• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

(Battle Roads - Masters) DialgaChomp

Bawksie

(:
Guess I'll post my list even though I never give my lists out really. Guess I could see what other say could help improve.

3-1 Dialga G Lv.X
2-2 Gachomp C Lv.X
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Azelf
1 Toxicroak G Promo
1 Dragonite FB
1 Skunktank G
1 Toxicroak G
1 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G

=18 Pokemon

4 Cyrus
4 Collector
4 Poketurn
4 Power Spray
3 Energy Gain
3 SP Radar
3 Energy Exchanger
1 Warp Point
1 Bebe's
1 Expert Belt
2 Conductive Quarry
1 Arrons collection

=21 Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

4 Sp. Metal
3 DCE
2 Warp
1 Psychic
1 Metal

=11 Energy

Basic DialgaChomp strategy. Dialga as main attacker, Gachomp as back up, using ToxicTank with it.

Changes:

9/5;
-4 Call
-1 Luxury Ball
-1 Ambipom G
+3 Energy Exchanger
+1 Collector
+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Dragonite FB

You definently need energy exchanger. I would take out 3 call energy for 3 of them and replace the last call with a collector.

I don't see the point on 4 collectors honestly. I was probably thinking if I did your suggestion, take out last call energy for a PONT.

I really do not like call energies in this deck. It is pretty good, but not really in my opinion. If you ain't running call. Then yes, you for sure need 4 collector's.

Yes you do. You need to also replace the Luxury Ball for 1 Bebe's Search. Are you taking out Call energies?

Add a 4th DCE in this deck. I think it is really good in this deck, and 4 seems much more better. PM me this list if you want and I can make it better for you.

Back