm not sure you'd feel the same way about that one :p

I do really want a Gigalith V card though, now that you mention that line haha

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
Top right: interested in what that card is, considering that's the FIRST TIME I've ever seen the illustrator of a card being labelled "GAME FREAK" :O :O

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Mimykyu V with only 160 HP and abilitie, sounds like it gonna be some kind of support kind Pokemon like Eldegoss, Crobat, Etc...

MuhQ

Aspiring Trainer
Please be good Primeape finally Please be good Primeape finally Please be good Primeape finally..!
Also Metal Links Bronzong is back?

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Cheryl and Phoebe get their first cards in this set. Also just what Zacian decks needed, more support. My Corviknight deck likes it though.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
And, juuuuuust as I'm about to stop buying some of the newer TCG products because of the apocalypse that are 3-prizers... Akira Egawa lures me back in with that amazing Tapu Koko art. And Kouki Saitou's Primeape, and Hasuno's Falinks...

The artists for the tcg are carrying it HARD

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Please be good Primeape finally Please be good Primeape finally Please be good Primeape finally..!
Also Metal Links Bronzong is back?

Primeape
Full bench damaged 250 + one Single Strike energy 20 + Dojo 40 + Emboar 30 + Vitality Band 10 = 350

Its quite powerfull