Battle roads decks

but what if DP4 comes out first :( anyways what decks do you expect to see a lot of? Im thinking there will be a lot of newer people just starting to learn how to build a deck and a lot of Emploeons

whats so good about Empoleon? Not much...but Prinplups a beast so people will play something like a 4/4/3/1 Empoleomn Line Maybe and 2 Absol ex

ya but hes not gonna be that useful until amphy DP# comes out...even then he wont be played as much as people say it will, I mean its a good card but will only be usefull in 1 or 2 decks

Haven't decided yet. I'm going to be testing R-Gon, Empolion variants, Infernacatty, Feraligatr variants, Garchomp, Charizard d variants, Blissey variants, Ninetails, Monarchy, and a few others. I'll probably try different ones out at different battle roads too depending on the results of testing.

I love how people are disputing how good Empoleon is (or rather, how good it can be in the right hands) when it was the main component of the 4th place deck at Worlds (and numerous other decks there that didn't make it that far). With several new playable water evolution lines coming out in MT as well as the splashable bench hitter Dodrio, and less electric competition (with the rotation of Metagross d/Dragonite d as well as Jolteon ex), I think it is going to be perhaps even more potent than in the previous format. It just needs the proper support and an adept player behind it.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Hopefully they follow the DP 2 and a half/3 months till the next set.

May=DP
June
July
August=MT
September
October
November=DP3?

DP4 comes out before DP3, remember? DP3 comes out in 2008

Empoleon is GREAT ... but the problem in early BRs is that other folks will be testing out things like Electrogon and Raichu decks and whatnot. I think that BRs will thin those decks out, that most of them will not do well, but in the mean time Empoleon will suffer a bit. I look for Empoleon to make a comeback later in the year.

master1116 said:
Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Hopefully they follow the DP 2 and a half/3 months till the next set.

May=DP
June
July
August=MT
September
October
November=DP3?

DP4 comes out before DP3, remember? DP3 comes out in 2008
From Pokebeach Main Site/WPM:
Based on how sets in America have been released in the past, DP4 may be our October / November set

Diamond and Pearl 3 WILL come out before Diamond and Pearl 4.

"In the past" was when Wizards ran it. POP run Pokemon now. They will not screw it up beyond repair like Wizards did.

however, I had a dream that Dp4 would be a great set, having decent pokemon compared to Dp3.

Now, you may judge this set based on the pathetic Lv. Xs.

Even if dp4 did come out 1st, surely no one would be dissapointed.

Mario IS a real threat and alot of people will play it at BR gaurenteed theres not question about it ,its just a deck that everyone knows the right lines and the right trainers and nrg's and its easaly made.

theres going to be new water decks fire decks psychic decks and there will always be some flygon infernape and empolion now with octilary is an easy play BR is going to be one of the funnest events this year because no one knows what they wanna play or if they do there keeping it a secret

I'm gonna play UrsaVoir, once I get the Rings. That deck just seems so....so....deliciously nice. It just screams "RAWR I NOW EAT YOU".

Back