RMT Battle Spot Doubles RMT, first team!

CMDLAX15

Hoenn Fanatic
Greetings, so after a lot of work put into these pokemon i have created a doubles team that utilizes trick room.
with this team, what are my weaknesses and what could be change/improved on. should i switch any pokemon out?
note: sorry for poor English it is not my first langauge :( but im trying to learn better!

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

I wanted mawile to be core of team, she is very strong so far. little weakness with the team but we have seen struggles.
Build: i use this build mainly because its the best for mawile, she is a very good sweeper and the extra HP gives some more time. i dont have points in speed because its on a trick room team.
Grievances: Im not sure how to utilize her 100% yet i am still learning the game, and im not sure on who to use her with on this team so far its cresselia but only her...

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 236 HP / 204 Def / 68 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Helping Hand
Build: I use this because she is a great support and trick room pokemon! so far she has been perfect, the best pair with mawile. but there are some times when we get destroyed and i still cant figure out why... i like the EV where they are because she cant be killed by anything if im smart.
Grievances: not many shes been the best on the team so far cresselia is so good right now in meta game and i like this pokemon alot the way it is.

Suicune @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 76 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Protect
Build:I used this build because at start i thought i needed another bulky bruiser type. however as time has passed i am not sure what to do with suicune...
Grievances: I dont feel like this pokemon has a place on my team anymore it feels week and i find less and less reason to pick.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Protect
Build: DAMAGES. very powerful bear!he has surprising damage and is very good pokemon, i wanted to make the bear a big part of the core and he has worked out very well so far, i use icicle crash over spear because reliable more.
Grievances: sometimes he gets 1 hit. but thats a worth trade i think that falls on my play and startegy more than the pokemon.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 212 SpA
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest
Build: Rotom to me is hard to take down so i choose to take "chresto" because of this. hes a bulky hitter but sometimes he cant get the job done
Grievances: Like suicoone i find it hard o pick him sometimes as we cover the types he covers already i could look for a replacement.

Chandelure @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Protect
Build: I like chandelure as trick room user because when i use her i dont have to really on cress to set up. it has ok covergae but is very 50/50 and sometimes doesnt work..
Grievances: its 50/50 sometimes she works sometimes she does not work. i cant really explain why as i dont know. maybe squishy? i have hard time with her. maybe i can find another spiecial sweeper?

Thank you for reading i hope my writing wasnt too bad and for those who do help me thank you for your time i will be watching closely and will reply and answer! thank you all so much!

Hello there! Nice team. I am not very familiar with Battle Spot doubles, but I'll try to help as much as I can :)

I think Charizard-Y can put a lot of pressure onto this team, so maybe drop something for a Dragon type? I don't know how good Goodra is, but it's the best Dragon I can think of to deal with Fire types. Hydreigon is also a nice option as it is also immune to ground. (maybe drop Suicune).
Secondly, I think Will-O-Wisp can be very dangerous for Mawile, so a redirector could help. (Clefable? Magic Guard protects it from Will-O-Wisp)

Anyway, I'm not very familiar with Battle Spot doubles, so I hope someone else who is more experienced in that area could give you more solid points.

Good luck !

Hello there! Nice team. I am not very familiar with Battle Spot doubles, but I'll try to help as much as I can :)

I think Charizard-Y can put a lot of pressure onto this team, so maybe drop something for a Dragon type? I don't know how good Goodra is, but it's the best Dragon I can think of to deal with Fire types. Hydreigon is also a nice option as it is also immune to ground. (maybe drop Suicune).
Secondly, I think Will-O-Wisp can be very dangerous for Mawile, so a redirector could help. (Clefable? Magic Guard protects it from Will-O-Wisp)

Anyway, I'm not very familiar with Battle Spot doubles, so I hope someone else who is more experienced in that area could give you more solid points.

Good luck !

Thank you so much! i like dragon type idea i think i might switch suicune for amoongus to supply for a redirect with rage powder and spore. ill keep looking for better options with chandelure she is not performing as expected.

Back